if you're 200 lbs but 10% BF will your face still look the same as 170 10%

D

doubledigitIQ

Bronze
No, cos of unholy amounts of food and gear that made the 200lbs guy put muscle on his face, hes face will look fat and bloated, thats why pro bodybuilders use botox to solve this issue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
I don’t know

No, cos of unholy amounts of food and gear that made the 200lbs guy put muscle on his face, hes face will look fat and bloated, thats why pro bodybuilders use botox to solve this issue
Fat at 10%, what are you talking about?

Fat at 10%, what are you talking about?
Look marcus rhul hes the proof, his face looks fat maybe as low as sub 7% cos his face muscles are too developed from eating, thats why i stated prior bbs use botox

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Interesting question but I’m guessing the heavier guy will have a fatter face because he has more fat in his entire body, some of which would be distributed across his face. I assume this effect would be quite insignificant in most cases though.

Interesting question but I’m guessing the heavier guy will have a fatter face because he has more fat in his entire body, some of which would be distributed across his face. I assume this effect would be quite insignificant in most cases though.
exactly. higher u go, the leaner u need to be to keep ur face good.

OR get facial lipo, or things to add angularity

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
exactly. higher u go, the leaner u need to be to keep ur face good.

OR get facial lipo, or things to add angularity
Problem with lipo is that it removes fat cells whilst weight loss makes them smaller. The former will just prematurely age you. Most cases of large weight discrepancies involve men with naturally bigger frames (more muscle naturally) and taller men, and in these cases their skulls will likely be larger so the fat is distributed across a larger area. Also for the example in op it is only a ~1.2kg body fat increase spread across the entire body, with only a small amount going to the face. For a 12kg total weight increase it’s unlikely this effect will mean much for most comparisons between people with different weights.

Problem with lipo is that it removes fat cells whilst weight loss makes them smaller. The former will just prematurely age you. Most cases of large weight discrepancies involve men with naturally bigger frames (more muscle naturally) and taller men, and in these cases their skulls will likely be larger so the fat is distributed across a larger area. Also for the example in op it is only a ~1.2kg body fat increase spread across the entire body, with only a small amount going to the face. For a 12kg total weight increase it’s unlikely this effect will mean much for most comparisons between people with different weights.
true as well. i think better option is adding face angularity however possible.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
No way. Look at zyzz bruh, I've seen ripped bodybuilders with chizzled faces.

if u use steroids, sarms it a totally different game
I'm pretty sure the same goes for sarms..why would they add fat to your face? If you control your diet and don't eat too many calories it won't. Some of them bloat people a bit but not everyone

I'm pretty sure the same goes for sarms..why would they add fat to your face? If you control your diet and don't eat too many calories it won't. Some of them bloat people a bit but not everyone
i mean those help stay leaner and build muscle at an increased rate. that keeps face leaner

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Nah bro when you are heavier at 10% bf you actually look much better facially as well and I don't think bbers get botox as they legit don't give a f about face as they end up losing all hair + fucking up their collagen
Also are you 6'4 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Nah bro when you are heavier at 10% bf you actually look much better facially as well and I don't think bbers get botox as they legit don't give a f about face as they end up losing all hair + fucking up their collagen
Also are you 6'4 ?
u look better only if u got there naturally which is impossible if u arent like 6"3+, most steroids used to put mass like dbol bloat your face with water making it look fat, even if u cut with anavar and other stuff, to look like ure not a fuckin pig u have to use botox which is common in the bodybuilding world, in my gym we have 3 ifbb pros and 2 of them said they use botox and their face still looks weird cos of the amount of face muscles they have developed while the third is just a straight up bowling ball head, ive seen them go below 8% bf surely, even their chest and abs veins were poppin out. I am 195cm which is arounf 6"4

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
6"1 unnatural, got teeth surgery, and some kind of nose job. Im still right
I don't understand . You said if you become a roider and grow to over 200 lbs you're face will be fat , but that's not true I could find like 10 examples. Maybe on cycle at their peak bulk phase, but in no way do roids directly add facial fat. Jeff seid, zyzz, johnny Skywalker, Arnold, the rock. Non of these dudes have fat faces

I don't understand . You said if you become a roider and grow to over 200 lbs you're face will be fat , but that's not true I could find like 10 examples. Maybe on cycle at their peak bulk phase, but in no way do roids directly add facial fat. Jeff seid, zyzz, johnny Skywalker, Arnold, the rock. Non of these dudes have fat faces
i also said depending on height and on the type of roids also public like figures use diuretics to make the bloat go away, becous its not fat it looks fat cos there is water retention from roids