If your white you would be fucking retarded not to geomaxx and be treated like a king

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
watch this video from 5 minutes onwards

if u cba to watch, this JBW maxxer literally cant walk 2 minutes without girls trying to get his attention. and hes not even good looking. just blonde and blue eyes

best bit is about 8:30 some girls come up to him and literally cream the pants over him begging to touch him and telling him how handsome he is

if you live in the west as a white man. its like being a billionaire but living in a city where every other man is a billionaire.

all u have to do is go to a country where not every man is a billionaire and you will be an extreme status symbol and wanted by every girl.

im geomaxxing mainly for my height problem but even if i was 6ft i would still 100% geomaxx

your money, height, and race is worth way way more there

if your a top 40% white guy in the west, you'd become a top 10% guy in SEA, latin america etc. and we all know what happens when u get into the top 20%

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, MissLexotan6MG, buflek and 14 others
I mean you are absolutely right, but you have to consider that a lot of guys might not living in those places (outside of the women aspect).

A lot of those places are shitholes, you don't know anyone, culture shock, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
But I'm 100% on board, I am saving my money to leave the shithole city in East Coast USA I am in for another city, then eventually overseas once my job can be 100% remote and secure.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, 444, dadfa and 3 others
I mean you are absolutely right, but you have to consider that a lot of guys might not living in those places (outside of the women aspect).

A lot of those places are shitholes, you don't know anyone, culture shock, etc.
i suppose so. but as an incel, most of you guys including me shouldnt have much to leave behind, or much to lose anyways.

rather live in a shithole with higher smv so my social and sexual needs and met, rather than stay in an economically better country that just has slightly more clean looking buildings to look at

smv is way more important tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TopzCat1, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 5 others
But I'm 100% on board, I am saving my money to leave the shithole city in East Coast USA I am in for another city, then eventually overseas once my job can be 100% remote and secure.
good luck. even if your ethnic you can still benefit from the money + green card pass + height.

like the guy said in the video above, you wont be stopped in the street like tall white guys if your ethnic westerner. but you smv will definitely be higher

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, fras and Ethniframementalcel
i suppose so. but as an incel, most of you guys including me shouldnt have much to leave behind, or much to lose anyways.

rather live in a shithole with higher smv so my social and sexual needs and met, rather than stay in an economically better country that just has slightly more clean looking buildings to look at

smv is way more important tbh
fucking facts bro, good post. digi hitler bringing the heat like always

Geomaxxing is absolutely legit, but one always has to keep in mind the quality of girls will also be lower there. Ofc it's still preferable to being an incel. But as you said yourself, the dude got treated like a god for having blonde hair and blue eyes. People who have a more French or even Iberian phenotype might already lose half of their appeal.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 3828, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
It only makes sense if ur attracted to these girls
Cause of drawbacks like racism etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, datboijj, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Geomaxxing is absolutely legit, but one always has to keep in mind the quality of girls will also be lower there. Ofc it's still preferable to being an incel. But as you said yourself, the dude got treated like a god for having blonde hair and blue eyes. People who have a more French or even Iberian phenotype might already lose half of their appeal.
maybe. id argue french guys generally look better than blonde blue eyes guys and id argue france is a better country than uk/america etc. remember its WESTERNERS they like, not specifically UK, US etc.

It only makes sense if ur attracted to these girls
Cause of drawbacks like racism etc
do you think a white guy would experience a lot of racism in these countries?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14918
that's @itsOVER
make a ban appeals thread and post your Latin America-Maxxing experiences, as motivation for us all
yeah wish i could contact him tbh but hes banned off here, lookism so idk how

if u cba to watch, this JBW maxxer literally cant walk 2 minutes without girls trying to get his attention. and hes not even good looking. just blonde and blue eyes

best bit is about 8:30 some girls come up to him and literally cream the pants over him begging to touch him and telling him how handsome he is

if you live in the west as a white man. its like being a billionaire but living in a city where every other man is a billionaire.

all u have to do is go to a country where not every man is a billionaire and you will be an extreme status symbol and wanted by every girl.

im geomaxxing mainly for my height problem but even if i was 6ft i would still 100% geomaxx

if your a top 40% white guy in the west, you'd become a top 10% guy in SEA, latin america etc. and we all know what happens when u get into the top 20%

View attachment 1418415

What happened to his arm? Did he get beaten up by an ethnic that didn't like his JBW game on ethnic foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Danish_Retard

View attachment 1418415

This would only work if you are a mid-tier normie or higher. The guy in the vid is a high-tier normie.

Don't expect it work if you are subhuman or ltn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
This would only work if you are a mid-tier normie or higher. The guy in the vid is a high-tier normie.

i think you missed the point that your smv will increase regardless.

yes only htn will be able to get into the top 10% there but even ltn will go to normie or htn just due to being white etc

Remember that guy from Tiger King that got "disappeared", Don Lewis. Even as an oldcel he regularly travelled to Costa Rica to slay Latinas

so 'itsover' carried on locationmaxxing? Sounds like he's banged like 100+ teenagers since his infamous thread here lol. White girls, too. Living the dream!

Wonder what country he's in now and what ones are the easiest and best bang for buck in terms of hotness of girls

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Going to an ethnic country to get pussy is sad. That's really sad bruh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 14478, YoungJohnnyDepp and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 444, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Are there any forums or discords for JBWmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Going to an ethnic country to get pussy is sad. That's really sad bruh.
ive probably had more pussy than you in our home countries. just moving to get EVEN more and for it to be easy instead of hard work and having no leverage against entitled fat white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Excuses upon excuses - imagine being born white and having this much privilege but still having excuses as to why you're an incel.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 1418415

White men can't lose in the dating game. Imagine being born a white man and still being incel. The only white men who can be actual incels are either deformed or those with huge egos who think non-white women are beneath them.

@EverythingMattersCel you need to run this. @Germania already run this latin america game

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel

View attachment 1418415

I'm not attracted to non-White women so geomaxxing isn't a option for me

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Sens and 3 others
Do you know the height of that guy?

@itsOVER if u can see this add me on discord bro

Digital Hitler#4095

would be good to ask u questions about geomaxx, for context im 5'4 so seriously need to do it

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Leap
@itsOVER if u can see this add me on discord bro

Digital Hitler#4095

would be good to ask u questions about geomaxx, for context im 5'4 so seriously need to do it
South America a good shout for you tbh.

You know they don't care about height there and the girls are much hotter ( much better bodies and sometimes facially as well) than Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Preoximerianas, fogdart and 1 other person
South America a good shout for you tbh.

You know they don't care about height there and the girls are much hotter ( much better bodies and sometimes facially as well) than Thailand.
u think it would be better than vietnam?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
if you're an ugly incel geomaxxing wont help.. need to be atleast MTN-HTN white

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
The problem is that I want to live in my country, I actually like it, maybe if I was an UKcel like you it would have been different

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 7725
u think it would be better than vietnam?
Yh 100%. I would say it's marginally easier to get laid in SEA, but quality of girl in South America is much higher.

View attachment 1418415

JFL at whites who breed with whites. Having a good smv towards Latinas, and Med-Women is pretty nice tho, i personally wouldnt breed tho

so basically it wouldnt work for you, but it will work for me

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial
if you are PSL 5 and 6 foot and white are you nearing chad levels of attraction in Latin America?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
good luck. even if your ethnic you can still benefit from the money + green card pass + height.

like the guy said in the video above, you wont be stopped in the street like tall white guys if your ethnic westerner. but you smv will definitely be higher

Only good looking ethnics (ones with European features) are going to pull in these JBW places like South-East Asia and Latin America, someone like me going there would be completely useless.

Would absolutely love to move to Africa if it wasn't such a logistical nightmare

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
you won't be praised but compared to how you get treated in the west
it's still a huge trade up
I've been to JBW maxing servers it works everytime no matter the looks level tbh

I used to go to a local tanning salon and there was a Nordic guy working there
One day he asked if I've ever been to Thailand and said no and asked if he had been and he said he has and told me I would be seen as a celebrity if I went there
I didn't buy too much into it though
I believe I could travel the entire globe without being approached by a single female
Women have a sense for aspieness from metres away

• +1

View attachment 1418415

It's because he's good looking. I've known plenty of white guys who could never get the time of day from girls in Asia. They might have been able to get an ugly gilfriend whereas back home they could get no girlfriend, but that had more to do with population. And yeah, theIr passport game as well.

• +1
A decent looking, well off White American/European would indeed be a White god.

• +1
Life Fuel. I'm 6'4" white in good shape, no noticeable flaws (been looks maxing), getting tatted, jacked, nice wardrobe and accessories and then moving to SEA next year. I literally can't wait.

It'sover, and cant'stopnoodling, have been my inspiration for the longest time. I don't even know the language of the place I'm going, going to be walking around with google translator, trying to learn phrases as I go. But having no friends, family, or job I got nothing to loose. Going to try dating full time, without a job for a couple years, maybe country hoping for Visa stuff, then figure something out. Yolo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

View attachment 1418415

does this work if have brown eyes and brown hair