If you're ethnic you're low class

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Was sat with my colleagues during lunch, this new guy (upper middle class white guy) comes along. We make intro, the conversation goes onto music. The white guy is like "Hey, @SecularIslamist what music do you listen to? Is it rap, hip-hop, grime?". I'm like no I listen to whatever, anything and everything JFL. He acted surprised. The convo then talked about our favourite books/novels and he assumed everyone else reads in the convo, but asks me "so @SecularIslamist do you read books?". I said yes I do occasionally usually non-fiction and if I do I pirate them digitally. He reacted shocked and micro-aggressively said the authors need to eat so next time I should buy it :feelskek:

As we finish lunch he shakes hand with everybody, but when it comes to me he gives me the fist bump 👊 he clearly thinks I'm some hoodrat and out of place, belong to some gutter.

I don't act or look street (clothing, chains slit eyebrow). None of that shit. But I do have a northern accent. That's about it. Other than that I'm ethnic. I haven't told him my background but he probably thinks I'm a paki or Indian. That's probably enough.

Have any of you experienced this? I can't say I blame him. If I see a white women I consider her a whore too... Reasonably so.

Tagging UK ethnics.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @Xangsane @Diarrhoea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, human304, Xangsane and 20 others
Pity bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, SecularIslamist and cannotbeasked
He's doing it on purpose

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, widdi and 3 others
Yooooo my pity bump worked
I gave your thread life

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, dna_cel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: ilovetakis
Report his Micro-aggressions to HR and bring him down a notch

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PickleTheSlayer, JohnDoe and 3 others
I'm white passing and live in my shithole so no

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hes just trying to fit in with everyone tbh

He sounds beyond retarded tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, SecularIslamist and dna_cel
Was sat with my colleagues during lunch, this new guy (upper middle class white guy) comes along. We make intro, the conversation goes onto music. The white guy is like "Hey, @SecularIslamist what music do you listen to? Is it rap, hip-hop, grime?". I'm like no I listen to whatever, anything and everything JFL. He acted surprised. The convo then talked about our favourite books/novels and he assumed everyone else reads in the convo, but asks me "so @SecularIslamist do you read books?". I said yes I do occasionally usually non-fiction and if I do I pirate them digitally. He reacted shocked and micro-aggressively said the authors need to eat so next time I should buy it :feelskek:

As we finish lunch he shakes hand with everybody, but when it comes to me he gives me the fist bump 👊 he clearly thinks I'm some hoodrat and out of place, belong to some gutter.

I don't act or look street (clothing, chains slit eyebrow). None of that shit. But I do have a northern accent. That's about it. Other than that I'm ethnic. I haven't told him my background but he probably thinks I'm a paki or Indian. That's probably enough.

Have any of you experienced this? I can't say I blame him. If I see a white women I consider her a whore too... Reasonably so.

Tagging UK ethnics.
Yeah. Cumskins assume if your black or of an race that’s associated with Islam your automatically a peasant hoodrat.

I have learned to live with it as I assume whites are mentally retarded peasants myself so I won’t pretend I have my own biases and like you I assume every white womans a whore until proven otherwise

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
Call him out on it lmao or give him a side eye you took all those microaggresions like a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Nick.Harte and SecularIslamist
1. Report to HR, the snide remarks, the fist bump while handshake to everyone else etc
2. Instead of replying with nice answers, btfo him in a passive-aggressive manner like he does
Gotta nip it in the bud or these cunts will keep doing it.
Tbh I'm more surprised you don't run into this more often, I've experienced racism like this all my life, some don't even bother hiding their disgust at you. I've learnt you have to answer back in kind to set these people straight. He's probably coping aswell since he thìnks this is a good job and that he's smart/high IQ to get it yet he sees a race he deemsintellectually inferior and you already have that job. Must be a blow to his confidence. Maybe he's just a racist cunt. He never would have said that to a black guy, we need to make it the same for South asians

Racism is alive and well in this country, they simply went from more direct shameless racism to whatever this bs they do now. This is why i can nevee truly respect English people and often lack sympathy for them. Luckily the tides are changing and we are growing in numbers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Can't say I experienced that, but when I am mixing with upper class brits (and generally I don't, my area is mainly Americans and indians) I can switch into a pretty RP accent.

Plus on thise days I don't wear flashy watches, wear a simple british cut suit, British shoes, no earrings, and tend to be clean shaven.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, SecularIslamist and JohnDoe
1. Report to HR, the snide remarks, the fist bump while handshake to everyone else etc
2. Instead of replying with nice answers, btfo him in a passive-aggressive manner like he does
Gotta nip it in the bud or these cunts will keep doing it.
Tbh I'm more surprised you don't run into this more often, I've experienced racism like this all my life, some don't even bother hiding their disgust at you. I've learnt you have to answer back in kind to set these people straight. He's probably coping aswell since he thìnks this is a good job and that he's smart/high IQ to get it yet he sees a race he deemsintellectually inferior and you already have that job. Must be a blow to his confidence. Maybe he's just a racist cunt. He never would have said that to a black guy, we need to make it the same for South asians

Racism is alive and well in this country, they simply went from more direct shameless racism to whatever this bs they do now. This is why i can nevee truly respect English people and often lack sympathy for them. Luckily the tides are changing and we are growing in numbers.
I hope he's a 6'5 jacked viking with 25 bideltoid :lul:
I 3

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Imretarded?

cope , its all about skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, murdah, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Yeah they speak with ethnics as if they had deficiencies and thinking like "They don't know any better they can't understand how fulfilling putting a paper on a ballot every 4 years is :sneaky: But i'm with you man we are all human beings we are the same ;)"

I find it hilarious though, i laugh when i think about it hahahah. That's why those moroccan teenagers can rob them so easily, they always get them off guard

• +1

Tagging UK ethnics.
What about ethnics that dress in suits and speak in a posh accent?

• Hmm...
What about ethnics that dress in suits and speak in a posh accent?
They are whitewashed. Rishi Sunak is a good example. For sure no one would ever fist bump or think he listens to rap or hangs about in gangs. It's inconceivable. Tbh Indians have a better reputation than the other curries (paki / Bengali). But if you get lumped in with us - and very easy to be, then yeah you'll be on the end of this too.

They are whitewashed. Rishi Sunak is a good example. For sure no one would ever fist bump or think he listens to rap or hangs about in gangs. It's inconceivable. Tbh Indians have a better reputation than the other curries (paki / Bengali). But if you get lumped in with us - and very easy to be, then yeah you'll be on the end of this too.
Do thry have better chance of dating a white girl? Like the white washed Rishi sunak tupes

• +1
Do thry have better chance of dating a white girl? Like the white washed Rishi sunak tupes
Yes and no. Yes amongst (similar) but very small social circles.

If you're posh you're likely in your own social circles and a cut above the rest of society. Classism still exists in the UK. It's like a soft caste system. A posh curry will still find it way harder with those types as they tend to be conservative. I'm not surprised Rishi Sunak married the daughter of a billionaire. There's no fucking way he'd be able to do that with a white girl even with all the privileges he had growing up.

If you wanna bag a white girl as a curry you're better off being thugmaxxed or something. That way your pool of women is wider.

I think posh white girls are far likely to look down on curries than working class white women. Regardless of if they come from a privately educated background and son of a CEO. It's a shame coz they're actually the only decent looking whites. @JohnDoe agree with my analysis?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Jason Voorhees
Pakis get white girls the most then it's quite a big gap before Bengali/Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SecularIslamist
Yes and no. Yes amongst (similar) but very small social circles.

If you're posh you're likely in your own social circles and a cut above the rest of society. Classism still exists in the UK. It's like a soft caste system. A posh curry will still find it way harder with those types as they tend to be conservative. I'm not surprised Rishi Sunak married the daughter of a billionaire. There's no fucking way he'd be able to do that with a white girl even with all the privileges he had growing up.

If you wanna bag a white girl as a curry you're better off being thugmaxxed or something. That way your pool of women is wider.

I think posh white girls are far likely to look down on curries than working class white women. Regardless of if they come from a privately educated background and son of a CEO. It's a shame coz they're actually the only decent looking whites. @JohnDoe agree with my analysis?
Kinda yes, but you could just be a low inhib paki and run a numbers game and you're bound to run into a white girl who doesn't mind. Really not that hard to find a white foid here if you are light-skin paki and low inhib. Question is why would you even want one? You can find a decent looking intelligent white foid but too much work. Better off finding a EE foid here, not only are they better looking but usually better personality and friendlier to ethnics aswell (light skin only).

End of the day south asians live on nightmare mode here and everywhere in the west, only a small % Do well with foids.

unless you have indian prince pheno

Ra

Tagging UK ethnics.
they’re racist

I notice many whites get somewhat intimidated by ethnics, especially if you speak aggressively to them. Its funny against men but also makes it harder to get white foids

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and SecularIslamist
he white guy is like "Hey, @SecularIslamist what music do you listen to? Is it rap, hip-hop, grime?". I'm like no I listen to whatever, anything and everything JFL. He acted surprised.
Why didn't you talk back:
- So what do you like to listen? Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, K-pop??? No???? Hmmm...that's weird...:feelsthink:
The convo then talked about our favourite books/novels and he assumed everyone else reads in the convo, but asks me "so @SecularIslamist do you read books?".
- Yeah, and guess what - I can write too, can you believe it?:feelsez:
I said yes I do occasionally usually non-fiction and if I do I pirate them digitally. He reacted shocked and micro-aggressively said the authors need to eat so next time I should buy it :feelskek:
- Lol, imagine paying for books, bro...:feelskek: Over for your IQ, over, bro!:feelskek:
- Well, guess I'm not good enough for a handshake too, huh....?:feelsthink:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, T50 Demon and SecularIslamist
Why didn't you talk back:
- So what do you like to listen? Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, K-pop??? No???? Hmmm...that's weird...:feelsthink:

- Yeah, and guess what - I can write too, can you believe it?:feelsez:

- Lol, imagine paying for books, bro...:feelskek: Over for your IQ, over, bro!:feelskek:

- Well, guess I'm not good enough for a handshake too, huh....?:feelsthink:
I'm far too high inhib to to say those things :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: T50 Demon and Gonthar
Isnt Islam all about protecting your honor and shit?
Personally I have no honour. But when it comes to religion yes I would jihad the nigga.