if your white tanning injections might make you a chad

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
I swear to god if your white all you need is Melanotan 2

Spray Tan before and after photo in Miami Beach Florida. Miami Glow Spray Tanning will give you ...

bro went from a normie to a HTN just by getting a sick tan

and if you dont want the sun damage then you can just get a spray tan or tanning injections to avoid the skin aging from the sun,

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
nah i dont need to tan xD

can you inject melanotan 2 and reap the benefits without exposing your face to the sun? Because I assumed you need to inject it and then go out and tan as well

at2eqoeaii361.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
can you inject melanotan 2 and reap the benefits without exposing your face to the sun? Because I assumed you need to inject it and then go out and tan as well
Well yeah, you need UV exposure to get a tan.

Melanotan increases melanin so you spend far less time exposed in UV and get a much better tan in a fraction of the time it’d normally take you.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
This is legit, I looked my best when I had used mt2 2 summers ago.

I’m using it now and alongside tanning beds at my gym and I already look 5x better simply from getting colour on my face and body.

To put it into perspective im really white naturally (blonde/dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
>HTN

I dont see it personally

Btw if you're tanning, use a moisturizer afterwards.

I tanned for 4 weeks and didnt use a moisturizer at all. Today I used one for the first time and my skin absorbed about 10 times the amount it would compared to 4 weeks ago. Hopefully didnt destroy my skin, but so far it looks great.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
>HTN

I dont see it personally

Btw if you're tanning, use a moisturizer afterwards.

I tanned for 4 weeks and didnt use a moisturizer at all. Today I used one for the first time and my skin absorbed about 10 times the amount it would compared to 4 weeks ago. Hopefully didnt destroy my skin, but so far it looks great.
what moisturizer do you use?

over for tanlets.
GOPR2317

This is legit, I looked my best when I had used mt2 2 summers ago.

I’m using it now and alongside tanning beds at my gym and I already look 5x better simply from getting colour on my face and body.

To put it into perspective im really white naturally (blonde/dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes)
how u apply it inject or take it orally?

no

i rather be 0.5 psl less and look young in my 30s and 40s instead of being -2psl when im old

The fact that its illegal in most countries should tell you that you prob shouldnt be using it