Looks are simple. Easy way to rate yourself.

Pride

Pride

chameleon
I literally sometimes forget that 99.99% of users (even the "slayers") are highkey sped about rating guys. Rating guys is this simple

Ugly
Average
Attractive

Are you attractive to women or not? Who tf cares about a guy being a "low htn" or "high chadlite".

Who is better looking than who? It doesnt matter because they are both seen as attractive and both will get women. Who "mogs" does not matter when you are both in the attractive tier.

Sean O'Pry
Henry Cavill - Wikipedia

The question should not be am I a htn am i a chadlite cuz it doesnt matter. Are you goodlooking or are you not goodlooking.

Women do not filiter by chad and chadlite, they filter by the big three. Celebs and top 0.1% ofc are in their own category but you will not have to deal with these guys irl.

Water should be wet,

-Pride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Narcissus🥀, Allornothing and 3 others
a lot of women would ruin their life for Timothee chalamet

At the same time a lot of women think he looks like a deformed rat

So I don’t know what you’re getting at here

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, rhinoplasty, Klasik01 and 2 others
a lot of women would ruin their life for Timothee chalamet

At the same time a lot of women think he looks like a deformed rat

So I don’t know what you’re getting at here
In the grand scheme of things hes generally considered attractive because he is. What you said literally would not change the rating system. I wrote this in the most dumbed down way so that even a chimp could understand

I literally sometimes forget that 99.99% of users (even the "slayers") are highkey sped about rating guys. Rating guys is this simple

Ugly
Average
Attractive

Are you attractive to women or not? Who tf cares about a guy being a "low htn" or "high chadlite".

Who is better looking than who? It doesnt matter because they are both seen as attractive and both will get women. Who "mogs" does not matter when you are both in the attractive tier.

View attachment 2912560View attachment 2912561
The question should not be am I a htn am i a chadlite cuz it doesnt matter. Are you goodlooking or are you not goodlooking.

Women do not filiter by chad and chadlite, they filter by the big three. Celebs and top 0.1% ofc are in their own category but you will not have to deal with these guys irl.

Water should be wet,

-Pride
You do realize it's a massive competition, right? If you're in a group of males, every female will flock to the most attractive one. The only ones that might not are the bottom of the barrel ones who already know they can't compete against her girl friends.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and northern mogger
Useless thread

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Klasik01 and xegigi
shit thread retard go back to tiktok

POV: when you think you barely scrape HTN and try to lump yourself in with Henry Cavill.

i am currently ugly, it will take 100k worth of procedures to become average