If you're below 6/10 as a black man, you HAVE to thugmaxx.

This is bullshit cope.
Clothes don't matter because when people have sex, guess what comes off..... CLOTHES COME OFF. PEOPLE HAVE SEX NAKED YOU BRAINLET.

Fucking KYS already you bluepill alt-righ retard. You're so fucking brainless its sad.
Indeed bro style doesn't matter fuck haircuts face is all that matters right right

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Retard.
Hair matters obviously because you don't lose your hair durring sex.

You DO however lose clothes durring sex. Thats the difference retard.
Calm the hell down son i didn't murder your nan lmaoooo

You don't spawn in a woman's bed and neither does gel hold in in shit like that

Even with good hair, have shit style and you'll look retarded and thus no woman will want you

It is a requirement. Majority of the blackcels on youtube, baraka, oreo and even kent have one problem: they dress like "nice white guys". If you're not thugmaxxing as a black man, you're losing BBC halo. And even if you're good looking thugmaxxing still benefits you, the only problem becomes getting a job
Only 6 ft and above. Can’t be fat or deformed either.

This is bullshit cope.
Clothes don't matter because when people have sex, guess what comes off..... CLOTHES COME OFF. PEOPLE HAVE SEX NAKED YOU BRAINLET.

Fucking KYS already you bluepill alt-righ retard. You're so fucking brainless its sad.
of course it matters if you wear goofy shit you lose bbc halo

pretty sure that's with black americans, most of them are mixed, and still black dick is bigger.
(white) 14.5cm length
vs
(black) 14.75cm length

BIGGER BY LESS THAN 0.1 INCHES (0.25cm).

Hispanics also had the same girth as blacks (12.3cm).

Stop jacking off to blacked.com you fucking cuck.

(white) 14.5cm length
vs
(black) 14.75cm length

BIGGER BY LESS THAN 0.1 INCHES (0.25cm).

Hispanics also had the same girth as blacks (12.3cm).

Stop jacking off to blacked.com you fucking cuck.
like I said these black people are mixed, they came to america. Pure blood bbc mogs

like I said these black people are mixed, they came to america. Pure blood bbc mogs
Almost no African-Americans have "full blood bbc" you fucking retard.

It is very obvious at this point that you are a closeted faggot who is desperate to suck Tyrone's cock.

• Hmm...
Reactions: improover
This is cope.

in some of my approaches, I tried "thugmaxxing" with Bling, fake gold chains, and "thug" T-shirts, shoes and shorts.

It doesn't fucking work. Foids still care about looks.

Stormfags and white nationalists are the only ones that believe thugmaxxing works
Don't thugmaxx. Be yourself before trying to be a ghetto hood rat. If you aren't built for it, then don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Don't thugmaxx. Be yourself before trying to be a ghetto hood rat. If you aren't built for it, then don't do it.
I only did it for 30 or 40 approaches out of the 105 total.

All the other approaches were "myself"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I only did it for 30 or 40 approaches out of the 105 total.

All the other approaches were "myself"
Son you need to voice record your approaches. I wanna hear how you talk and how they respond.

• Hmm...
Son you need to voice record your approaches. I wanna hear how you talk and how they respond.
Dude 105 face-to-face rejections is too much. I'm not gonna approach anymore.

My only option left is Tinder (which I still get ZERO matches on. even after weeks/months of swiping).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Dude 105 face-to-face rejections is too much. I'm not gonna approach anymore.

My only option left is Tinder (which I still get ZERO matches on. even after weeks/months of swiping).
Dude tinder is not gonna happen ever. I'm sorry, but all you got is IRL approach

• So Sad
I've seen you already (and your eye area). It's over for tinder. IRL is all you got.
2psl khhv truecels don't get laid IRL.

Please don't become a bluepill cuck. You seem like a level headed guy in your previous posts.

@Colvin76 JFL at this.. this thread needs to be deleted

• +1
2psl khhv truecels don't get laid IRL.

Please don't become a bluepill cuck. You seem like a level headed guy in your previous posts.
You think TINDER where all you have is looks is gonna help someone as low PSL as you? You're not gonna get any matches if you haven't already. IRL is all you have left to do. You have to keep approaching because it's not gonna happen online brother.

You're gonna laugh at this from how over it is, but my 5" x 3.5" dick is already DICKMAXXED from 4" x 2.75" or worse previously.

Dickmaxxed by 1" X 0.75" and STILL sub6" length + sub4" girth. Anymore dickmaxxing and I'll break my dick
View attachment 544582
Damn man 3.5 inches girth whats a black foid supposed to do with that, clean her teeth ? You gotta find a way to dickmaxx more

• JFL
Reactions: Tall