If you're below 6/10 as a black man, you HAVE to thugmaxx.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
It is a requirement. Majority of the blackcels on youtube, baraka, oreo and even kent have one problem: they dress like "nice white guys". If you're not thugmaxxing as a black man, you're losing BBC halo. And even if you're good looking thugmaxxing still benefits you, the only problem becomes getting a job

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, goat2x, Deleted member 4332 and 5 others
No bbc halo for your nationality

Attachments

• 35E730FB-F266-4F7D-8E5B-4419319E924B.jpeg
    35E730FB-F266-4F7D-8E5B-4419319E924B.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 214
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 1680, PrisonMike and 6 others
People sleep on thugmaxxing.

There is a problem with thugmaxxing though, sure you can get pussy with all sorts of girls, but no "outwardly respectable" (woman who presents herself as higher class basically) will publicly date you - you'll only get ratchet hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani, Norwooder, middayshowers and 10 others
@Colvin76 jfl at this

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Alexanderr
People sleep on thugmaxxing.

There is a problem with thugmaxxing though, sure you can get pussy with all sorts of girls, but no "outwardly respectable" (woman who presents herself as higher class basically) will publicly date you - you'll only get ratchet hoes.
good point

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Looks or death.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Just go to jail theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and sytyl
This is cope.

in some of my approaches, I tried "thugmaxxing" with Bling, fake gold chains, and "thug" T-shirts, shoes and shorts.

It doesn't fucking work. Foids still care about looks.

Stormfags and white nationalists are the only ones that believe thugmaxxing works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, orthochadic and 2 others
Blackcels MUST HAVE BIG DICKS AND BE MUSCULAR, this is MANDATORY to play and get in, then thugmax and swagmax also you must learn how to dance well dont even dream of being "Proper" you're not white and will look corny and be called "sellout" thugmax bbcmax and always act cool.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL:
Blackcels CANT BE INCELS because NOBODY is competing for black women, whenever you're rejected left and right and feel like a subhuman you just have to go to the ghetto and fuck a black girl, so if you're a black incel YOU'RE A MENTALCEL.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Wuachinani, Subhuman trash, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
thugmaxxing is GIGACOPE
just get your ass beat by real thugs theory

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4332
NUCLEAR BLACKPILL:
Blackcels CANT BE INCELS because NOBODY is competing for black women, whenever you're rejected left and right and feel like a subhuman you just have to go to the ghetto and fuck a black girl, so if you're a black incel YOU'RE A MENTALCEL.
KYS retard.

"Blacks can't be incel" is just Stormfront alt-right bullshit.

Black foids get white normies easily. even some chadlites.

You are LOW IQ AS FUCK AND BLUEPILLED if you think nobody is competing for a foid, even sub4 foids.

I've been rejected by 40 black foids in person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Good_Little_Goy
This is cope.

in some of my approaches, I tried "thugmaxxing" with Bling, fake gold chains, and "thug" T-shirts, shoes and shorts.

Stormfags and white nationalists are the only ones that believe thugmaxxing works
Come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever seen a thugmaxxing ascension purported or otherwise. Just people making posts like this and thugmaxxing guides with no evidence or results.

I used to hang around alot of actual thugs and drug dealers and shit and man they get laid less than normies from what I’ve seen, it’s literally as simple as the better looking thugs get women.

The only dark triad that matters is FACE, RACE and HEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Or just go back to Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Minimum face requirement to not thugmaxx

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Julius and Deleted member 4430
KYS retard.

You are LOW IQ AS FUCK AND BLUEPILLED if you think nobody is competing for a foid, even sub4 foids.

Black foids are fucked only by black men, so you can easily fuck a darkskinned chubby black girl How dare she reject you when she's a reject ? JFL at the nerve of the black bitch if i was black and she rejected me i'd knock her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Black foids are fucked only by black men, so you can easily fuck a darkskinned chubby black girl How dare she reject you when she's a reject ? JFL at the nerve of the black bitch if i was black and she rejected me i'd knock her out
I've been rejected by black landwhales too. You're underestimating the SMV of foids period.

A foid can be disabled, 1/10, deformed, limbless, anything, AND STILL HAVE MALES CHASE AFTER THEM BECAUSE OF HOLE.

Vagina = INFINITE SMV NO MATTER WHAT.

COPE HARDER YOU STORMFAG.

There are thousands of examples of WhtieMale + BlackFemale couples with an easy image search.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poloralf and Good_Little_Goy
Images

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, improover and Good_Little_Goy
daily reminder that being attracted to blacks (erectus) is bestiality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
I've been rejected by black landwhales too. You're underestimating the SMV of foids period.

A foid can be disabled, 1/10, deformed, limbless, anything, AND STILL HAVE MALES CHASE AFTER THEM BECAUSE OF HOLE.

Vagina = INFINITE SMV NO MATTER WHAT.

COPE HARDER YOU STORMFAG.

There are thousands of examples of WhtieMale + BlackFemale couples with an easy image search.
Whats your height, dick size, skintone, and are you muscular ? Maybe you're a somalicel

I do not think it is worth thugmax, you will suffer prejudice and could be killed by the police.
Not to mention that appearance is not enough, you have to act as if it were a

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Whats your height, dick size, skintone, and are you muscular ? Maybe you're a somalicel
5'9",
5" x 3.5",
Not super dark, but not a full light skin either,
gymmaxxed pic that I'll delete later: [deleted]

Last edited:
  • +1
@Colvin76
please thugmax bro that'd be the funniest i'll ever see

• JFL
@Colvin76
please thugmax bro that'd be the funniest i'll ever see
Already tried it. See Quote below
This is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6873
Already tried it. See Quote below
yeah ik thugmaxxing doesnt really work just fucking with you boyo.

But i'm still caging at the though of you with rapper dreads, chains etc shouting shit like "daaammmn shawty"

• +1
  • +1
5'9",
5" x 3.5",
Not super dark, but not a full light skin either,
gymmaxxed pic that I'll delete later: View attachment 544568
HOLY SHIT you've got bigger problems here, wtf is 5" lenght and 3.5 girth thats BABYDICK territory even for whitecels, DICKMAXX ASAP as a blackcel you're expected to have 7" MIN go all out jelq extenders and bathmate otherwise ITS OVER black foids expect even bigger Ds you'll be a laughing stock if you get naked in front of them.

tone is good you need to neckmaxx and tattoomax too, but the dickmaxxing is the first priority

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
HOLY SHIT you've got bigger problems here, wtf is 5" lenght and 3.5 girth thats BABYDICK territory even for whitecels, DICKMAXX ASAP as a blackcel you're expected to have 7" MIN go all out jelq extenders and bathmate otherwise ITS OVER black foids expect even bigger Ds you'll be a laughing stock if you get naked in front of them.

tone is good you need to neckmaxx and tattoomax too, but the dickmaxxing is the first priority
You're gonna laugh at this from how over it is, but my 5" x 3.5" dick is already DICKMAXXED from 4" x 2.75" or worse previously.

Dickmaxxed by 1" X 0.75" and STILL sub6" length + sub4" girth. Anymore dickmaxxing and I'll break my dick
Rope3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
This is cope.

basically use outliers to cope with the fact they are whitecels

• +1
get shot and killed by the police theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 4332

You‘re worrying about his furniture when he doesn’t even have a house

dickpill is legit but it’s not the reason why he’s getting rejected, he’s got more pressing issues at hand

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Nigga what browser do you use?

Just search "White man Black woman couples" on whatever browser you use and go to images.

Its common as fuck. Stop believing alt-right lies.
You can search any kind of couples, still counts as cherrypicking if you don't have data to support it.
If you dress like Kent as a sub6 you're obviously gonna be incel
Download 62

Over if you don't thugmax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
KYS retard.

Yea they can JFL foid value is way too high. The sexual market is fucked so many men are incels who would not have been 20 years ago. Thanks (((society)))

• +1
You can search any kind of couples, still counts as cherrypicking if you don't have data to support it.
If you dress like Kent as a sub6 you're obviously gonna be incel
View attachment 544856
Over if you don't thugmax
In some of my approaches, I tried dressing like a thug. I already fucking explained this:
This is cope.

Guess what.... I still got rejected.

Your thread is simply bluepill cope

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7753
In some of my approaches, I tried dressing like a thug. I already fucking explained this:

Guess what.... I still got rejected.

Your thread is simply bluepill cope
At this point you must be gigatruecel or larping, thugmax is a psl gain nonetheless, but going from 2 to 3 doesn't help. Stop blaming your race, it's your face.

At this point you must be gigatruecel or larping, thugmax is a psl gain nonetheless, but going from 2 to 3 doesn't help. Stop blaming your race, it's your face.
I know I'm ugly.

I'll stop blaming my race when faggots like you stop making stupid bluepill threads like these.

I know I'm ugly.

I'll stop blaming my race when faggots like you stop making stupid bluepill threads like these.
What's stupid, thugmaxing DOES increase PSL and if you're sub6 it's a requirement.

• So Sad
What's stupid, thugmaxing DOES increase PSL and if you're sub6 it's a requirement.
This is bullshit cope.
Clothes don't matter because when people have sex, guess what comes off..... CLOTHES COME OFF. PEOPLE HAVE SEX NAKED YOU BRAINLET.

Fucking KYS already you bluepill alt-righ retard. You're so fucking brainless its sad.

• +1