If you're balding you're probably the worst form of genetic inferiority

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Lmao balding. No hair on the head. How much more genetic trash does it get than fucking balding for fucks sake??? I see men in their 50's with thick nw0 and here I am heavily balding at 25 like a genetic failure that was never meant to succeed. Balding is just a huge fucking joke casted upon those who were meant to fail and be laughed at, you can't help but laugh at a subhuman who's losing all of their fucking hair. How much more pathetic can it get than having no fucking hair???

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and reputation
Lmao balding. No hair on the head. How much more genetic trash does it get than fucking balding for fucks sake??? I see men in their 50's with thick nw0 and here I am heavily balding at 25 like a genetic failure that was never meant to succeed. Balding is just a huge fucking joke casted upon those who were meant to fail and be laughed at, you can't help but laugh at a subhuman who's losing all of their fucking hair. How much more pathetic can it get than having no fucking hair???
Stress

It means you got good testosterone levels OP. Balding is very manly. Every woman loves a sexy bald hunk! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: reputation and vanillaicecream
It means you got good testosterone levels OP. Balding is very manly. Every woman loves a sexy bald hunk! :soy::soy::soy:
Reality:

Images 60

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
I'm the same age and in the same situation I'm a NW 3V, I look like complete shit if I don't wear a hat. I'm gonna get a hair transplant next year, I still want to maximize my fin+min+microneedling results until then.

The funny thing is, that the balding gene is most likely inherited from the mother, and women aren't affected by androgenetic alopecia but will turn down a bald guy, even though it's their subhuman genes that screws their sons over.
:lul::lul::lul:

Over for this genetic failure

Images 309

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309