If you're a pissraeli block me

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This thread has went from shitting on the zionists to an all out civil war tf

• +1
Reactions: gigell
coming from u :forcedsmile:
yeah, with 80% of his threads being closeted homo ramblings on how seethes women. There's no way a straight mf has that much hate for women

• JFL
Unrelated, but I'm at work and suddenly I started thinking what the fuck am I wageslaving for?

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Autismcel
Unrelated, but I'm at work and suddenly I started thinking what the fuck am I wageslaving for?
For me

Cashapp me the excess bhai

$pussymuncher170

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
For me

Cashapp me the excess bhai

$pussymuncher170
I'm not getting paid.

Wageslaving for free.

@nigkook @yeeyeeslayer @i_love_roosters

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters, nigkook and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Narcissus🥀
I'm not getting paid.

Wageslaving for free.

@nigkook @yeeyeeslayer @i_love_roosters
Wtf bhai
Why? You should stop it and migrate somewhere else ffs

• +1
Autismcel
IMG 6489

• JFL
I‘m a Muslim from the Balkans, i believe in the quran, I believe in Allah and I spit at your face if you ever dare to insult Jews in my presence. 90% of all Islamic prophets have been of Jewish origin, such as Moses or Jesus, we love all of them.

• Ugh..
I‘m a Muslim from the Balkans, i believe in the quran, I believe in Allah and I spit at your face if you ever dare to insult Jews in my presence. 90% of all Islamic prophets have been of Jewish origin, such as Moses or Jesus, we love all of them.
Tales from your asshole

Name: Autismcel

Of course it’s an autist, probably didn’t leave his moms basement in weeks, bet your room is very stinky, little incel

• So Sad
Do they give you a space to live and eat?
Not really.
I work from 9am to 6pm sometimes even for 10pm.

Wym by space to eat? Like I can eat while working but it's on my money.

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
Name: Autismcel

Of course it’s an autist, probably didn’t leave his moms basement in weeks, bet your room is very stinky, little incel
I wouldn't wish autism on my worst enemy (you)

Not really.
I work from 9am to 6pm sometimes even for 10pm.

Wym by space to eat? Like I can eat while working but it's on my money.
Brutal
hope you quit it akhi, are you like forced to do it?

• +1
Brutal
ovER when even chad has to wageslave while becky sells her body on OF :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
I wouldn't wish autism on my worst enemy (you)
I‘m your worst enemy? Brutal how important I am to you, at least demand a rent for me to live inside your head, incel

• WTF

Nah man.

ovER when even chad has to wageslave while becky sells her body on OF :feelswhy::feelswah:

I will get paid eventually and i will get paid alot

I work In prosthodontics, I'm learning in every department from start to finish.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and nigkook
I‘m your worst enemy? Brutal how important I am to you, at least demand a rent for me to live inside your head, incel
You can't live in someone's head. It's impossible unless if you were like, an ant. MAYBE.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
You can't live in someone's head. It's impossible unless if you were like, an ant. MAYBE.
Nah cause what the fuck did i just read?

However, I’m just telling you to stop spreading hate, you’ve probably never met a Jew in your entire life, yet you think of them as your enemy.

Most of them are very nice, good hearted people who just want to be left alone and live in peace, but people like you somehow don’t want to leave them alone

• JFL
Nah cause what the fuck did i just read?

However, I’m just telling you to stop spreading hate, you’ve probably never met a Jew in your entire life, yet you think of them as your enemy.

Most of them are very nice, good hearted people who just want to be left alone and live in peace, but people like you somehow don’t want to leave them alone
How much shekels did they pay you to say this?

@MagaPutinism formerly known as @MizrahiHater

Pls chime in, Ashkenazi master race
I am no longer an ethnonationalist i want to coexist with mizrahis while stealing thier women:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
inb4 muh you are subuhuman i already had women flown over me of different races and ages i just give of gentleman vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Also i dislike my race a bunch of cringe arrogant elitists i believe in populism

• JFL
I’m white but Christian. Would an Ashkenazi girl actually ever marry me and have kids with me? Or will her family put out a fatwa and execute me?
If you married a jewish women her family would kill you just like how a muslims girl family would kill her bf

• JFL
Also fuck israel i hope it gets nuked

• Love it
Nigga almost majority of western palestinian supporters I meet irl have been lgbtq fags
Makes me not want to support it no more
thats the avg zoomer. israelis always point out how those faggots would be executed by palestinians whereas they would be accepted by jews :forcedsmile: