If you’re feeling suicidal.

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels
Leave this place. Some of you guys are not healthy mentally. Destroying your dopamine receptors and engaging in self destructive behavior is not the way to cope. Forget about what everyone else is doing (including Chad) and take care of yourself. Be a little selfish if you have to. But don’t hurt yourself. Looksmaxing will not work if you feel like shit and that’s not a bluepill. There’s obviously nothing I can do for you but just consider how things can change if you fix your mindset and find healthy goals. I have a little brother and if I found out he was posting the type of stuff y’all do on here, I’d tell him the same thing. It’s a cope but you WILL feel better if you take a break from engaging in the Blackpill communities.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqcel, Deleted member 3902, chadtachi and 6 others
But this is the only place I have contact with other human beings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Leave this place. Some of you guys are not healthy mentally. Destroying your dopamine receptors and engaging in self destructive behavior is not the way to cope. Forget about what everyone else is doing (including Chad) and take care of yourself. Be a little selfish if you have to. But don’t hurt yourself. Looksmaxing will not work if you feel like shit and that’s not a bluepill. There’s obviously nothing I can do for you but just consider how things can change if you fix your mindset and find healthy goals. I have a little brother and if I found out he was posting the type of stuff y’all do on here, I’d tell him the same thing. It’s a cope but you WILL feel better if you take a break from engaging in the Blackpill communities.

Agree fully. How old is your bro, why is he coping? Not gl?

Listen to this dude!!!!!!!!! Some of you guys are too low T/DHT and cant handle the blackpill (yet, hopefully). Dont ruin ur fuckin future esp. if youre young like early 20s!

Dont rot on such boards too much, clear your head, start gymmaxxing/excercisemaxxing. Just dont rot here its a toxic environment for mentallyweakcells!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greenboat
But this is the only place I have contact with other human beings

It’s called Trauma Bonding and it’s a mutually damaging practice. Learn to be okay by yourself. Monk mode if you will.
Agree fully. How old is your bro, why is he coping? Not gl?

He’s 18 and isn’t aware of the blackpill as far as I know. I’m fucked in the head because of it so I haven’t exposed him. But I think he’s getting along just fine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 1476
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
asserting that OP's post is gigacope, is actually gigacope.
however, what OP failed to mention is the importance of delayed gratification.
if one had motivation then they would be able to motivate themselves to looksmaxx, moneymaxx and statusmaxx to become at least chadlite.
yet, most inels lack the capacity for delayed gratification and motivation to become chadlite, instead, whiling away the hours, days, weeks, months and years, making sardonic shitposts, playing vidya gaems and being mindless consumers of other peoples ideas instead of creating their own value.
regardless, OP is correct and anyone utterly consumed by the blackpill would likely benefit from a rest from this shithole

• +1
I only start posting on these types of forums when I get extremely depressed.

Sometimes it's healthier being ignorant than knowing all the truth. If all the blackpill does is make you want to kill yourself it's best to carry on

Feeling suicidal is good. Why live if u r not Chad??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i've felt suicidal with anhedonia for the past almost decade of my life. just the other day i downed a half bottle of sleeping pills just out of boredom to see what would happen. i've even left the internet completely for five months before. still nothing. im broken

i've felt suicidal with anhedonia for the past almost decade of my life. just the other day i downed a half bottle of sleeping pills just out of boredom to see what would happen. i've even left the internet completely for five months before. still nothing. im broken

Reach out to a family member or peer immediately. You might even need medical assistance. I’m not really a therapist kinda guy but you have to find what will work for you. Stop doing reckless shit man.

Can’t cope since I’m very prone to negativity and nihilism, which is why it only took me one week on braincels to swallow the blackpill completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and greenboat
I will say that joining this forum has made my looksmaxxing feel less like a task, providing me with more enthusiasm.

• +1
Nope

It's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Reach out to a family member or peer immediately. You might even need medical assistance. I’m not really a therapist kinda guy but you have to find what will work for you. Stop doing reckless shit man.

dont have family or friends brah

Sometimes it's healthier being ignorant than knowing all the truth. If all the blackpill does is make you want to kill yourself it's best to carry on
It's like the matrix. We should be like Cipher and continue living ignirantly as long as we can be happy that way

It's like the matrix. We should be like Cipher and continue living ignirantly as long as we can be happy that way
Yeah, just like the rest of them. Everyone has a normal life when they don't realize how fucked up everything is. "Knowing" that your life is fucked already messes with your brain chemistry. I wish I could be ignorant and be normal like the rest

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah, just like the rest of them. Everyone has a normal life when they don't realize how fucked up everything is. "Knowing" that your life is fucked already messes with your brain chemistry. I wish I could be ignorant and be normal like the rest
I was way happier being a bluepilled faggot not knowing anything about lookism/psl/blackpill. Of course being aware of those things has its advantages, but at a very big cost...I don't think it was worth it

I was way happier being a bluepilled faggot not knowing anything about lookism/psl/blackpill. Of course being aware of those things has its advantages, but at a very big cost...I don't think it was worth it
Somewhat... I'll looksmax and have success to a certain degree but after sacrificing everything and it won't even matter in the end because the blackpill has given me paranoia about women and the world. Life is truly a tragedy for incels

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Jfl at roping over some shitposts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and greenboat
asserting that OP's post is gigacope, is actually gigacope.
however, what OP failed to mention is the importance of delayed gratification.
if one had motivation then they would be able to motivate themselves to looksmaxx, moneymaxx and statusmaxx to become at least chadlite.
yet, most inels lack the capacity for delayed gratification and motivation to become chadlite, instead, whiling away the hours, days, weeks, months and years, making sardonic shitposts, playing vidya gaems and being mindless consumers of other peoples ideas instead of creating their own value.
regardless, OP is correct and anyone utterly consumed by the blackpill would likely benefit from a rest from this shithole
Cope