If you're 6 foot 6 delete your account

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
The biggest cope I see on this site is heights over 6-5+ are lankcel etc.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Log out of the fucking site and don't come back

Would you rather be 5 foot 6 or 6 foot 8?

There's no such thing as 'too tall'. A tall man appears larger than life and is seen as 'special' by society.
It's not that you're too tall - it's because you're autistic. Realistically, anyone 6 foot 2 plus should have no trouble getting pussy outside of having severe facial abnormalities or cognitive handicap.

Like seriously, you must be mentally challenged to be 6 foot 6+ and an incel - get a normal haircut watch a YT video on what to wear in public and get over your approach anxiety you fucking faggot - it's honestly embarrassing. I dont give a fuck about a height face debate - anyone claiming to be too tall is coping HARD and needs to take a long fucking look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, highT, zharupodrugu and 5 others
Legit, the taller the better

''HAHA MANLETS HEIGHT > FACE''
Ramones essay joeybeach arturo vega

Boat Poop GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, zharupodrugu, Growth Plate and 1 other person
jarvis, please bomb this manlet's house with jericho missiles

Fdsdsf

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
You know they are lying, right?

The biggest cope I see on this site is heights over 6-5+ are lankcel etc.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Log out of the fucking site and don't come back

Would you rather be 5 foot 6 or 6 foot 8?

There's no such thing as 'too tall'. A tall man appears larger than life and is seen as 'special' by society.
It's not that you're too tall - it's because you're autistic. Realistically, anyone 6 foot 2 plus should have no trouble getting pussy outside of having severe facial abnormalities or cognitive handicap.

Like seriously, you must be mentally challenged to be 6 foot 6+ and an incel - get a normal haircut watch a YT video on what to wear in public and get over your approach anxiety you fucking faggot - it's honestly embarrassing. I dont give a fuck about a height face debate - anyone claiming to be too tall is coping HARD and needs to take a long fucking look in the mirror.
Lanklets (6'4+) with average FACES get approached in clubs and bars. A lanklet doesn't even have to worry about approach anxiety. Just go outside and a becky will come up to him eventually. It's that easy for the lanklet.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@EverythingMattersCel
@Tallooksmaxxer
@bkr2906

c0ab6a09411986b44a4d6e63a9bbab27.jpg

only total annihilation will suffice men!
Offtopic, 10pm UTC+2

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Tallooksmaxxer
should I wear lifts even if I'm 6'0 (5'11.75)