Imagine getting shit like this and thinking you're incel

this was my mindset a year ago

its me. I don’t want to blackpill myself any further by using a chadfish
okay bro, now that's epic

how long have you used tinder for

what do you look like

Imagine getting shit like this and thinking you're incel

this was my mindset a year ago
Im starting to think I’m mentally ill. There’s no reason for me to be a virgin at the age but here we are. Maybe I’m autistic and unaware? I consider myself an incel because I share the same thoughts and beliefs. I never approached a girl because I believe it’s not worth it, and I avoid all eye contact when passing by

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Im starting to think I’m mentally ill
Bro I'm so beyond help at this point . This morning two girls knocked on my room door at my res hall to tell me to have a "nice day cutie". Then I proceeded to look at myself in the mirror and say "yeah today's not my day" then go back to rotting before gym

okay bro, now that's epic

how long have you used tinder for

what do you look like
Here’s the convo of my first match. I’ve had tinder since 2016. And as you can see, I was bluepilled as fuck. I don’t want to post apics of myself rn but I would consider myself slightly above average. Nothing impressive look wise.
09PjM0u.jpg

Bro I'm so beyond help at this point . This morning two girls knocked on my room door at my res hall to tell me to have a "nice day cutie". Then I proceeded to look at myself in the mirror and say "yeah today's not my day" then go back to rotting before gym
Yea I understand where you’re coming from. Luckily for you, you’re actually at campus where you can meet girls. I cucked myself by taking online courses, working full time, and rotting on the weekends. The only time I’m around birds is at the gym - but I believe approaching at the gym is lost cause all around

Last edited:
lol chad problems are funny

Yea I understand where you’re coming from. Luckily for you, you’re actually at campus where you can meet girls. I cucked myself by taking online courses, working full time, and rotting on the weekends. The only time I’m around birds is at the gym - but I believe approaching at the gym is lost cause all around
Bro why don't you get laid using Tinder it's pretty obvious you can