If you're HTN you're a GOD.

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
i think people forget the different between mtn and htn, if you're HTN you're gonna pull almost EVERY BITCH, htn is like 1/10,000 and you're not gonna be facing competition at all (unless you go out looking for it) irl and online are different, you can get mogged easily online but irl is 10x different,being HTN is being in the top 5% (if not 3-2%) in the WORLD, go outside and look at MID people and you'll be reminded, if you're HTN even low htn you won the genetic lottery and beat the odds and will be able to slay 80-90% of bitches u pressure, effortlessly (i'm HTN with 100+ slays can confirm) PLUS if you're over 6 foot? fucking OVER for anyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, ROTTING, Deleted member 23558 and 10 others
Not one word

I can’t wait until you shitpost and larp to boredom and never come to this site again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29808, Deleted member, ROTTING and 8 others
Not one word

I can’t wait until you shitpost and larp to boredom and never come to this site again
r u here to be a hating LTN or discuss my 100% truthful statement pussy?

• Ugh..
Reactions: gigaslayer
was about to say something but then i saw who posted this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Graham, Looks234 and 8 others
HTN is not 1 in 10,000 unless you're counting the entire world and not just one country in europe or america, but otherwise I agree.

HTN is not 1 in 10,000 unless you're counting the entire world and not just one country in europe or america, but otherwise I agree.
bro i've seen 10,000 HTN girls in the past 2 years but literally ONLY one person i considered HTN, u only see htns stacked online because they FIND each other, i BARELY meet people my match irl, the amount of MTN to HTN ratio is fucking INSANITY, especially as a MALE, u cant makeup urself without lookin stupid

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, mogger10, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
1 in 10,000 only in the deepest darkest depths of malnourished impoverished mumbai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ROTTING, Graham and 5 others
bro i've seen 10,000 HTN girls in the past 2 years but literally ONLY one person i considered HTN, u only see htns stacked online because they FIND each other, i BARELY meet people my match irl, the amount of MTN to HTN ratio is fucking INSANITY, especially as a MALE, u cant makeup urself without lookin stupid
But men are better looking than women on average. There are more HTN men than HTB women. Your standards for men are just unreasonably high, just like womens standards for men. You underrate men.

You are not htn

disagree, makeup can make a bitch a HTB EASILY, seeing a HTN male IRL, is fucking RAREEEE, and when u feel their prescence its intimidatin, i think 1/10k is an UNDERSTATEMENT, the amount of MTNS and LTNS ratio is crazy, 2 years i've spotted 1 HTN, a bitch won't be droppin a HTN anytime soon they're too rare JFL.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, mogger10 and Kamui
But men are better looking than women on average. There are more HTN men than HTB women. Your standards for men are just unreasonably high, just like womens standards for men. You underrate men.
PLUS people you probably perceive as HTN are MTN compared to me i'm talking about a REAL HTN, not one that mogs u bc ur LTN, i barely see any real htns they're literally unicorn asf, so if you're HTN, you literally beat all the odds and they're all in ur favour and the amount of bitches u could pull if u really tried is unpresidented

PLUS people you probably perceive as HTN are MTN compared to me i'm talking about a REAL HTN, not one that mogs u bc ur LTN, i barely see any real htns they're literally unicorn asf, so if you're HTN, you literally beat all the odds and they're all in ur favour and the amount of bitches u could pull if u really tried is unpresidented
Is that you in your profile pic?

You wouldnt know
Dnrd

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Is that you in your profile pic?
IMG 6825

• JFL
Reactions: 444
WHOMOGS

ye course it is, ur narcy means nothin to the REALITYPILL nigga, i have 100+ slays. with HTN aura, u make MTNS look retarded, vice versa with MTN-LTN i know how rare REAL HTNS are, i've seen tens of thousands of people irl, (generic same faced mtns) but a real htn is rare, and deadly, if you're CONFIRMED HTN, u win

i think people forget the different between mtn and htn, if you're HTN you're gonna pull almost EVERY BITCH, htn is like 1/10,000 and you're not gonna be facing competition at all (unless you go out looking for it) irl and online are different, you can get mogged easily online but irl is 10x different,being HTN is being in the top 5% (if not 3-2%) in the WORLD, go outside and look at MID people and you'll be reminded, if you're HTN even low htn you won the genetic lottery and beat the odds and will be able to slay 80-90% of bitches u pressure, effortlessly (i'm HTN with 100+ slays can confirm) PLUS if you're over 6 foot? fucking OVER for anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
I regret even responding to this subhuman
bro regretted it the second he realised all the HTNS he sees aint really HTN, they're HTN to YOU nigga but really MTNS JFL, hit htn urself and you'll realise real rarity, not no MTN shit JFL.

bro regretted it the second he realised all the HTNS he sees aint really HTN, they're HTN to YOU nigga but really MTNS JFL, hit htn urself and you'll realise real rarity, not no MTN shit JFL.
If you're HTN, 80% of young men are.

View attachment 2380297
ye course it is, ur narcy means nothin to the REALITYPILL nigga, i have 100+ slays. with HTN aura, u make MTNS look retarded, vice versa with MTN-LTN i know how rare REAL HTNS are, i've seen tens of thousands of people irl, (generic same faced mtns) but a real htn is rare, and deadly, if you're CONFIRMED HTN, u win
Dont show this arab donkey rapist to me as if its me

If you're HTN, 80% of young men are.
Pic1
Shitstainmogger

comin for a civil debate but you're turning real narcy nigga, PLEASE send a young man that mogs me i BEG u JFL, watch how dumb u end up looking dumb narcy ltn fag i'm 6'2.5 and flawless, i mog u and ANYONE in ur city send up im waitin.

• JFL
Reactions: 444
I dont know when I go gym at peak hrs, tons of HTN - chadlite

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
htn isnt 1/10000 thats literally chad lol

Dont show this arab donkey rapist to me as if its me
nah hes just an apparent "HTN" that i brutally mogged for laughs, u also mirin this 444 nigga swearing im common JFL

u brutally underestimate there's 8 BILLION humans nigga, 10k is VERY small and i think it's a UNDERSTATEMENT tbh, literally i walk past 50k+ subhumans in a day and dont spot a SINGLEEEEE REAL HTN.

Cope.

also im not talking maxxed out mid faced niggas, im talking REAL HTN face, no needing to aura with anything else, shits rarer then a double rainbow

cope about what i'm chadlite prettyboy nigga JFL, my whole face carries me, i'm just pointing out the truth that HTNs stomp any MTNS, and they're super rare so when u see a real HTN, they're definetly not competin with nobody in the average room JFL.

u brutally underestimate there's 8 BILLION humans nigga, 10k is VERY small and i think it's a UNDERSTATEMENT tbh, literally i walk past 50k+ subhumans in a day and dont spot a SINGLEEEEE REAL HTN.
u are deluded so what is chad 1 in a million gtfo there a bunch of good looking men u are just coping

u are deluded so what is chad 1 in a million gtfo there a bunch of good looking men u are just coping
literally never seen a REAL facial CHAD in my whole LIFE bro, musclemaxxing and stylemaxxing doesn't count i'm talking REAL chad, just off insane proportions alone

literally never seen a REAL facial CHAD in my whole LIFE bro, musclemaxxing and stylemaxxing doesn't count i'm talking REAL chad, just off insane proportions alone
lmao okay dude just delude yourself theory

What is this retard waffling about

Only time I see psl chadlites irl is in clubs in big cities

However, I know many SMV chadlites (tall, broad HTNs) who slay

I think I know two guys close to psl chadlites one is a Manlet tho

Only time I see psl chadlites irl is in clubs in big cities

However, I know many SMV chadlites (tall, broad HTNs) who slay

I think I know two guys close to psl chadlites one is a Manlet tho
ye exactly, thus proving why HTNS-chadlites r INSANELY fucking rare, its just MTNS who r coping to think FACIAL HTNS are some sorta common sight JFL.

lmao okay dude just delude yourself theory
common dork who thinks HTNS r common bc he sees hoards of them ONLINE, IRL though? facial htns, r rare, and dangerous to mtn dorks like u JFLLLL.

Tinder is real life. The vast majority of relationships occur online and cold approach is almost seen as a crime in western society. Standards women have are extremely high and will not drop until they hit their 30s. Htns still have to put an abysmal amount of effort to get anything even on par with themselves looks wise. If they play the long game, then they are going to have to wait for chads leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
cope about what i'm chadlite prettyboy nigga JFL, my whole face carries me, i'm just pointing out the truth that HTNs stomp any MTNS, and they're super rare so when u see a real HTN, they're definetly not competin with nobody in the average room JFL.
THEY need height thought

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso
send chadlite proof or tales from the asylum
Not gonna take pics of randoms at gym. But I’m fr, if u go gym at peak hrs lots of moggers are there. They use it to pickup girls, went once and it looked like basketball practice. 6’3 - 6’7 moggers everywhere

u should start modelling bro u mog chico. waste of potential

I'm strong htn-chadlite and can confirm you're full of shit LMFAO
ur not even a HTN bro pls shut up

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Tinder is real life. The vast majority of relationships occur online and cold approach is almost seen as a crime in western society. Standards women have are extremely high and will not drop until they hit their 30s. Htns still have to put an abysmal amount of effort to get anything even on par with themselves looks wise. If they play the long game, then they are going to have to wait for chads leftovers.
in ur dreams where ogre chinned chads (with retardedly low appeal irl) come and steal an aesthetic htns girl? k-k-k-keep dreaming nigga JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
I'm strong htn-chadlite and can confirm you're full of shit LMFAO
ur not even a HTN bro pls shut up
"strong htn chadlite" but you can't send ur face, gtfo bum boy keep farming JFLLLLLL yk exactly what would happen if we compared
WHOMOGS