If you’re a genuinly gl virgin

D

Deleted

Lurker
Literarly just follow girls in ur city on ig and add the snap of those who follow back.

The rest Will sort itself out just dont get onetis on any of them and when you fail go to the next one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, mentallyilloner, Deleted member 9827 and 7 others
Thanks for the personal tip arvid

I will do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, StephIsCold, Mongrelcel and 4 others
Cope minimum requirement to get a gf in 2021 is PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Mongrelcel and turkproducer
I follow 3000 girls on my instagram stalking account

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7029 and 8 others
ok boss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
As opposed to 99% of the Basement theories on here this actually has some ground by being the way i got my now 2 month long relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126 and Deleted member 1476
I am not your bro

You are a disgrace to the human race

Weak little lost boy

Your fucking family are to blame

FUCK THEM

Degenerate generation X'ers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, court monarch777, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
I am not your bro

You are a disgrace to the human race

Weak little lost boy

Your fucking family are to blame

FUCK THEM

Degenerate generation X'ers
@MakinItHappen ’s me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
just send dick pics to the foids

I’m autistic and high inhib don’t even know how to respond to messages like this my brain shuts down
530D0F65 3A56 4B12 95B1 23181B41384F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blue, Deleted and Beetlejuice
Another low quality post from Arvid Autismsson.

jk

not jk

jk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted and gamma
I’m autistic and high inhib don’t even know how to respond to messages like this my brain shuts down
View attachment 1072056
Use Ig and snap instead and make sure ur not being sexual like i ded srs didnt compliment my girl once untill we had been meeting for a week while she called me hot and stuff the same day we started writing

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Or just download tinder ...

Or just download tinder ...
No Tinder is not going to get you a quality foid

Believe it or not, I know quite a few people who get their gf from instagram, where as Tinder is usually the absolute worst kind of foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

Believe it or not, I know quite a few people who get their gf from instagram, where as Tinder is usually the absolute worst kind of foids
If ur sub 18 its a lot less awkvard If u meet them at first without the intention being inherently sexual
Yea but autists here don’t have a social circle, harder to run insta game... good looking ones can fuck an easy slut from tinder

Yea but autists here don’t have a social circle, harder to run insta game... good looking ones can fuck an easy slut from tinder
I think most people her want a relationship althoigh not a long one Bcuz losing ur virginity in a ons isnt the way to go

That's only because instagram has prime JB's, while tinder only has used up roasties (18+) which are automatically low quality due to their age.

I dont think social circle matters at all tbh

As long as somebody, your mom, your brother, can take pics of you with your shirt off showing abs like on a beach or a boat, and you have a good looking face

You good to go

I dont think social circle matters at all tbh

As long as somebody, your mom, your brother, can take pics of you with your shirt off showing abs like on a beach or a boat, and you have a good looking face

You good to go
True my girl still has never met my friends and we met online so in my case social cirlce meant literarly nothing