If you’re in high school, get no pussy, and you’re active on this site just kill yourself…

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
or nuke your account and never come back, after a month of being here u should know your flaws and everything you can and can’t do to fix them. PSL is a disease, you develop BDD, develop incredibly high standards for females despite having little experience… you couldnt even pull them if you wanted to, and you end up wasting time seeking validation from other losers

If you’re struggling to get pussy in high school when your natural hormones will be at all time high, when a good number of females are still inexperienced and near peak fertility, when you still don’t have responsibilities other than school work, and when your exposure to socializing with a large amount of people will probably be at its max, it’s so close to being over for you. for the average male dating gets worse as time goes by

I know I’m wasting my time writing this shit but every now and then when I stop by this site and see a teen diverting off and wasting his potential during obscure pointless shit or rotting I see myself in him and have this strong urge to rant

If you’re in high school get the fuck out of this site, stop identifying with the weirdos, autists, the loners and the losers irl and get as close as possible with the jocks and preppy kids and compete by working the hell out and getting a job/side hustle to buy a nice car and build your wardrobe. If you ain’t good looking or feel that you aren’t good looking kill that dream of being twink pretty boy, you ain’t going to get no bitches trying to achieve that with a sub 7 face. Nuke that dream immediately and stop obsessing over male models!! I’ve seen so many young frail autists who take obscure routes to “pretty boy max” and they become extremely obsess with their facial flaws and features while not having the money to change it or it not being possible to change. These people are almost always low T as hell, get no bitches and have little to no sexual experience. You’re ironically prioritizing validation (compliments) over pussy and relationships, change that mentality

Focus on indicators of status and money, this is what high tier normies spent their lives focusing on even the ugly manlets and they’re waaaaay better copes than rotting and being infatuated with FACE every minute of your life awake. Get close to the high status kids and even rich kids as much as possible, copy their behavior and mannerism too. Over time you may notice certain behavioral flaws that inhibit them from further climbing up the status ladder, take advantage. Get athletic as fuck and build your skills in sport. Shit, engage in the activities the cool kids do. If you can find other ways to successfully gain status and access to pussy other jockmaxxing go after that, remember it’s LMS, looks money status, those elements plus healthy relationships is what make life worth living. For your sanity focus more on status, building relationships and money than you do for looks for the rest of your life. Consider this a phase that will pass by like other phases you went through, over time you will gain better self awareness and realize how fucking pathetic you acted over your looks.

It literally is what it is, of course y’all low T how tf can you get your dick to work when you’re thinking about face 24/7, it’s feminine as hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 4946 and 54 others
@Growth Plate :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Fuck u I had the pandemic growing up interfering

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, HighClassMaxing, HerpDerpson and 9 others
I plan on losing it this month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, thecel and TheMewingBBC
And when I said looks I’m referring to facial features that you can’t change without surgical means. If you don’t got the funds to do surgery, put the attention towards those flaws on halt

Water is wet…there more to looksmax than face: workout, skincare, grooming, dress better (dont over do it tho) do all that and don’t focus on shit you can’t change in the next month

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, BoredPrince, MorningNorwood and 9 others
I tried to leave but didn't last two weeks
you're right tho

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Gengar, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
boomer rant

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Dunkelheit and TheMewingBBC
nah jk this is solid advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TheMewingBBC
just realized @AlexBrown84 looks like Muhammad Ali

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, thecel, Petsmart and 5 others
boomer rant
It feels that way but nah I really do wish someone was able to push me in a better direction when I was in high school. Instead I was forcefully isolated and moved constantly as a teen. My mom was strict, emotionally neglectful and abusive and my dad was either passed out from alcohol or was working. Both are immigrants and were ignorant to the growing new generation. I only managed to get pussy because I was chill with everyone and was athletic, tho I often acted weird and quirky

I’m 24 now and I’m changing my ways from the loser obscure shit I was on. Life is getting better and the existential dread I was going through is slowly evaporating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Petsmart, poopoohead and 6 others
Amazing thread tbh
I’m 17 what I’m I doing here
I have all the knowledge and I’m archiving the botb threads that are critical on my ascension just in case the forum gets taken down
There is no reason for me to rot here
Thank you
I will leave the next upcoming week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Datbenyboi, Deleted member 21146, thecel and 5 others
It feels that way but nah I really do wish someone was able to push me in a better direction when I was in high school. Instead I was forcefully isolated and moved constantly as a teen. My mom was strict, emotionally neglectful and abusive and my dad was either passed out from alcohol or was working. Both are immigrants and were ignorant to the growing new generation. I only managed to get pussy because I was chill with everyone and was athletic, tho I often acted weird and quirky

I’m 24 now and I’m changing my ways from the loser obscure shit I was on. Life is getting better and the existential dread I was going through is slowly evaporating
yeah nah i get it. it is good that youre in the process of changing your ways before it’s too late. really, it‘s a shame that some of us are led down the LDAR path, and some of us actively encourage it. i’m here because this place can be pretty funny at times, and there are nuggets of helpful info occasionally. it’s important to remember that this little corner on the internet isn’t real life. i go outside and half the time i see things that confirm what i read here, and the other half of the time completely contradicts blackpill rhetoric. real life is complex, circumstantial, multifaceted and cant be shoehorned into a few poorly stringed theories, cherry-picked examples and a couple of data sets

i hope that those who do chronically rot here wake up eventually. i also hope that high schoolers don’t take this black pill stuff too seriously. if anything, they should learn about good mouth posture/breathing technique and keep it moving. the focus should be on being one’s best self, not achieving 30,000 posts

keep striving towards peace, health and wellness bro :feelsokman: we’re all on the same journey

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, thecel, poopoohead and 2 others

How were you able to change your life around exactly?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thetruealpha, poopoohead, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
@Growth Plate :lul:
I barely even rot here nowadays
I'm still improoving myself but in the end I'll probably just get rejected by another girl
even if she's fat and ugly

the thread op made only applies to the fakecel high collagen high tier normie youngcels here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 27932, BoneDensity and 2 others
How were you able to change your life around exactly?
Mainly doing therapy for my childhood trauma, using psychedelics and weed to meditate to further treat my trauma, studied evolutionary psychology and female dating strategies (spoiler alert: it more to it than looks) and emulating the behavior of high status HTN and chads while mastering the art of influence in general

Also curating my social media account into recieving life coaching tips for young adult males, image consultation for males, fashion tips, lifestyle and relationships tips, and the art of love language (lol) by following certain people and hashtags. and increasing the cultural knowledge of my home city (helps to relate with people with a common background and is something to talk about to those who are not familiar) and pop culture in general. Pretty much deviating my interests from politics, skits, fandom, incel shit, and the nerd shit I used to consume and focusing more on culture (music, fashion, whatever trending, home life, places, food, etc) business skills, various communication skill (business, romance, friends), how to carry myself as man and learning responsibilities of a father (I’m not a dad but just adopting the traits to make me a considerable dating option). There still some stuff I’m ignorant on but for the past couple of months I can definitely say I’ve gotten way more confident and extroverted

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14392, Prince88 and 3 others
I barely even rot here nowadays
I'm still improoving myself but in the end I'll probably just get rejected by another girl
even if she's fat and ugly
Keep pushing bro it’s literally better to get rejected till u meet someone than rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
everyone struggles in life some more than others
And instead of battling and confronting our issues We reside in confront and expect life to be good, you will never achieve success
if you live this way. Drop this forum for your own good
D0EC8078 C696 4C85 AADD 20379E731EED

It’s time to pack my shit and leave
@TheMewingBBC thx for this thread hopefully newcomers like me learn to not rot here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, TeenAscender and TheMewingBBC
How is life, op? Glad to see you back.

- rl

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 21620
damn i failed hard

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 21620
The fact that this shit got 8 likes :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, alriodai, GetShrekt and 3 others
Big facts man

I'm in middle school rn and get no pussy. But if I get no pussy in hs and am on this site, Ill end myself like the pathetic subhuman I am

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 16369, 6485b025t and 8 others
And when I said looks I’m referring to facial features that you can’t change without surgical means. If you don’t got the funds to do surgery, put the attention towards those flaws on halt

Water is wet…there more to looksmax than face: workout, skincare, grooming, dress better (dont over do it tho) do all that and don’t focus on shit you can’t change in the next month
You have a recessed jaw, are balding, and have a big nose?

Don’t pursue surgery you can’t afford bro!

Lift and get your money up!

You are so low T stop focusing on your looks like a girl!

Also by the way, buy my course on the secrets to get any woman’s pussy wet with only FIVE words!!!!

1CEA49E0 1D57 45D4 90E0 BE6E80815434

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, p0lishsubhuman, thecel and 4 others
How is life, op? Glad to see you back.

- rl
Whaddup bro, it’s been a while
Life is good

Big facts man

I'm in middle school rn and get no pussy. But if I get no pussy in hs and am on this site, Ill end myself like the pathetic subhuman I am
Don’t worry about pussy in middle school most people lose their v card between 15-17

For now just focus on learning to talk to girls if you’re having trouble

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22037
Lol at this getting pinned

fuck you're right but i have no friends jfl
i will probably quit this site once my ties get removed (brain fog and shit will fuck off) and force my doctor to grow my hands
then i will ascend to the kingdom of chads and become a hand model and post my hands to r/manhands and get thousands of upvotes and dozens of reddit gold
:love:

BTW, do you think getting a job during high school is legit or a fucking waste of time and I should focus on college or whatever, I work minimum wage rn on the side after school and on weekends quite a few days a week, gives me something to do and also pays a bit

BTW, do you think getting a job during high school is legit or a fucking waste of time and I should focus on college or whatever, I work minimum wage rn on the side after school and on weekends quite a few days a week, gives me something to do and also pays a bit
If your parent aren’t giving a sufficient allowance definitely keep that job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Thjs is not lookmaxxing a site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
I wish I saw something like this back when I was in highschool, but it doesn't matter either way.

I've already declared that i'll ascend this year and delete my account therefore I will

• +1
Lol this is literally me. I'm in HS, have no friends or pussy, average 100-200 posts a day here. Is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, poopoohead, BoneDensity and 1 other person
real.

I use this forum no differently to any other social media though. like instead of tik tok, i’ll be here.

I don’t believe or buy into any of this psl autism either, especially at these ages.

the only serious things I am doing though is roiding, taking gh, thyroid and some other stuff. only doing now to get more gains since i’ll do it later either way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and TheMewingBBC
worst thing is I didn’t even sign up here for looksmaxxing info jfl, I came here to know and speak about jewpill, xenoestrogens and all that shit. looksmaxxing came along the way. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheMewingBBC
Lol this is literally me. I'm in HS, have no friends or pussy, average 100-200 posts a day here. Is it over for me?
If you still in HS it’s not, better now than never.
It’s a gradual process, start by mentally disassociating yourself with losers and low status men. this site is a good start

I know it’s somewhat hypocritical for me to say this when I’m currently engaging with people here. But I’m not that active tho, I only stop by every now and then for resources on certain stuff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
If you still in HS it’s not, better now than never.
It’s a gradual process, start by mentally disassociating yourself with losers and low status men. this site is a good start

I know it’s somewhat hypocritical for me to say this when I’m currently engaging with people here. But I’m not that active tho, I only stop by every now and then for resources on certain stuff
Winners and High status people don't wanna be friends with me

It’s over for sub8 males coping faggot

Good to see you back boyo, you should make some more moneymaxxing threads. You were an inspiration for me when I joined lookism

I've devoted my life to getting rich now, hopefully it pays off within the next year

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheMewingBBC
useless retarded thread

@TheMewingBBC these kids here have no fucking idea my n word

I have an ugly ass face and legit have slayed like 65 women - probably could have been 300 if my dating profiles never got banned from all those maherfishes

I walked around Chiraq for hours this weekend and the guys i saw winning the MOST were mid tier normies with successful jobs. Their bitches were all bad as fuck with tight asses and these clowns were in button downs with 3/10 PSL faces and 5’7” height and 100k+ and a centrally located condo

Its not just face that wins the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, LooksOrDeath, poopoohead and 1 other person
There's been no benefits in me staying, I've only become more self-conscious and autistic. I'd be better off never having found this site.

• +1
I rotted on .is all throughout senior year of high school instead of looksmaxxing, I regret it hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, TheMewingBBC and güss
cope thread trying to keep the youth bluepilled and naive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 27932
Rotted on this forum all throughout my high school years. I would still have been incel even if i tried. I'm literally 2.5 PSL or as ugly as @raterater. 17 nearing 18 now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and TheMewingBBC
Rotted on this forum all throughout my high school years. I would still have been incel even if i tried. I'm literally 2.5 PSL or as ugly as @raterater. 17 nearing 18 now.
Didn't kill myself yet because i hope to ascend via surgeries when i get older.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and smvmaxxertilllate
I wish I had been on this forum earlier to read a post like this but I wasted my hs years and now I have to forever live in regret and thinking about what could have been.

@TheMewingBBC is there any way to stop thoughts from middle/high school from haunting me or is it over?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and TheMewingBBC
No friends in highschool gives you permanent brain damage get on ssris asap, some people have low potential and shouldnt aim too high tbh.
Op is a 6'4 high iq BBC, world is at his fingertips

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TheMewingBBC
If i had no acne i would be trying, however i look like a pig so im just looksmaxxing and studycelling rn

• +1