If you're 5'10+, height is not the issue.

I'm 5'11 and truecel thanks to my face. That's why I dislike height copers.
I mean if you look at my latest post you could tell obviously not. Being ethnik legitimately ruins a person. Not only physically but mentally as well
Cope, deathniks like you ruin it for yourself.

Last edited:
The fact is that you need everything. Yes you need height but it has diminishing returns after 6 foot or so. You don't become women's first option when you're 6ft+, you only become an option.

Face is the most important asset and you need to be NT as well and so on. I don't know how people don't understand this yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, 11gaijin and Deleted member 281
water is wet

water is wet
I you can see from the comments, it's not that wet after all.
I approve the motion lol. I wanna make 6'3" people into 5'11" or 5'10" and see how manage life now that more than half the people they knew will not respect them as much, like them or find them funny (along other things). It would be the definitive social experiment
I would just become even less attractive to women, although I'd look way more muscular.

Speaking from experience, it gets much easier to get attraction from tall girls if you are 6' 1''

Only helps if your not anorexically skinny or fatman.

After lifting height is very important

Only if you have a social circle, otherwise even a 5 PSL face isn't enough.
True.

If:
  • height >= 5'11
  • PLS face >=5
  • NT
You will get laid.

If:
  • height >= 5'11
  • non-NT | no social circle | lonercel | anxietycel
You need PLS 6.5 face or greater to get laid.

I'm 6 ft, PSL5, but have no friends and social circles. Only fucked 2 girls at 27 years old.
(y)

imagine being short :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I would have roped a long time ago if I'd be under 5'8
Seen rejected for being 5'10, trust me, it's not good enough..
Happened to me too, a few times.I was 5'11.
5'10 barely gives you the "priviledge" to not being called a manlet, but that's about it.
The good thing, your dating pool is big enough. Sure, lots of girls will reject you for your height, but plenty of them won't so you still have decent options.

Last edited:
I've seen comments about people complaining that they're short at 5'11. You guys may not be wrong because i think there's a thing called perceived height. When we see someone we get an impression that they're short/ tall. I'm 5'10 barefoot and with normal shoes, I'm 5'10.5. whenever I talk about my height, people are like " dude you're only 5'10? But you look 6+". Same time, my friend who's same height as me has been considered short by many. Maybe because I have a tall face and proportions( wide and long not narrow) . So if you get called short doesn't necessarily make you short.