if you’re already mentally unstable and a jealous person dont join forums

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

Contstatinople💢
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
7,970
Reputation
15,850
I remember a few weeks back i had checked out the ratings section and i got gigamogged by some rando

I tried coping in my room by saying hes probably just a fraud and it doesnt matter

truth is it completely matters to me and i cant let go of the fact that almost half of the people here are alot better than me

M O G G E D🥷
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: antrax, Shrek2OnDvD, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and 2 others
I remember a few weeks back i had checked out the ratings section and i got gigamogged by some rando

I tried coping in my room by saying hes probably just a fraud and it doesnt matter

truth is it completely matters to me and i cant let go of the fact that almost half of the people here are alot better than me

M O G G E D🥷
u mog me
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Shrek2OnDvD
not even close, irl im subhvman

IMG 9657
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
I remember a few weeks back i had checked out the ratings section and i got gigamogged by some rando

I tried coping in my room by saying hes probably just a fraud and it doesnt matter

truth is it completely matters to me and i cant let go of the fact that almost half of the people here are alot better than me

M O G G E D🥷
i get this feeling too

i try to not let it get to me but when i see a really good looking guy on this forum i want to turn off my phone and stare at the ceiling

like what the hell are they doing here????? they must have some mental issues to look like that and still end up on this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
I remember a few weeks back i had checked out the ratings section and i got gigamogged by some rando

I tried coping in my room by saying hes probably just a fraud and it doesnt matter

truth is it completely matters to me and i cant let go of the fact that almost half of the people here are alot better than me

M O G G E D🥷
good to have you back brader :chad:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
7
Views
58
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
15
Nyrо
Nyrо
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
61
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
S
Replies
5
Views
44
New Poster
New Poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top