If you're going to have kids, make them in a way like this

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Yes i am an anti-natalist, i support anti natalism as an advocate for quality > quantity...

But in this society, it's not going to happen.

Screenshot 20210603 041418 Chrome
Screenshot 20210215 225202 Chrome

You should just smash and dash women left and right, and not care about the responsibility of having the kid, let it be women responsiblity if they voluntarily accept it

i mean look at the @itsOVER, guy went overseas and now has 3 kids which he is not fathering, how awesome that is. It's also morally justified to do such something if the woman is wanting to get impregnated voluntarily, so you are not any guilty at all.
Screenshot 20180609 011235 LINE
20180606 201603

Couldn't search for more pictures @Sergeant i cannot search threads

If some woman were about to call me, to make her pregnant and i don't need to take the responsibility for the child. I would go for it

But chibtuck you will make fatherless children :feelsuhh:.. No retard, if a woman wants to get a beta cuck provider, she would go for it, she can also let that kid to go grandparents and they will take care of it

Caring about in this society and this day and age is retarded, because jews are promoting human destruction and immorality on a mass scale while saying other men to "Just be good citizen" as if that's going to work. It's already over for this civilization anyways;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12611 and 4 others
I agree 100%

My baby momma is a fucking bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Chintuck22
I might do this on the basis that a hapa in sea with half Asian bitch genes half my genes will be better off than a full blooded chink in a nuclear family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Chintuck22
I might do this on the basis that a hapa in sea with half Asian bitch genes half my genes will be better off than a full blooded chink in a nuclear family
You mean this bro

FBKE8zFvBAcMXspMeLygO8dO9zOB0ka1bUiOv5zy9CY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
Thing is women usually don’t find a beta cuck provider, nothing worse than being raised without a father idk about this op

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
That’s usually ugly white guys with ugly Asians, right? If I’m an 8/10 white guy breeding a 9/10 hapa bitch can’t be that bad. Some hapa guys are moggers.
Thing is women usually don’t find a beta cuck provider, nothing worse than being raised without a father idk about this op
Yeah maybe. I think this is especially true in the west but that’s because the women are bitchy feminists from the get go. Might be different in asia. Also what op said about good grandparents ya know. I wouldn’t want to breed some loud, mentally ill, party hoe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
The jews want there to be single mothers. If you want to see the results of widespread illegitimacy look at the black underclass in america.

The jews want there to be single mothers. If you want to see the results of widespread illegitimacy look at the black underclass in america.
don't have to go far, just look at me
4nwn5

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22