If you're above average height you just need to bloatmaxx to get prime girls.

I want more clavicle width and bigger wrsits, hands, ankles, feet, skull. If i had that i would gymcel and be gigant fighter and i would bully all dudes

I want more clavicle width and bigger wrsits, hands, ankles, feet, skull. If i had that i would gymcel and be gigant fighter and i would bully all dudes

Maybe roids will help.

Maybe roids will help.
they will destroy my hair. I want to be like those hw boxers Wilder, Joshoua, Klitschos or like Lebron James, giant height, great frames, POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
Dad bods are hot bro

Last edited:
Tbh theres one dude, like 6ft quite ogre looking, with giant brow ridge, low iq af, looks ugly but hes so bloatmaxed weigt propably more than 100kg and i saw him talking with Zuzia and Wiktoria (not this wkiroria) and hes close to Marta too. Im scared he fucked Zuzia

Tbh theres one dude, like 6ft quite ogre looking, with giant brow ridge, low iq af, looks ugly but hes so bloatmaxed weigt propably more than 100kg and i saw him talking with Zuzia and Wiktoria (not this wkiroria) and hes close to Marta too. Im scared he fucked Zuzia

Lol what kinda name is 'Zuzia'?

Sound like a pet name.

Maybe it sounds weird in english. In polish it sounds god tier. Zuuuzia, choć to tatusia.

Yeah maybe.

They are names in my language that probably sound like shit in English.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek