If you’re 5’8-5’10..

Timmy

Timmy

Solstice
DO NOT EVER BREED WITH ANYBODY SHORT FOR A GIRL. Thats the only way to make your son 6 ft or heck even possibly even taller if lucky. If you’re avg height like that, then you got that potential already

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, M-1014, Acridax and 2 others
DO NOT EVER BREED WITH ANYBODY SHORT FOR A GIRL. Thats the only way to make your son 6 ft or heck even possibly even taller if lucky. If you’re avg height like that, then you got that potential already
What an amazing breakthrough in blackpill science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Heinrich Schmidt, okwiwhd and 24 others
What if I'm 6'1

What is the minimum height I should date a girl

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
well if ur 5 foot and date a 6 foot girl, the kid is still going to be over 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: zura, M-1014 and elemanzelvadre
high iq thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, M-1014, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
If I breed that child will be the healthiest and greatest child to ever live. I will feed them raw meat, organs as soon as possible and make sure to keep em on breast milk as long as possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kena, Timmy and Rivers of Nihil
mothers height genetics are dominant to fathers. you see lots of guys with short father but tall mother and they're tall. kill yourself dumb faggot put a bullet through your head

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
mothers height genetics are dominant to fathers. you see lots of guys with short father but tall mother and they're tall. kill yourself dumb faggot put a bullet through your head
:feelsuhh::soy:

If I breed that child will be the healthiest and greatest child to ever live. I will feed them raw meat, organs as soon as possible and make sure to keep em on breast milk as long as possible
this

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
cope my father 5'10 my mom 5'6 I'm 6'2 doctor measured keep coping nigga

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover, Costcosuperstore and Timmy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65274, M-1014 and ilovetakis
they can still produce a tall kid

I was breast fed for 2 weeks only. My dick is 15 cm and height 5’10”5… imagine what i’d be breastfed

I was breast fed for 2 weeks only. My dick is 15 cm and height 5’10”5… imagine what i’d be breastfed
you would of had even better development. you aren't incel tier tho if you have good girth

you would of had even better development. you aren't incel tier tho if you have good girth
Nah I’m satisfied with my dick size tbh. Its face and lack of bone thats ny issue. My mom had 0 milf in her breasts. My future wife will be forced to breastfeed our kid for 2 years+

Nah I’m satisfied with my dick size tbh. Its face and lack of bone thats ny issue. My mom had 0 milf in her breasts. My future wife will be forced to breastfeed our kid for 2 years+
yes good, breast milk has a lot of good nutrients also lack of bone is a common issue in ugly niggas and after puberty you cant change that but you can get surgery and shit

yes good, breast milk has a lot of good nutrients also lack of bone is a common issue in ugly niggas and after puberty you cant change that but you can get surgery and shit
Moral of the story: Looksmax your children by healthmaxxing the fuaaark out of them. They’ll be eating sweet potatoes and liver and garlic goat butter with himalayan salt and a homemade blended fruitshake

if you pick under 5'4 girl, its over for your son
+++++++++++

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65274
Moral of the story: Looksmax your children by healthmaxxing the fuaaark out of them. They’ll be eating sweet potatoes and liver and garlic goat butter with himalayan salt and a homemade blended fruitshake
basically but don't feed them garlic and sweet potatoes. some fruits, dairy products and animal products would be basically their entire diet. health and hormones are everything especially in early development

basically but don't feed them garlic and sweet potatoes. some fruits, dairy products and animal products would be basically their entire diet. health and hormones are everything especially in early development
They’re nutriotious. They’re not garbage carbs like modern day factory bread and candy

brootal do you do PE
Just testmaxxing for now. When I am older ill buy extendors and pumps and electroshock therapy, inject stem cells into my dick

My father 5'7, maybe 5'8 when he was young, mother 5'0, possibly 5'1 young. I ended up 5'8.5 getting 5 hours of sleep and zero nutrition during puberty. I feel like i should be 5'11 tbh. I know heightcomes from mothers side but my mothers brothers were like 5'7-5'8 range. I just didn't get enough nutrition or sleep. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
My father 5'7, maybe 5'8 when he was young, mother 5'0, possibly 5'1 young. I ended up 5'8.5 getting 5 hours of sleep and zero nutrition during puberty. I feel like i should be 5'11 tbh. I know heightcomes from mothers side but my mothers brothers were like 5'7-5'8 range. I just didn't get enough nutrition or sleep. :feelsrope:

If you do not get enough nutrition or sleep and your HGH level is normal, your growth will be delayed and your growth will not be inhibited.

and looks like you already reach your potential

Your fault

If you do not get enough nutrition or sleep and your HGH level is normal, your growth will be delayed and your growth will not be inhibited.

and looks like you already reach your potential
Nah it's not that simple. Insufficient nutrition and sleep stunts growth. I actually hit puberty a little faster than most kids my age but they're all taller so maybe later puberty is better. My potential was not 5'8, it would be 5'11 i'm pretty sure.
Your fault
>blame the 14 year old kid instead of his single mother who failed to feed him or be a parent
okay buddy

Nah it's not that simple. Insufficient nutrition and sleep stunts growth. I actually hit puberty a little faster than most kids my age but they're all taller so maybe later puberty is better. My potential was not 5'8, it would be 5'11 i'm pretty sure.

>blame the 14 year old kid instead of his single mother who failed to feed him or be a parent
okay buddy
Why were u sleeping late tho?

Why were u sleeping late tho?
Because what does a 14 year old kid back then? play the ps3 or use the fucking computer. I was a kid, ofc i didn't know any better. I wasn't aware my growth would be stunted, my education would suffer, etc. It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure their child does what is important and necessary for growth and a good life.

Fuck having kids

My potential was not 5'8, it would be 5'11 i'm pretty sure.

Nah u got lucky tbh lmao mothers height is v important boyo.