If you’re a nigger or curry don’t ever reproduce.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
You’re genetic shit and should be treated as such and live as such. Spreading your genes is spreading misery. Know your fucking place subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, ranierean, Splinter901 and 7 others
You’re genetic shit and should be treated as such and live as such. Spreading your genes is spreading misery. Know your fucking place subhuman.
Keep crying for bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Deleted member 22553, Pikabro and 3 others
Reported for racism and hate

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: tyronechadmax, Splinter901, Arditi and 4 others
Keep crying for bbc
I’m not crying.

You’re bisexual anyway, keep spreading aids in buttholes. Keep yourself out of the gene pool faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, rooman, bugeye and 2 others
I’m not crying.

You’re bisexual anyway, keep spreading aids in buttholes. Keep yourself out of the gene pool faggot.
Blacks are honestly ugly apes . Even with white foids they create dsygenic looking mutts most of the time . Good looking mullato are rare

I’m not crying.

Don’t be homophobic incel
Blacks are honestly ugly apes . Even with white foids they create dsygenic looking mutts most of the time . Good looking mullato are rare
Bbc halo was the best thing that ever happened to blacks after mtn face doesent matter as much for blacks

Keep crying for brahmins
Dog
we will rape in you the ass

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye
more like if you're non white

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Asians and Whites only allowed to procreate

Don’t be homophobic incel

Bbc halo was the best thing that ever happened to blacks after mtn face doesent matter as much for blacks
They got lucky , otherwise a good looking arab or Latino and also good looking curry is objectively better looking then a good looking black as the hybrid is half ape .

Half white half Asian also is ugly

• +1
Reactions: rooman, zura and Deleted member 23218
They got lucky , otherwise a good looking arab or Latino and also good looking curry is objectively better looking then a good looking black as the hybrid is half ape .

Half white half Asian also is ugly
Yup. I actually saw a half white cury who looked more curry and darker than me lol it was funny

Yup. I actually saw a half white cury who looked more curry and darker than me lol it was funny
Interesting I saw a half curry half white foid looked like Brazilian at the club. Was pretty cute .

But genetics works in odd ways. So I can see what ur saying is happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Interesting I saw a half curry half white foid looked like Brazilian at the club. Was pretty cute .

But genetics works in odd ways. So I can see what ur saying is happening
They mostly look good I believe it’s one of the best interatials besides mena/white. Some pass for white

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
They mostly look good I believe it’s one of the best interatials besides mena/white. Some pass for white
They share lot of similiarities to cute Colombian and Brazilian foids with more white admixture . Sometimes even spaniard looking the mixed ones .

Negroid features though and Asian features create often weird looking mutts. Some light skins look good but most have a uncanny look

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
They share lot of similiarities to cute Colombian and Brazilian foids with more white admixture . Sometimes even spaniard looking the mixed ones .

Negroid features though and Asian features create often weird looking mutts. Some light skins look good but most have a uncanny look
Some mullattos can look very good see Zach lavine

Keep crying for bbc
You’re a banned faggot. Good riddance I hope you get AIDS and die. That’s not a joke either I absolutely hate faggots and niggers they should both be exterminated.

Keep malding for BBC

reported for racism

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Someone got cucked by BBC

Keep barking you shitskin

Try and stop me if you can . I will black 4799425773257 white whores in the next 2 hours if you don’t give reacts
D611D7CC 7D2F 456F 8B4C 448090CD4350

indians/niggers who took this seriously proved his point