If you’re introverted/asocial, it’s beyond over…

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
There are two types of people. Type A are people who navigate the world through experiences/emotions and tend to be extroverted, social and high energy. Type B navigate the world through information/data collection and analysis and are introverted, asocial and low energy.

If you fall in the second category you will face many problems in life due to your uniqueness and inability to relate and converse with most people. Due to societal pressure, Bs eventually memorize small talk questions but the execution of said small-talk will always reveal their nature.

For example, if an A person asks his coworker “How was your weekend”, he will get an energetic and animated response and very quickly interject in the convo himself and then spend the next ten minutes talking and smiling without pause. If a B asks the exact same question, due to his body language and eyes, he is going to get a stilted, low-energy response. Due to the way they navigate the world, they will wait for the other person to finish before speaking themselves and only after first thinking about what they’re going to say and why. This will lead to a “boring” conversation even though the content is quite similar to the one with A.

Essentially the difference is that type A doesn’t give a shit about the other person’s weekend or coming across normal and is simply engaging in conversation because his body knows it’s fun and normal and will make them feel better. Type B is actually interested in the other person’s weekend or simply asked the question to fill the void of silence and come across as socially calibrated.

Of course, the worst aspect of being a B is romantic life, to the point where it’s utterly pointless. Let’s say you fake your online pics in order to look neurotypical. Let’s say that through some miracle you can text and talk like an A. Besides a miracle, alcohol can help you come across as (more) NT. Regardless, it is still a waste because at some point you’re going to meet up and in just a few minutes it will become apparent you’re not “that kind of guy”. You’re weird, you talk weirdly, you ask too many lifeless questions like it’s an interview, you have no vibe or “energy”.

At best if you’re goodlooking and the girl is 2psl below you and horny you might get laid. Maybe twice or thrice before she decides she’d prefer and uglier, dicklet as fwb because he can actually talk and behave like a normal person making her feel fun

TDLR If you don’t know how to talk to people, if you don’t have friends, if you don’t have high energy forget about dating. Looksmaxing won’t save you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: guzheng, justinzayn, Kekee and 6 others
Who gives a shit about dating i just want attention from foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 24167, Squirreljak and 5 others
You need to have a social circle with the same cognitive predispositions so you can make jokes that land and be on the same wavelength as them, plus you need to physically mog them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23558
You’re almost on the money but not quite . You can be asocial but still quite fun and energetic at times, the fact that you are asocial can also contribute to your low energy state. Who’s to say if you get a social circle you like you won’t be energetic? That’s the case with me, I’m very low energy with people I don’t know very well

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, subhuman incel, Deleted member 23239 and 7 others
That’s the case with me, I’m very low energy with people I don’t know very well
Yeah but most people fit into the majority mental phenotype and can get along with each other. Over for outsidercels. Some people here really do underestimate how much getting all with people’s characters actually matters for life quality outside of looks.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad and Deleted member 23558
You’re almost on the money but not quite . You can be asocial but still quite fun and energetic at times, the fact that you are asocial can also contribute to your low energy state. Who’s to say if you get a social circle you like you won’t be energetic? That’s the case with me, I’m very low energy with people I don’t know very well
I tried that. Still low energy. Let me put it this way. I view other people as I would view NPC in videogames. There are a set number of questions I can ask them about topics we can discuss. Once we do, I have nothing to say or add, just like there are no interaction with NPCs after you finish their quests

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Squirreljak, guzheng and 1 other person
I hate these boxes people assign and pretend that it's concrete; humans and their brains are incredibly plastic, there are ways to adapt and there are ways to regress, this always holds up if you're young. If you are not in a stable state of mind and health then you are obviously not going to be normal/have low energy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, subhuman incel, Deleted member 23239 and 4 others
They are concrete you coper. When I was a little kid I would play alone and build castles while other kids would play together. It;s just genes, biologic determinism is everything. Looks, personality, both pretty much determined by genes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: guzheng, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23558
I hate these boxes people assign and pretend that it's concrete; humans and their brains are incredibly plastic, there are ways to adapt and there are ways to regress, this always holds up if you're young. If you are not in a stable state of mind and health then you are obviously not going to be normal/have low energy.
I would agree that having good energy levels is connected to health, but people’s personalities are extremely complex and I doubt you can change certain aspects by trying to fix your health. I don’t think OP was pretending these were concrete distinctions, it’s just that in life you need to make distinctions to understand anything, and there does exist a divide like he mentioned in some form.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and lightskinbengali
3D617985 FB00 44C5 A226 31BAF487D68E

Cope like the pope. Noone cares when you're chad.

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak
There are two types of people. Type A are people who navigate the world through experiences/emotions and tend to be extroverted, social and high energy. Type B navigate the world through information/data collection and analysis and are introverted, asocial and low energy.

If you fall in the second category you will face many problems in life due to your uniqueness and inability to relate and converse with most people. Due to societal pressure, Bs eventually memorize small talk questions but the execution of said small-talk will always reveal their nature.

For example, if an A person asks his coworker “How was your weekend”, he will get an energetic and animated response and very quickly interject in the convo himself and then spend the next ten minutes talking and smiling without pause. If a B asks the exact same question, due to his body language and eyes, he is going to get a stilted, low-energy response. Due to the way they navigate the world, they will wait for the other person to finish before speaking themselves and only after first thinking about what they’re going to say and why. This will lead to a “boring” conversation even though the content is quite similar to the one with A.

Essentially the difference is that type A doesn’t give a shit about the other person’s weekend or coming across normal and is simply engaging in conversation because his body knows it’s fun and normal and will make them feel better. Type B is actually interested in the other person’s weekend or simply asked the question to fill the void of silence and come across as socially calibrated.

Of course, the worst aspect of being a B is romantic life, to the point where it’s utterly pointless. Let’s say you fake your online pics in order to look neurotypical. Let’s say that through some miracle you can text and talk like an A. Besides a miracle, alcohol can help you come across as (more) NT. Regardless, it is still a waste because at some point you’re going to meet up and in just a few minutes it will become apparent you’re not “that kind of guy”. You’re weird, you talk weirdly, you ask too many lifeless questions like it’s an interview, you have no vibe or “energy”.

At best if you’re goodlooking and the girl is 2psl below you and horny you might get laid. Maybe twice or thrice before she decides she’d prefer and uglier, dicklet as fwb because he can actually talk and behave like a normal person making her feel fun

TDLR If you don’t know how to talk to people, if you don’t have friends, if you don’t have high energy forget about dating. Looksmaxing won’t save you.
There has never been a worse time to be introverted/Nurotic in history

• +1
Reactions: guzheng, Elvisandreaa, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
It's over for me I'm pretty similar to B. Only drugs or a massive traumatic experience can save me now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: guzheng, HellenicChad and Deleted member 23558
it is unbelievably over for us type B's. Modern lepers. What hope is there?

it is unbelievably over for us type B's. Modern lepers. What hope is there?
Way I see it, robot girls that won't be a thing for decades or some kind of brain surgery which also won't be a thing because this type of "radical" research and experimenting doesn't happen anymore

tldr it's over...

didnt read chad or over