If you're born into the lower class, then it's better to be behaviourally lower class

romanstock

romanstock

37 yr old virgin
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Posts
15,737
Reputation
23,279
Otherwise you'll be an unhappy misfit. All smart people born into the lower class are unhappy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tool, Luquier, Kazey and 1 other person
Otherwise you'll be an unhappy misfit. All smart people born into the lower class are unhappy.
I can relate and I see what you mean, but I disagree. I rather be an outcast than complacent in a terrible position. There's no point in behaving how you don't want to unless it is to mask and social climb.
 
I can relate and I see what you mean, but I disagree. I rather be an outcast than complacent in a terrible position. There's no point in behaving how you don't want to unless it is to mask and social climb.

Cope.
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Tool
Good Post

Agreed 100%

Can't remember where I first heard it but someone said that "being an Introvert is one of the most expensive
Luxuries" which if you are born into Lower Class Environments is an almost impossible thing to maintain
for 2 reasons (1) you will be ostracized (2) Privacy is expensive.

As an Academic being born into a Lower Class Environment your best bet imo would be to become a Sociopath
or else you will be eaten alive.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock, Tool and Kazey
Assuming this is about lower class larping as high class, you are correct.

It is better to just look modest, having some set of basic manners and dignity.

It's way better than those middle class folk who desperately try to chase something unattainable, validation from those born into high status:feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier and Yliaster
I can relate and I see what you mean, but I disagree. I rather be an outcast than complacent in a terrible position. There's no point in behaving how you don't want to unless it is to mask and social climb.

You're agreeing with his Post lol how are you not seeing this
 
Good Post

Agreed 100%

Can't remember where I first heard it but someone said that "being an Introvert is one of the most expensive
Luxuries" which if you are born into Lower Class Environments is an almost impossible thing to maintain
for 2 reasons (1) you will be ostracized (2) Privacy is expensive.

As an Academic being born into a Lower Class Environment your best bet imo would be to become a Sociopath
or else you will be eaten alive.
Otherwise you'll be an unhappy misfit. All smart people born into the lower class are unhappy.
Absolutely on point, I know that in eastern europe, ever since the 90s , upperclass people genuinely practiced arranging relationships for their sons and daughters, they commute to upperclass meetups and have a closed same-status network where they bring their sons which are higher inhib and they organically met up with their match sooner or later from their parents network.

Something like that at least.
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and Yliaster
Absolutely on point, I know that in eastern europe, ever since the 90s , upperclass people genuinely practiced arranging relationships for their sons and daughters, they commute to upperclass meetups and have a closed same-status network where they bring their sons which are higher inhib and they organically met up with their match sooner or later from their parents network.

Something like that at least.

Environment and Genetics is everything in this Life.

Money is essentially just a means of cohorting both
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Tool
You need to be raised to act that way
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: romanstock
Absolutely on point, I know that in eastern europe, ever since the 90s , upperclass people genuinely practiced arranging relationships for their sons and daughters, they commute to upperclass meetups and have a closed same-status network where they bring their sons which are higher inhib and they organically met up with their match sooner or later from their parents network.

Something like that at least.

Being a loud chimpanzee will worsen your life as an upper class cel. The other upper class parents won't want to set you up with their daughter.

But being a loud chimpanzee will better your life as a lower class cel. Girls prefer it, while acting like an intelligent gentleman will get you ignored and you will hate socialising with the chimps.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tool and Yliaster
Environment and Genetics is everything in this Life.

Money is essentially just a means of cohorting both
Brutal!!! Theres many proper kids in thrid world and eastern europe born in OR next to favelas having to grow up among kids from quantity over quality families and just face the consequences of being mentally calibrated for high trust society surviving among low trust sleazy rodents who cheat backstab and hivemax.

Subsequently, the high trust kids usually dont make it anywhere in life due to spawn mismath, the highest personality depth people ive met on the internet were from Brazil, and a majority of them are spawn point mismatch survivors who checked the fuck out of life.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
18
Views
56
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
Nerogen
Replies
8
Views
23
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
etulceil
Replies
13
Views
52
etulceil
etulceil
AcromiaI
Replies
9
Views
57
Bars
Bars
C
Replies
1
Views
20
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top