If you're a singer youre gigastatusmaxxed selling out millions of tickets, in India you're a nobody.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Brutal. Imagine being blessed as a singer having 2+ billion people listen to your songs (South Asians and to lesser extent MENA and SEA) but you're a fucking nobody. Shah Rukh Khan comes miming and steals your voice.

Caged at 1:35

@robtical @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss

Reporter: Did you ever think I want to be on screen?
Singer: I see my face every day 😢

Brutal!

Meanwhile Taylor Swift

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, murdah and Deleted member 39140
That indian grandma singer has 13000 songs under her belt. Indians are hard working tbh, like their work ethic

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Gilbert_Durandal, murdah and 1 other person
Different time. she is 90yo. Its nowadays singer have own concerts as mainstream or sing at wedding. Couldnt do mch during those time since music industry is mafia(even now).

Much harder to be top actor vs singer. i doubt she even is top singer. just one of good ones.

Different time. she is 90yo. Its nowadays singer have own concerts as mainstream or sing at wedding. Couldnt do mch during those time since music industry is mafia(even now).

Much harder to be top actor vs singer. i doubt she even is top singer. just one of good ones.
Indian music is literally Bollywood.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Indian music is literally Bollywood.
no. large involvement sense sure. But many own track releaser, own music video creater n poster. Many of those hold concerts too worldwide. Those type can sign for bollywood but only if have cameo appearance unlike completely background in past. they put lot of effort into branding. Also, have music studios.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, murdah and SecularIslamist
she can't even sing, she's just wailing

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back