If you're Black & in Highschool

D

Deleted member 74410

India's Biggest Hater
Be 6'3+ and 200 IBs of muscle. Play football, go to Texas where you have those big butt/breasts white girls, do well in football, aim for captain, and slay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zubin, aber, sayi and 5 others
did this nigga just tell niggas from incel forum to go d1 in football like its nothing?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, watah, mathis and 37 others
yeah bro just be a d1 athletic freak bro its not that hard bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, mathis, Haydez and 10 others
just be 6'3 bro

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Saisei, Haydez and 10 others
yeah bro just be a d1 athletic freak bro its not that hard bro
Moneymaxx, statusmaxx, looksmaxx, and appealmax just waiting for you sitting there, stop being a lazy fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, zubin, Pandora and 2 others
just be 6'3 bro

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Haydez, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
thats not the hard part, he said 6'3, that's the hard part
Get on GH and diet well at 5-14 all these basketball prodigies do

GH + Diet + AI + Swimming/Basketball (something that stretches the spine) is good enough unless absolute manlet genetics.
:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Moneymaxx, statusmaxx, looksmaxx, and appealmax just waiting for you sitting there, stop being a lazy fuck.
im not even american jfl but for any american older than 14 seeing this its too late their not goint d1 if they start working out and playing football after freshmen year of hs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zubin, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 74410
im not even american jfl but for any american older than 14 seeing this its too late their not goint d1 if they start working out and playing football after freshmen year of hs
I agree here :forcedsmile:

GH + Diet + AI + Swimming/Basketball (something that stretches the spine) is good enough unless absolute manlet genetics.
GH doesn't make you grow taller, it's just faster. You have a predetermined height, and even if you use HGH, you're not getting past that. And you would get to that predetermined height anyway without the usage of HGH.

And AI, same thing, not getting over predetermined height. Just keeps the plates open for longer, doesn't make you grow taller.

Swimming/basketball are cope jfl, nigga said basketball for growth :geek::geek::lul::lul:

Stretching :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Haydez, Pandora and 3 others

How are you gonna surpass your genetic potential with all that

GH doesn't make you grow taller, it's just faster. You have a predetermined height, and even if you use HGH, you're not getting past that. And you would get to that predetermined height anyway without the usage of HGH.

And AI, same thing, not getting over predetermined height. Just keeps the plates open for longer, doesn't make you grow taller.

Swimming/basketball are cope jfl, nigga said basketball for growth :geek::geek::lul::lul:

Stretching :lul::lul::lul:
cope lmao, doctors literally say you are atleast 1-2 inch taller after gh, basketball atleast fixes posture 1-2 more inches, diet is proven to be so important when twins with opposite diet end up 4+ inch difference

• +1
Reactions: Pride
cope lmao, doctors literally say you are atleast 1-2 inch taller after gh, basketball atleast fixes posture 1-2 more inches, diet is proven to be so important when twins with opposite diet end up 4+ inch difference
I didn't say diet is useless retard

And doctors didn't say that, and oh so just because a doctor said it it debunks multiple scientific studies? Doctors also say stupid shit like bread causes heart issues retard.

"Basketball fixes posture 1-2 more inches" Retard not everyone has shitty posture like u. Even if it fixed posture it wouldnt be 1-2 inches. 1-2 inches from fixing posture is rare and only people with shit posture. Basketball doesn't specifically fix posture btw.

cope of hell

I didn't say diet is useless retard

And doctors didn't say that, and oh so just because a doctor said it it debunks multiple scientific studies? Doctors also say stupid shit like bread causes heart issues retard.

"Basketball fixes posture 1-2 more inches" Retard not everyone has shitty posture like u. Even if it fixed posture it wouldnt be 1-2 inches. 1-2 inches from fixing posture is rare and only people with shit posture. Basketball doesn't specifically fix posture btw.

Basketball includes jumping and posture correction, easy heightmaxx. Aerobic too. Swimming is also a heightmaxx even better than ball to be honest since it elongates spine

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
nigga diet is obviously important you want grow taller while on high with shit diet and shit sleep and you can't surpass the genetically predermined height with gh

nigga diet is obviously important you want grow taller while on high with shit diet and shit sleep and you can't surpass the genetically predermined height with gh
Exactly so unless manlet parents it's all cope! Everyone 14 right now can reach 6'3 easily.

• +1

Basketball includes jumping and posture correction, easy heightmaxx. Aerobic too. Swimming is also a heightmaxx even better than ball to be honest since it elongates spine
Well, most people don't even have that bad of a posture to begin with, they're gaining 0.2-5 inches max from basketball posture fixing. And doesnt matter if its aerobic or jumping retard, and doesnt matter if it elongates spine.

You have A PREDETERMINED HEIGHT.

YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET PAST PREDETERMINED HEIGHT, EVEN IF YOU BLAST HGH. YOU CAN NOT GET PAST GENETIC PREDETERMINED HEIGHT. IF THE GENETIC MAX IS 5'10, EVEN IF U DO INSANE SWIMMING BASKETBALL HGH AI, YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAST 5'10.

• +1

Just sleep theory sleeping also decompresses the spine but doesn't change the fact if your parent are both 5feet you won't be a 6'4 basketball prodigy until there is a mutation

• +1
I AM 14 I AM LEGIT 5'8

Well, most people don't even have that bad of a posture to begin with, they're gaining 0.2-5 inches max from basketball posture fixing. And doesnt matter if its aerobic or jumping retard, and doesnt matter if it elongates spine.

YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET PAST PREDETERMINED HEIGHT, EVEN IF YOU BLAST HGH. YOU CAN NOT GET PAST GENETIC PREDETERMINED HEIGHT. IF THE GENETIC MAX IS 5'10, EVEN IF U DO INSANE SWIMMING BASKETBALL HGH AI, YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAST 5'10.
Cope, literally feeding people good food even at age 20 makes them grow taller in football and basketball teams when they have access to these things.

brb growing to 6'3 and giving myself d1 athelete genetics

Cope, literally feeding people good food even at age 20 makes them grow taller in football and basketball teams when they have access to these things.
WELL, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE LATE BLOOMERS AND THEIR GROWTH PLATES ARE OPEN NATURALLY?

RETARD, IF U KEEP UR GROWTH PLATES OPEN WITH DRUGS, UR NOT GROWING. SINCE UR BODY THINKS UR DONE WITH GROWING IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CLOSE BUT ITS GETTING EXOGENOUS HORMONES. YOUR HYPOTHALAMUS WON'T PRODUCE HGH FOR GROWTH AFTER THAT POINT.

STOP COPING BUDDYBOYO ACCEPT U WILL BE MANLET FOREVER

• +1
Are you blasting AI + HGH + Supplements + Sleepmaxxing + Watermaxxing + Sportsmaxxing ?
SUPPLEMENTS ARE COPE RETARD

THE BODY DOES NOT ABSORB SUPPLEMENTS

IT DOES NOT ABSORB SUPPLEMENTS

WATER DOESNT DO SHIT RETARD

SPORTS ARE COPE

AI AND HGH ARE COPE ALREADY EXPLAINED

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and reek
Example?

WELL, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE LATE BLOOMERS AND THEIR GROWTH PLATES ARE OPEN NATURALLY?

RETARD, IF U KEEP UR GROWTH PLATES OPEN WITH DRUGS, UR NOT GROWING. SINCE UR BODY THINKS UR DONE WITH GROWING IT WAS SUPPOSED TO CLOSE BUT ITS GETTING EXOGENOUS HORMONES. YOUR HYPOTHALAMUS WON'T PRODUCE HGH FOR GROWTH AFTER THAT POINT.

STOP COPING BUDDYBOYO ACCEPT U WILL BE MANLET FOREVER
You are literally coping bro, keep seething while I gently heightmaxx

SUPPLEMENTS ARE COPE RETARD

THE BODY DOES NOT ABSORB SUPPLEMENTS

IT DOES NOT ABSORB SUPPLEMENTS

WATER DOESNT DO SHIT RETARD

SPORTS ARE COPE

AI AND HGH ARE COPE ALREADY EXPLAINED
Notice how you didn't include sleep.

Are you blasting AI + HGH + Supplements + Sleepmaxxing + Watermaxxing + Sportsmaxxing ?
WHAT IS ALL THAT SHIT GONNA DO BHAI I CANT GO PAST MY PREDERMINED HEIGHT

You are literally coping bro, keep seething while I gently heightmaxx
You will stay manlet forever. Jfl @ you acting like a retard. Keep coping tho

"cope bro im heightmaxxing :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

yes, because sleep is needed for growth retard? holy fuck ur actually so retarded

sleep isnt cope, out of the things u named sleep is the only one thats not cope

JFL ur actually so stupid

You will stay manlet forever. Jfl @ you acting like a retard. Keep coping tho

"cope bro im heightmaxxing :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"
You are jealous as fuck manlet fuck you

Sleep is important for height growth you would not grow with shit sleep and shit diet while on high but the point still stands

You are jealous as fuck manlet fuck you
why would i be jealous?

"you are jealous copee bro im heightmaxxing and growing to 6'3 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

you will end up manlet forever, accept it, get blackpilled and do leg lengthening

why would i be jealous?

"you are jealous copee bro im heightmaxxing and growing to 6'3 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

you will end up manlet forever, accept it, get blackpilled and do leg lengthening
I only need a couple more cm , it will work buddy boyo, I'll update in 3 years. :blackpill: I will ascend

I only need a couple more cm , it will work buddy boyo, I'll update in 3 years. :blackpill: I will ascend
Sure buddy, sure. You will stay manlet forever. Jfl, ur prob like 150cm

I AM 14 I AM LEGIT 5'8
youll probably grow bro. i thought i was done growing at 14 but thank god my body squeezed out 6 more cms

youll probably grow bro. i thought i was done growing at 14 but thank god my body squeezed out 6 more cms
Bro i think it's over for my height I grew a inch in an year after taking vit k2 and d3 my parents are dad 5'8 mom 5'1 or sumn I am around 14.7 so just tryna improve face and other stuff

Sure buddy, sure. You will stay manlet forever. Jfl, ur prob like 150cm
Shut the fuck up I'm not asian or hispanic

Be 6'3+ and 200 IBs of muscle.
"just be 6'3 theory"
after reading this thread i'm proud to announce i'm leaving .org forever as I am finally a chad now after using OP's advice:feelsez:

what do u want me to say, it does not absorb supplements
I've seen some studies saying it can only absorb a percentage of the supplement not that it cant absorb it at all

you could've just said join football or basketball ball, the blacks on my schools team for that are 5'10+ for football and 6'2+ for basketball and they slay