If you're 5'11+ you need to be absolutely paying for your OWN personal stylist IRL

Because trust me, nothing makes your tall stature stand-out more than great fashion.

This is the most UN-TALKED-ABOUT soft looksmax. Well I personally wouldn't call it soft, because it's a large-deal creating a wardrobe for you.

Look at this subhuman:

View attachment 2668690

4/10 LTN max. And I would argue in some photos looks straight ugly 3/10. But guess what? He is tall and has a couple of monkey sexually masculine dimorphic features with a ton of bum fluff to give his face some acceptability.

I dunno if this is the same guy, but his facial features are normie at best and yet being tall with fashion swarve on his acceptable mid face works a treat for the dames.
View attachment 2668696

Another guy that's a 6 at best, but height and skull with the fashion makes him sexy to bitches.

View attachment 2668708

Learn the game and don't waste your height tall-fags.
Based

but muh chad can wear sweatpants and flip flops and still get all the bitches

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah bros wear better clothes

If you are a lean framelet guy or a fatso no clothes will ascend you
Only thing that matters is the meat that holds the clothes, you can wear basically anything and look good

Last edited:
If you are tall and average looking, the only women you’ll attract are at best average women

If you are tall and average looking, the only women you’ll attract are at best average women

Untrue. That's the same as saying if a woman has good hip to shoulder ratio, good fat distribution, great tits, solid ass and an average looking face, the best men she'll attract are average.

Biggest cope by doomers that are tall, because they are afraid to act. Afraid to make it happen. Incase they fail and it comes down to something else. Like their brain chemistry from their abused dog years.

But even if what you say is true, which is not;

1) Men find average looking to slightly above average looking women attractive
2) The difference between a 5 and a 7 as a woman is nowhere near as the gap it is for men. Tails covered this.
3) High testosterone doesn't care.

You saying you only want Stacey is a coping mechanism for your aspieness.

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Depends on how tall. If he is 6 ft 4 and normie than height should carry him.

Depends on how tall. If he is 6 ft 4 and normie than height should carry him.

Lol, add a wide shoulder frame and a beach bod. Shoulder frame is genetic but can be frauded with delt work, or enhanced if average width. Beach bod is easily achievable.

Being tall is a cheat-code and too many numb-nuts don't know it and don't use it.

Also the guys that are tall and halo'ed by their height you wouldn't even call average looking, because their height improved their face.

You have to be super aware and ask yourself, would that guy by HTN and good looking if he were 5'8? And then it would hit you, yo! Their height really gives their face a different complexion. (Pun intended)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Lol, add a wide shoulder frame and a beach bod. Shoulder frame is genetic but can be frauded with delt work, or enhanced if average width. Beach bod is easily achievable.

Being tall is a cheat-code and too many numb-nuts don't know it and don't use it.

Also the guys that are tall and halo'ed by their height you wouldn't even call average looking, because their height improved their face.

You have to be super aware and ask yourself, would that guy by HTN and good looking if he were 5'8? And then it would hit you, yo! Their height really gives their face a different complexion. (Pun intended)
Well yah 5 ft 8 is brutal af, but solid HTNs will do just fine if they are also in shape and lean (in uk at least).

Well yah 5 ft 8 is brutal af, but solid HTNs will do just fine if they are also in shape and lean (in uk at least).

Yeah I did solid before settling down but I don't know how much my charismatic personality halo'ed me that's the thing lol

Would training lats not enhance frame just as much or even more than delts can.

How much can your frame be frauded with gym if you have average frame?

I'm starting gym in 2 weeks what muscle groups should I focus on to max out female gaze at 181cm and growing (I assume exersizes that make frame appear to be larger)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Deleted member 51465
Fashion obviously helps. Just don’t fall for the trap where you cope and spend thousands on clothes when you could have been spending that money on surgery and filler, things that actually make you more attractive. Fashion is always secondary. An attractive guy with a good physique in a $20 dollar well fitted t-shirt will still mog the fuck out of you at the end of the day.

If you are going the fashion route, I’d only splurge on foundational pieces of your wardrobe like coats, jeans, and shoes (things you can build fits around for years). Don’t be a retard and fall for the male gaze of building out some massive sneaker and streetwear collection, I’m talking a nice pair of leather boots, white sneakers, fashionable coats, well fitted jeans, etc. I’ve fallen for this shit myself. I probably have $3k in Stone Island gear and I’ve never once witnessed a girl know what it is. Otherwise just for basics be cost conscious and shop at fast fashion places like H&M and Uniqlo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Because trust me, nothing makes your tall stature stand-out more than great fashion.

This is the most UN-TALKED-ABOUT soft looksmax. Well I personally wouldn't call it soft, because it's a large-deal creating a wardrobe for you.

Look at this subhuman:

View attachment 2668690

4/10 LTN max. And I would argue in some photos looks straight ugly 3/10. But guess what? He is tall and has a couple of monkey sexually masculine dimorphic features with a ton of bum fluff to give his face some acceptability.

I dunno if this is the same guy, but his facial features are normie at best and yet being tall with fashion swarve on his acceptable mid face works a treat for the dames.
View attachment 2668696

Another guy that's a 6 at best, but height and skull with the fashion makes him sexy to bitches.

View attachment 2668708

imagine letting another man tell you what to wear lmao kys

Would training lats not enhance frame just as much or even more than delts can.

Not just as much or more as it's about creating the V and so not ideal to have lats wider than shoulders, but it def helps as long as that doesn't amount to happening too much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Untrue. That's the same as saying if a woman has good hip to shoulder ratio, good fat distribution, great tits, solid ass and an average looking face, the best men she'll attract are average.

Biggest cope by doomers that are tall, because they are afraid to act. Afraid to make it happen. Incase they fail and it comes down to something else. Like their brain chemistry from their abused dog years.

But even if what you say is true, which is not;

1) Men find average looking to slightly above average looking women attractive
2) The difference between a 5 and a 7 as a woman is nowhere near as the gap it is for men. Tails covered this.
3) High testosterone doesn't care.

You saying you only want Stacey is a coping mechanism for your aspieness.
Bro you rated me a strong MTN and im almost 6 ft 2 barefooted in Portugal and im telling you being beautiful is all that it matters. It doesn’t matter if you are 5ft 6 or 5 ft 9 or 6 ft 7. Face is literally all that matters. Women only care about face, they are autistically obsessed with the face.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
so many bad fits here, paying for your stylist JFL. Imagine a foid found out it would be a huge failo, literally download Pinterest and search "(your pheno) Instagram) and you will have a ton of ideas from there.

The rule of thumb is if you are white go old money style, if you are black go streetwear style. loads of different ones in between that can work.

Bro you rated me a strong MTN and im almost 6 ft 2 barefooted in Portugal and im telling you being beautiful is all that it matters. It doesn’t matter if you are 5ft 6 or 5 ft 9 or 6 ft 7. Face is literally all that matters. Women only care about face, they are autistically obsessed with the face.

Face is king but I think you underestimate the value in height. I don't know why you can't get pussy or a LTR at 6'2 and 5.5/10, honestly.

The fact this even crosses your mind is a problem. Sort your high inhibition out. Fucking hell.
Ignored the rest of the comment but not high inb, it's just a weird thing. Comes across as being tryhard, a more extreme example but similar to why you would never mention surgery to them. Waste of money too when insta/pinterest is there.

• JFL
Ignored the rest of the comment but not high inb, it's just a weird thing. Comes across as being tryhard, a more extreme example but similar to why you would never mention surgery to them. Waste of money too when insta/pinterest is there.

How will she find out? Tell me?

Lol @ ignored rest of the comment. Saying stuff like that should be more embarrassing than getting a personal stylist.

Face is king but I think you underestimate the value in height. I don't know why you can't get pussy or a LTR at 6'2 and 5.5/10, honestly.
It’s not about getting into a LTR, any mfer can have that.

It is about first impression, it’s about what women think of you, its about how easy life is for you.

I will never be beautiful and that is a truth I have to deal with on a daily basis. Doesn’t matter how successful I am, it doesn’t matter if i can get into a LTR with a decent girl, it’s about the perception of other people of you.

My problem is I am an average looking guy lacking in masculine facial features. I get carried by my eye area and soft features like nose, hair, lips etc.
I will never get looks of sexual interest by 5.5-6.5/10 girls even with 6ft2 in height.

• +1
It’s not about getting into a LTR, any mfer can have that.

It is about first impression, it’s about what women think of you, its about how easy life is for you.

I will never be beautiful and that is a truth I have to deal with on a daily basis. Doesn’t matter how successful I am, it doesn’t matter if i can get into a LTR with a decent girl, it’s about the perception of other people of you.

My problem is I am an average looking guy lacking in masculine facial features. I get carried by my eye area and soft features like nose, hair, lips etc.
I will never get looks of sexual interest by 5.5-6.5/10 girls even with 6ft2 in height.

Then get surgical implants. PM me your face again.

Mascoolin Virtoos

• JFL
Then get surgical implants. PM me your face again.
It’s all cope.

Life is about being naturally good looking and having children with a superior woman.
If you can’t get that naturally then it never began.

All I can say is being tall with an average face i feel my life wasn’t any different than an average looking guy with average height.

My life would be infinitely better if I was HTN at 5ft8- 5ft10.

And you are right I am an abused dog as it is every average man. We know what it’s like to be humiliated and ignored by decent women.

• JFL
coooooope, if you're gl anything will suit you

You doomers. Why you here then, if not to looksmax?

5’6”+ imo

ur also being a bit of a doomer lmao

Talk me through that one. Oh by saying 5'11+ (Tall guys) benefit the most from fashion?

Good black and white, all or nothing thinking bro. I'd love to have your special mind.

Internet faggot. Typical internet faggot. 'That means you're saying you might as well dress like a tramp if you are 5'6-5'10'.

Head back to TikTok and leave comments on videos there. Brain-dead moron with zero room for grey matter.

Talk me through that one. Oh by saying 5'11+ (Tall guys) benefit the most from fashion?

Good black and white, all or nothing thinking bro. I'd love to have your special mind.
I think 5’6”. My 5’6” roomie has a 8 bodycount at 19, he’s good looking, and has awesome style. Like his style is impressive asf. I think 5’6” if ur htn facially, 5’10” if mtn .

I think 5’6”. My 5’6” roomie has a 8 bodycount at 19, he’s good looking, and has awesome style. Like his style is impressive asf. I think 5’6” if ur htn facially, 5’10” if mtn .

Internet faggot. Typical internet faggot. 'That means you're saying you might as well dress like a tramp if you are 5'6-5'10'.

Head back to TikTok and leave comments on videos there. Brain-dead moron with zero room for grey matter.

Using 'I know a person' anecdotes is fucking normie retarded.

Using 'I know a person' anecdotes is fucking normie retarded.
Faggot why don’t u try going outside? I see many manlet white normies in relationship. Are u a manlet curry with a white gf? I guess you are also one of my anecdotes. You Faggot.

Style is important but your style sense is below average (dogshit)

Dressing “old money” like that is honestly soo cringe

Clothes

• JFL
Reactions: ⒳eyṫ
Faggot why don’t u try going outside? I see many manlet white normies in relationship. Are u a manlet curry with a white gf? I guess you are also one of my anecdotes. You Faggot.

Oh fuck off. Do you even know me? I'm in a relationship dumbo. You must be new around here.

Ignoring these faggot TikTok losers. You are a pussy. I am taller than your friend and probably pulled better looking chicks than him over the course of my time. Fuck off from my screen now.

You absolute dumb loser solipsistic imbecile.

This is you in a nutshell. You and most normies:

I don't have self-serving biases like you. I am successful because I am HTN, a crazy good voice, a strong assertive personality. It all works towards making up for being 5'8. Not to mention my current girlfriend is 5'2. 6 inches difference. Data shows the most successful long-lasting relationships are where there is a 5 inch or more difference in height between both partners. Go figure normie.

I've only been with one girl that was 5'6ish rest were 5'2-5'4 AND I look taller than 5'8.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Oh fuck off. Do you even know me? I'm in a relationship dumbo. You must be new around here.

Ignoring these faggot TikTok losers. You are a pussy. I am taller than your friend and probably pulled better looking chicks than him over the course of my time. Fuck off from my screen now.

View attachment 2671789

I don't have self-serving biases like you. I am successful because I am HTN, a crazy good voice, a strong assertive personality. It all works towards making up for being 5'8. Not to mention my current girlfriend is 5'2. 6 inches difference. Data shows the most successful long-lasting relationships are where there is a 5 inch or more difference in height between both partners. Go figure normie.

I've only been with one girl that was 5'6ish rest were 5'2-5'4 AND I look taller than 5'8.
Oaky so you are proof of the bluepill.

View attachment 2671789

Yeah we discussed in new year’s eve in one of my threads.

Oaky so you are proof of the bluepill.

Can a moderator ban this moron? I'll buy 10 users lifetime VIP if you can do it.

Hey @emeraldglass ? Is this a deal? Lifetime ban this guy's IP and I'll buy 10 users a lifetime VIP subscription.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Can a moderator ban this moron? I'll buy 10 users lifetime VIP if you can do it.

Hey @emeraldglass ? Is this a deal? Lifetime ban this guy's IP and I'll buy 10 users a lifetime VIP subscription.
chill out dude i agre with u for the most part about style

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nah let tallcels be in forever ignorance
Hahahahah

Look at this subhuman:

View attachment 2668690

View attachment 2668696

View attachment 2668708

Dog shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lived-both-sides and latincell95
Chaps, Brook Brothers, Clarks, all good brands

Also for fashion just get some natural fabric clothes, tapered pants, form fitting tops that show off your (wide?) clavicles, short jackets that don't go below hips, keep it minimalist if you're clueless, learn some color theory and that's all you need if you're not intent of making a hobby out of it.

If you get too into it you're gonna have normies think you're gay or homeless and it's also expensive as fuck.

I used to resell japan second hand designer to westoids for profit a few years back so I got pretty involved.

What do you reckon to these bruv?!?! Talk to me. Talk to me darlin'.

I'm willing to be one if those 10.

Btw what would you say is ideal height? For living in EU (lets say Germany) and US. Considering all areas of life and not only mogging or looks