If you're giga low inhib, high trust in terms of looks, have good conversational skills, would finance/sales be a good career to jump into?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
It's one of those careers that rely on communicating with others. I wanna get into it as I am not a huge fan of the workload that comes with STEM majors yet still want to major in something that makes money: You work with money, you make money, that's at least how I think it is. Doing worthless shit like a liberal arts degree isn't in my plans jfl.

Plan on doing finance. Any idea if it's the right choice? I have a huge halo in terms of personality unironically and I legitimately look very high trust. Everytime I've had an interview I left my interviewers impressed with my enthusiasm. Basically I look like the perfect guy on the street you could randomly trust, or your gut would tell you that I'm a very trustworthy individual (legit had randoms say that to me aswell jfl).

It's why I think skills like these could come in clutch tbh.

Thoughts bros??!?!?!

• +1
Reactions: PYT
bumo :(

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Sounds like a pretty suitable career for you tbh why not. It's all about loving what u do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
It's one of those careers that rely on communicating with others. I wanna get into it as I am not a huge fan of the workload that comes with STEM majors yet still want to major in something that makes money: You work with money, you make money, that's at least how I think it is. Doing worthless shit like a liberal arts degree isn't in my plans jfl.

Plan on doing finance. Any idea if it's the right choice? I have a huge halo in terms of personality unironically and I legitimately look very high trust. Everytime I've had an interview I left my interviewers impressed with my enthusiasm. Basically I look like the perfect guy on the street you could randomly trust, or your gut would tell you that I'm a very trustworthy individual (legit had randoms say that to me aswell jfl).

It's why I think skills like these could come in clutch tbh.

Thoughts bros??!?!?!
am i high trust
0F1E66D9 09C3 442A B0A1 C1FA6767B3F4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 9699
In sales, what's most important is rejection resistance. You lose 99% of deals. Those who can withstand it, win.

Source: Robert Cialdini.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, BigBoy, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DoctorPMA and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
100%

What other profession will a passion in looksmaxxing (& general self-improvemt) benefit more than sales?

Finance is a broad subject and you have to learn some accounting with it. I thought about it too but idk. Pretty good career for some.