If you're going to drink soda...

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
... Might as well drink the real deal with REAL sugar and not the artificial sweetener shit (same goes for protein bars and everything else that's engineered with artificial sweeteners)

"LCS (Low Calorie Sweeteners) consumption is associated with increased odds of obesity among adolescents. This relationship is strikingly independent of total energy intake. Although findings should be interpreted cautiously because of the limitations of self-reported dietary intake and the cross-sectional nature of this analysis, the observational analysis in this study supports the need to investigate the mechanisms by which LCS may influence body weight, independently of changes in energy intake."

"NNS (Non Nutrititve Sweeteners) consumption is associated with higher body weight and metabolic disease in observational studies. In contrast, randomized controlled trials demonstrate that NNS may support weight loss, particularly when used alongside behavioral weight loss support. Additional long-term, well-controlled intervention studies in humans are needed to determine NNS effects on weight, adiposity and chronic disease under free-living conditions."

In separate analyses--stratified by gender; ethnicity; baseline weight category, dieting, or diabetes status; or exercise-change category--DeltaBMIs were consistently greater among AS (Artificial Sweeteners) users. These differences, though not significant among exercise increasers, or those with baseline diabetes or BMI >30 kg/m(2) (P = 0.069), were significant in all 13 remaining strata. These findings raise the question whether AS use might be fueling--rather than fighting--our escalating obesity epidemic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and unlucko
I only drink sparkling water while i drive my bugatti

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Toth's thot and Deleted member 22623
I only drink Bugatti when I’m in my sparkling water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Toth's thot, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
Aspartame and Acesulfam-K and all that shit is fucking jewish constructs.. Obviously best is to just drink water, but if you're very active having some soda is not the end of the world.. It's just extra carbs you'll have to burn

• +1
Reactions: dave4774
i only drink virgin puss juice while i drive my trabant

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
... Might as well drink the real deal with REAL sugar and not the artificial sweetener shit (same goes for protein bars and everything else that's engineered with artificial sweeteners)

"LCS (Low Calorie Sweeteners) consumption is associated with increased odds of obesity among adolescents. This relationship is strikingly independent of total energy intake. Although findings should be interpreted cautiously because of the limitations of self-reported dietary intake and the cross-sectional nature of this analysis, the observational analysis in this study supports the need to investigate the mechanisms by which LCS may influence body weight, independently of changes in energy intake."

"NNS (Non Nutrititve Sweeteners) consumption is associated with higher body weight and metabolic disease in observational studies. In contrast, randomized controlled trials demonstrate that NNS may support weight loss, particularly when used alongside behavioral weight loss support. Additional long-term, well-controlled intervention studies in humans are needed to determine NNS effects on weight, adiposity and chronic disease under free-living conditions."

In separate analyses--stratified by gender; ethnicity; baseline weight category, dieting, or diabetes status; or exercise-change category--DeltaBMIs were consistently greater among AS (Artificial Sweeteners) users. These differences, though not significant among exercise increasers, or those with baseline diabetes or BMI >30 kg/m(2) (P = 0.069), were significant in all 13 remaining strata. These findings raise the question whether AS use might be fueling--rather than fighting--our escalating obesity epidemic.
Did the ems device make a real impact for you? Thinking of buying it. Have you tried gua sha?

I only drink my piss I dont get bloated from it

I only drink my piss I dont get bloated from it

over for your pig genes :what:

Did the ems device make a real impact for you? Thinking of buying it. Have you tried gua sha?

idk its the sum of many things ithink

and na havent tried gua sha

You have to be an absolute degenerate with insane levels of chemical brainwash to actually prefer artificial sweetener. Give that to a baby and he will pick sugar every time.

Artificial sweeteners disrupt your metabolism by triggering physiological respones to sugar like ptyalin secretion which fucks up oral biome and increasing blood sugar level which depletes your actual sugar without replacing it and makes you want to eat more swets. Absolutely disgusting shit fucks you up HARD.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 21765 and Deleted member 22623