If you're incel and your parents hate you its fucking over

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The last two people on earth who should unconditionally love you don't even want you. Holy fuck! I couldn't ever imagine such a scenario. Some of you are ungrateful retards and won't know the value of what you have til its gone. But some of you are literally seen as a stranger by your own family. Usually whites. It's over for you guys seriously. Just order a rope from Temu already.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, butterworld, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Many Asian-American and Indian-American parents hate their kids too.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Worst combo

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Many Asian-American and Indian-American parents hate their kids too.
They must be outliers. Unless you mean hating them for not becoming a doctor or getting 110/100 on their exams.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
The problem is that they have too much patience sometimes

hating them for not becoming a doctor or getting 110/100 on their exams.
How is this not the same? Being constantly told you're worthless and not good enough and don't deserve anything in your life? Being gaslit by cucked bluepilled immigrant parents who don't understand anything? This is the definition of horrible parenting

i don’t have to imagine that bud

How is this not the same? Being constantly told you're worthless and not good enough and don't deserve anything in your life? Being gaslit by cucked bluepilled immigrant parents who don't understand anything? This is the definition of horrible parenting
I don't think that's bad. They want you to do good and criticise you for not being good enough. Yeah I can understand you may consider that abusive. But they have your best interests at heart.

It depends on how you internalise it. My parents were ruthless with me when I was NEET. But I didnt go sit in the corner and cry about it. It's bad parenting for some, to others you need 'harsh' parents.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer
I don't think that's bad. They want you to do good and criticise you for not being good enough. Yeah I can understand you may consider that abusive. But they have your best interests at heart.

It depends on how you internalise it. My parents were ruthless with me when I was NEET. But I didnt go sit in the corner and cry about it. It's bad parenting for some, to others you need 'harsh' parents.
It's objectively abusive. Most of these kids are not lazy, they are forced to studycel 24/7, deprived of any social life, any chance at being a normal human, just to be a worthless slave. It's a pathetic existence, parents who raise their kids like this have no clue what actually matters in life. Thus parents like this are incapable of "love", they are literal insects reflecting the insect culture they immigrated from

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, SecularIslamist and Xtra
It’s mainly the mother hating the son for being too short

It’s so over when your parents hate you