• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, tom69 and Sens
will try get a job there if i cant get an online one to geomaxx

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and thereallegend
And do what exactly once I've arrived in London?

And do what exactly once I've arrived in London?
Live life go clubbing meet new people interact with strangers

Lots of high net worth people in the city having one as a friend could change your life just more opportunities here

Also meant to target this towards University Students

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Live life go clubbing meet new people interact with strangers

Lots of high net worth people in the city having one as a friend could change your life just more opportunities here

Also meant to target this towards University Students
People don't like talking to loner single men. It's a difficult situation to be in. Making friends as an oldcel 25+ is painfully hard.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel, Jnumber01, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
People don't like talking to loner single men. It's a difficult situation to be in. Making friends as an oldcel 25+ is painfully hard.
goodness.
how do you even cope with life?

I live in southern india where do i go????

• JFL
Reactions: zura and T50 Mogger
yea london is nice

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 6128
brah wont be able to afford new york

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you're a young USCel you should move to new york

Both top tier cities
London is too expensive, you got 35 year olds still doing flat shares, with no savings in their account. i don’t recommen, unless you already live here

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Moldovancel, Dodevu and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme
London is too expensive, you got 35 year olds still doing flat shares, with no savings in their account. i don’t recommen, unless you already live here
Its the only good uk city im grateful to b from there already xd

Its the only good uk city im grateful to b from there already xd
Yh, but other people get raped by rent prices, there’s so many NPCs that come to London and they get their arse turn out by prices. Unless ur a chartered accountant, forget it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you're a young USCel you should move to new york

Both top tier cities
London is a shithole, crime and dirt everywhere, even in central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Xangsane
Yh, but other people get raped by rent prices, there’s so many NPCs that come to London and they get their arse turn out by prices. Unless ur a chartered accountant, forget it
Why do young grads move there especially grad foids?

BBC

• +1
FOMO, fear of missing out. There isn’t shit to miss here. Anyone that’s young and actually involved in activities outside gym, is either old money rich or funding their lavish lifestyle with credit cards.

Everyone else is struggling, and I mean it. This cunt telling people to move down here prolly hasn’t had his balls drop yet.

• +1
FOMO, fear of missing out. There isn’t shit to miss here. Anyone that’s young and actually involved in activities outside gym, is either old money rich or funding their lavish lifestyle with credit cards.

Everyone else is struggling, and I mean it. This cunt telling people to move down here prolly hasn’t had his balls drop yet.
After graduation I still live with parents because they want me to get a house, be stable and get married (I'm getting married very soon to my gf).

London is finished - name change to Londonistan incoming… You have to spend atleast £2k per month just to house share with some foreigners that don’t speak a word of English.

Then you go outside and you can’t get your phone out of your pocket as there will be a black guy on a scooter waiting to snatch it, you can’t drive anywhere as Sadiq Khan wants to take everything you have by using ULEZ and the complicated roads which will lead you to get tickets through driving 1 second in a bus lane etc.

Nightlife is shit - bars and clubs are forced to close early through stupid council laws therefore there isn’t much to do after 1am - add to the fact there is a new mega mosque being built in the centre of London which is surrounded by clubs so you know they’re gonna be hounding the council to shut them down as it’s probably racist to be drinking near a mosque so the councils will have to bend down backwards for them otherwise they will cry racism.

The UK as a whole is slowly turning into this but other cities will have a few more years added on before they go down the same path. It’s best to either get a job in nice cities such as Bristol, Newcastle etc or if possible work from home and stay away from the carnage.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
The UK is such a shithole, London especially.
Spain or Switzerland mogs HARD.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Either way wouldn't wanna be in London after the radioactive pollution from polonium-210 after poisoning Alexander Litvinenko.