If you're ethnic in the West hide your background / origins as long as possible with women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Even amongst other ethnics. Certain ethnics do have a halo within races (e.g. Arabs amongst south Asians) but others have a failo (e.g. Arabs amongst Turks). But generally speaking if you're an ethnic you're a deathnic and you need to keep them double guessing until they ask you directly. White people are averse to asking your ethnic background, but ethnics and non-western people always ask you.

Basically you need avoid talking about your background and build up a rapport until she deals the killing blow (revealing your ethnicity). But you need to build up resistance against it before she asks.

Think of this like a Final Fantasy boss battle. You you get to the final stage but have 300/1000 HP. The boss (a foid) is going to sooner of later ask you your ethnicity. This move will cost you 800 HP. So you need to keep using Drain ability to transfer HP from the boss to you. You can do this by talking to her and dealing more hits building up your HP. When she finally asks you, you will be able to handle the hit if you're above 800 HP. Thankfully it's a one-time move.
  1. Hide your name - use initials or nicknames. Thankfully my real name is ambiguous AF despite sounding ethnic.
  2. Clean shaven / stubble - having a beard is an ethnic trait. This might be looksminnbutbworth it
  3. Use pictures of yourself wearing western clothing and environment - avoid pics at cultural sites or family gatherings.
  4. Do not talk about travel, language or religion.
  5. If you're non-Muslim brag about your drinking habits, pork etc. This will avoid Muslim failo.
  6. Talk about the country you're in a lot. Make it clear you're not a stinky FOB who arrived in the country 10 minutes ago on a banana boat.

They will ask you sooner or later. Because your ethnicity is just staring at them in their face. But because it's not the first thing they'll ask your goal is to avoid the topic as long as possible. If you have stereotypical pheno and look like a pajeet or like Bin Laden it's completely over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, TechnoBoss, baburam and 28 others
terrible advice

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shahnameh, ascension and 9 others
Ppl still can tell that i'm chinese even here because the retarded tonal pattern stays with you even in written english

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Razeb, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Ppl still can tell that i'm chinese even here because the retarded tonal pattern stays with you even in written english
Yeah honestly doesn't work if you're gook (unless you want Kpop halo until you tell them you're Chinese).

It mainly works with those who can fit into my swarthy belt theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Xangsane, Gonthar and 3 others
Is this good pheno to larp as European?

• JFL
Reactions: bakpaokukus, curryascenderr, flippasav and 12 others
Racebait is crazy JFL. The only thing worse than a curry is a self hating curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, Suns9999, ProBono and 6 others
Even amongst other ethnics. Certain ethnics do have a halo within races (e.g. Arabs amongst south Asians) but others have a failo (e.g. Arabs amongst Turks). But generally speaking if you're an ethnic you're a deathnic and you need to keep them double guessing until they ask you directly. White people are averse to asking your ethnic background, but ethnics and non-western people always ask you.

Basically you need avoid talking about your background and build up a rapport until she deals the killing blow (revealing your ethnicity). But you need to build up resistance against it before she asks.

Think of this like a Final Fantasy boss battle. You you get to the final stage but have 300/1000 HP. The boss (a foid) is going to sooner of later ask you your ethnicity. This move will cost you 800 HP. So you need to keep using Drain ability to transfer HP from the boss to you. You can do this by talking to her and dealing more hits building up your HP. When she finally asks you, you will be able to handle the hit if you're above 800 HP. Thankfully it's a one-time move.
  1. Hide your name - use initials or nicknames. Thankfully my real name is ambiguous AF despite sounding ethnic.
  2. Clean shaven / stubble - having a beard is an ethnic trait. This might be looksminnbutbworth it
  3. Use pictures of yourself wearing western clothing and environment - avoid pics at cultural sites or family gatherings.
  5. If you're non-Muslim brag about your drinking habits, pork etc. This will avoid Muslim failo.
  6. Talk about the country you're in a lot. Make it clear you're not a stinky FOB who arrived in the country 10 minutes ago on a banana boat.

They will ask you sooner or later. Because your ethnicity is just staring at them in their face. But because it's not the first thing they'll ask your goal is to avoid the topic as long as possible. If you have stereotypical pheno and look like a pajeet or like Bin Laden it's completely over.
You said it. If you look like Pajeet, nothing will work

Racebait is crazy JFL. The only thing worse than a curry is a self hating curry
This is not self hate. It's my own experience. Ever since I joined OLD and ever since I used these language apps, I noticed a marked change in behaviour when they asked me where I was from.

You said it. If you look like Pajeet, nothing will work
You need to be ethnically ambiguous tbh. And people are ignorant AF. They're not pheno autists like this sub. I could pass as Latino in US, I'd get mistaken as paki in UK all the time and Arab in middle east.

• +1
Reactions: pookieslove, curryascenderr, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
The ethnics grows beard because their women likes it but yeah if u want white women you should get rid of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr and SecularIslamist

Thankfully cos I’m an Ethnic mutt whenever I say what I am I’m always given an 😦😯🫨😍 reaction. And yes cos I’m black it’s clear I’ll be from bbcland so it’s expected but the nations I’m from in bbcland 😉

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
Thankfully cos I’m an Ethnic mutt whenever I say what I am I’m always given an 😦😯🫨😍 reaction. And yes cos I’m black it’s clear I’ll be from bbcland so it’s expected but the nations I’m from in bbcland 😉
Meh being a UK black is okay. Especially in London. Most won't distinguish between west African and Carribbean. If you're in America you have a halo. Not sure about the rest of the world tho...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, Dominicoon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Meh being a UK black is okay. Especially in London. Most won't distinguish between west African and Carribbean. If you're in America you have a halo. Not sure about the rest of the world tho...
In the western world you’ll be fine. Outside of that they won’t bother asking cos they’ll see you have western passport culture and accent and treat you like god regardless.

Blacks make big distinctions between African and new world lol :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: saying your Nigerian can be the difference between getting pussy and getting no pussy For example. So it does matter but only really amongst our own race. Even the tribe your from matters as it makes it 10x easier to slay a girl of your tribe than another

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Thankfully i get the european halo in north America

if i grow a pedostache and get a manbun and a tan i can larp as a curry/riceman hybrid

if i get a curly beard and hair and get dark enough i can larp blasian

but i plan on doing neither tbh

Don't care, ima always tell people where I'm from, Jfl at being embarrassed by your place of birth

Wallahi your ancestors would be ashamed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Arkham, bloomercel and 3 others

idk what this is but im very mixed and when I reveal my ethnicity to foids they say it’s a very good mix and compliment me, probs cos im attractive
tldr: be attractive

Thankfully I'm proud of my country
No ethnic failo 🥰

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and ranierean
Don't care, ima always tell people where I'm from, Jfl at being embarrassed by your place of birth

Wallahi your ancestors would be ashamed
No IRL I always do especially in UK and abroad - because I genuinely don't want to be mistaken as the other curries. My experiences online have made me hesitant to do so ngl. Nothing to do with being embarrassed, more to do with how much my SMV declines upon revealing it.

You make some of the most boring threads

• WTF
is Ali ambiguous :feelswah:

• JFL
Except if youre Latino

Gringas love Latino Bvlls :cool:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Except if youre Latino

Gringas love Latino Bvlls :cool:

Many Latinos are White or White looking though which makes that tricky.

When women claim they love Latin men, they're usually not talking about 5'3 Mayan looking Humberto from Guatemala.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SamuraiCope, Xangsane, bloomercel and 1 other person

Ethnics can have relative success anyways who cares.
Classic brownoid appealing to whites come on bro... they won't like you just off looks unless you're super hella whitewashed

how can you hide if you’re ethnic when it’s all over you face

The ethnics grows beard because their women likes it but yeah if u want white women you should get rid of it.
If you want white women u should be white. Or chadlite/ connectionmaxxed like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Ethnics can have relative success anyways who cares.
Classic brownoid appealing to whites come on bro... they won't like you just off looks unless you're super hella whitewashed
Yes you need to be whitewashed culturally to have a chance with white girls. However, they tax your pheno less than ethnics I feel.

how can you hide if you’re ethnic when it’s all over you face
Swarthy belt theory. Ethnicically ambiguous.

You need to look like you can pass as a citizen of most of these countries. Especially the countries on the swarth belt

when did Sand niggers have a halo with pajeetas 😡😡

when did Sand niggers have a halo with pajeetas 😡😡
They do. An LTN Arab would get more attention than HTN curry. As long as the pajeetas is a Muslim. Doesn't matter if she's liberal or not.

They do. An LTN Arab would get more attention than HTN curry. As long as the pajeetas is a Muslim. Doesn't matter if she's liberal or not.
what’s the logic? obviously a Muslim Pajeetas is gonna be significantly more inclined to marry Arabs men because they’re proportionately more Muslim. A ltn arab getting a Pajeetas just for being arab makes no sense.

what’s the logic? obviously a Muslim Pajeetas is gonna be significantly more inclined to marry Arabs men because they’re proportionately more Muslim. A ltn arab getting a Pajeetas just for being arab makes no sense.
They simp for Arabs, Turks etc. I simp for the women don't get me wrong. But they give them a religious halo as well which makes zero sense. I absolutely cannot stand the cucked MENAs because they are basically on their way to accepting westernisation. Curry women are morally and religiously better than MENAs.

This is actually, as with many things, about height. Tall ethnics do absolutely fine, including curries.

• Hmm...
They simp for Arabs, Turks etc. I simp for the women don't get me wrong. But they give them a religious halo as well which makes zero sense. I absolutely cannot stand the cucked MENAs because they are basically on their way to accepting westernisation. Curry women are morally and religiously better than MENAs.
I’ve never seen it and I literally live in a densely populated Arab country. (Dubai) I agree on average Arabs are slightly better looking than curries due to being proportionaly more lightskinned with better eye areas. I actually see most Indians and pakistini date within themselves or even South Asian men dating arabs. though it might also be due to Pajeetas being more undesirable

Islam has a halo if you’re good looking. She’ll be like “I love controlling men”.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and bloomercel
I’ve never seen it and I literally live in a densely populated Arab country. (Dubai) I agree on average Arabs are slightly better looking than curries due to being proportionaly more lightskinned with better eye areas. I actually see most Indians and pakistini date within themselves or even South Asian men dating arabs. though it might also be due to Pajeetas being more undesirable
Oh you're with western curries? Then yeah ofc. Many western born curries are aware MENAs are cucked and secularised. I'm referring to curries in curry land.

Oh you're with western curries? Then yeah ofc. Many western born curries are aware MENAs are cucked and secularised. I'm referring to curries in curry land.
No I live in the Middle East, what are menas I don’t really understand.

No I live in the Middle East, what are menas I don’t really understand.
Middle easterners / north Africans. They simp less when born and raised in the West.

- I have a western first name second is meh
- I clean shave 3 times a week
- I wear nt western clothing like cargos and oversized hoodies etc
- I also talk about going to Bali, Miami, Melbourne with my friends. I also larp about how much I drink etc

This would be useful as an ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and SecularIslamist
Yes you need to be whitewashed culturally to have a chance with white girls. However, they tax your pheno less than ethnics I feel.

Swarthy belt theory. Ethnicically ambiguous.

View attachment 3251787

You need to look like you can pass as a citizen of most of these countries. Especially the countries on the swarth belt
Just token friendmaxx. You'll be the guy they pull up , "as someone who has a Indian friend" during arguments with others

- I have a western first name second is meh
- I clean shave 3 times a week
- I wear nt western clothing like cargos and oversized hoodies etc
- I also talk about going to Bali, Miami, Melbourne with my friends. I also larp about how much I drink etc

This would be useful as an ethnic
Ok, Bob

When women claim they love Latin men, they're usually not talking about 5'3 Mayan looking Humberto from Guatemala.
This is the Humberto they’re talking about
IMG 0667

@TheLookInYourEyes

Plus she’d like to get blown
IMG 8002

• WTF
Reactions: Skinnycel_

My coworkers never know what I am

Half indian with blue eyes so they usually think Mexican or Arab (better than curry 🤣)

• Woah
North African (Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian and Egyptian). They're fine AF :feelsohh:
perhaps 🤔 I lowkey think Sri Lankan girls look the best in South Asia for some reason, even while being the most shitskin. Something I’ve just observed they have better bones and features and better fat distributions

• JFL