If you’re KHHV, you have a bigger problem than looks

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Obviously this dosent count if you’re like 14. But if you graduated hs and are still KHHV looks are not your main concern. Getting a girl to kiss you or hold your hand is NOT hard at all especially in the west(Muslim countries are different obv). You literally just need to go to a party and drink copious amounts of alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, poopoohead, DeadTrees and 15 others
You’re underestimating just how ugly some people can be. Also when you’re really ugly like that you don’t even want to go to parties.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, watah, DeadTrees and 17 others
i dont want to lose my good boy card

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Awan, JohnDoe and 6 others
Funny that I have ugly 14-16 year olds in the neighborhood that I talk to/interact with sometimes, and I see them weekly in the parks always holding hands with another girl, hugging, kissing, etc.

By far until 18 is the best time to get rid of KHHV because girls just want to experiment at that point, and they will do it with you even if you are below average if you show interest in them and make your intentions clear.

The longer you go without doing these things, the more girls will think of you as a weirdo :incel:

• +1
Reactions: lmaxxer123, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Ricky212 and 6 others
You’re underestimating just how ugly some people can be. Also when you’re really ugly like that you don’t even want to go to parties.
For complete truecels yeah. LTNs can kiss a girl though imo

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Chadeep, ambi and 2 others
I don’t drink anymore or enjoy parties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and rand anon
Funny that I have ugly 14-16 year olds in the neighborhood that I talk to/interact with sometimes, and I see them weekly in the parks always holding hands with another girl, hugging, kissing, etc.

By far until 18 is the best time to get rid of KHHV because girls just want to experiment at that point, and they will do it with you even if you are below average if you show interest in them and make your intentions clear.

The longer you go without doing these things, the more girls will think of you as a weirdo :incel:
I’d agree, I’m just saying I’ve done it all but was KHHV until half way through junior year. It can take time

Being khhv is based (technically I'm just kv, but hh since 12)

There is nothing to foids. If you want a hole, get a sex toy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Klasik616, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
you're not welcome at parties in the first place
and all of your friends/social-circle are people just like you who also don't go to parties and aren't invited.

so now you have to go on your own to a party you are not invited to, and try to kiss girls there?

whats this retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, arabcelxxx, SwissSubhuman and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Abhorrence
ye for ltn+ guys getting women is pretty simple

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
you're not welcome at parties in the first place
and all of your friends/social-circle are people just like you who also don't go to parties and aren't invited.

so now you have to go on your own to a party you are not invited to, and try to kiss girls there?

whats this retardation
How is this retardation? You’re agreeing with me. Yes you aren’t even invited in the first place but even if you were somehow invited to the party as an ugly guy you won’t wanna go because you know how brutal it will be. Even if only subconsciously.

No one whose KHHV is gonna just show up to a party they’re not invited to.

There’s no disagreement here.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and MoggerGaston

By far until 18 is the best time to get rid of KHHV because girls just want to have cock inside them at that point, and they will do it with you even if you are below average if you show interest in them and make your intentions clear.

How is this retardation? You’re agreeing with me. Yes you aren’t even invited in the first place but even if you were somehow invited to the party as an ugly guy you won’t wanna go because you know how brutal it will be. Even if only subconsciously.

No one whose KHHV is gonna just show up to a party they’re not invited to.

There’s no disagreement here.
Yes I was agreeing with you. The idea makes no sense.

In my teen years, all my social-circles were male-only and 90% were KHHV truecels. There are no opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Klasik616, Chadeep and 1 other person
My experience: more than 50 percent of the males who were in my high school class were KV, even a 30 percent of the girls were V. Between 50 and 60 percent of the males I knew in those years were V. The only non-virgins were socially highly regarded or above average aesthetically.
When I was 15 years old, I honestly felt like I was a white fly.

My experience: more than 50 percent of the males who were in my high school class were KV, even a 30 percent of the girls were V. Between 50 and 60 percent of the males I knew in those years were V. The only non-virgins were socially highly regarded or above average aesthetically.
When I was 15 years old, I honestly felt like a white fly.
This prooved girls are whores

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yes I was agreeing with you. The idea makes no sense.

In my teen years, all my social-circles were male-only and 90% were KHHV truecels. There are no opportunities.
Yep agreed. Can’t just drink alcohol and go to a party even for LTNs-MTNs it’s hard. Yeah you could find a girl who might hold your hand but nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Chadeep, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
This prooved girls are whores
This is not meant to be a brag: but I remember coming back from a fuck and seeing my class group discussing school on social media. Many of them weren't even thinking about it (apparently)

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yep agreed. Can’t just drink alcohol and go to a party even for LTNs-MTNs it’s hard. Yeah you could find a girl who might hold your hand but nothing more.
AP1GczOoAnQIYH9-SmGGFAjZ62fL2f1bGN_cZWn3wjVod_ma3tRfJBGybZMyrqxnBD0LiJL6e2xaDyYZ2TwRrdRWzdskwj4SesxNZRC8_sO0bscPORrUcZt7qQqmvB-3QW9OK5ue671a-kLQP5STGAg5TrdxZuFaAm11VltE8xyia12sK8A8SL8g69LA_ubA-40q_YQdcdLJAl19bxSX1hg-Wqg8K2UGRS_hTZZoe2ufe4mPSUpuQnJ8Q1FCkb1QN6orruWpb-bbLYvDcvuuoUsx8OPV6sWy3VX67qQTLUsR9rZ5Q6wPo5mb35dH2Tq9Moi8XQAeg81MZavHBgGPul5rc5ysSrkbl7SCU1gzC0Y7A-2d1hEm8CO-GxnpktBhVXd6_GKKqrRrplmGzWo88NWVMy2fCiAcX8z0vqjicKxu1uDqWezoshz3lEpuVCiKLmyaRfzRwr2Cg-aS1KiBL9RPoKzFRn0JnIwIqM3B6vANg1x-GP24j5M8WQotg_eduom2Lw1WWGmsXPTrC09DdhrYVbV4fPtIOSAKy8k-iE2q703lliLxdWCcI0nFpO2Ox2OX2TDteBYC9MwgyLky1ZHTiz3vA_jBd4fBZ0sP6aGTQtnkGtz7rLj5GBfXH8Omx-kvykknXb4XNHQ6wSdWStl8M3gPAW8dgqtFX0uGAlFN-2ZaFpb-Xp9o7q3VrIOmPlMHBEIBojKh61z3gdHnYgrE6KxQjT3VBZHU-ijPxKq7_M1D4kLZC0w5VgA1iAVuhuhNCEA3wXVkJ1zuCm6O2nL_gVkA2O8gssE29yEXzcN0PVQsl8fiJEnPHfHx-fcj0JElSE1N_eEgrKBpyxq3nPrqWisMmGXyIBf2CxfesnLf2QFIlE6Vc70KL1N43cp5ljbGxlr6BkAHbLWMPqXoC3143u2w7MI=w1919-h1279-s-no-gm

me and my crew at prom, 17yo (me second from right)

I think half these people are still KHHV now at 28yo. Back then none of us had ever even held hands.

completely hopeless and pointless

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, laaltin, Abhorrence and 7 others
This is not meant to be a brag: but I remember coming back from a fuck and seeing my class group discussing school on social media. Many of them weren't even thinking about it (apparently)
Skibidi toilet

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
AP1GczOoAnQIYH9-SmGGFAjZ62fL2f1bGN_cZWn3wjVod_ma3tRfJBGybZMyrqxnBD0LiJL6e2xaDyYZ2TwRrdRWzdskwj4SesxNZRC8_sO0bscPORrUcZt7qQqmvB-3QW9OK5ue671a-kLQP5STGAg5TrdxZuFaAm11VltE8xyia12sK8A8SL8g69LA_ubA-40q_YQdcdLJAl19bxSX1hg-Wqg8K2UGRS_hTZZoe2ufe4mPSUpuQnJ8Q1FCkb1QN6orruWpb-bbLYvDcvuuoUsx8OPV6sWy3VX67qQTLUsR9rZ5Q6wPo5mb35dH2Tq9Moi8XQAeg81MZavHBgGPul5rc5ysSrkbl7SCU1gzC0Y7A-2d1hEm8CO-GxnpktBhVXd6_GKKqrRrplmGzWo88NWVMy2fCiAcX8z0vqjicKxu1uDqWezoshz3lEpuVCiKLmyaRfzRwr2Cg-aS1KiBL9RPoKzFRn0JnIwIqM3B6vANg1x-GP24j5M8WQotg_eduom2Lw1WWGmsXPTrC09DdhrYVbV4fPtIOSAKy8k-iE2q703lliLxdWCcI0nFpO2Ox2OX2TDteBYC9MwgyLky1ZHTiz3vA_jBd4fBZ0sP6aGTQtnkGtz7rLj5GBfXH8Omx-kvykknXb4XNHQ6wSdWStl8M3gPAW8dgqtFX0uGAlFN-2ZaFpb-Xp9o7q3VrIOmPlMHBEIBojKh61z3gdHnYgrE6KxQjT3VBZHU-ijPxKq7_M1D4kLZC0w5VgA1iAVuhuhNCEA3wXVkJ1zuCm6O2nL_gVkA2O8gssE29yEXzcN0PVQsl8fiJEnPHfHx-fcj0JElSE1N_eEgrKBpyxq3nPrqWisMmGXyIBf2CxfesnLf2QFIlE6Vc70KL1N43cp5ljbGxlr6BkAHbLWMPqXoC3143u2w7MI=w1919-h1279-s-no-gm

I think half these people are still KHHV now at 28yo. Back then none of us had ever even held hands.

Holy fuck your group has Two Mclovins at Right and Left. @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, MoggerGaston and Xangsane

Nice picture. That’s so crazy to imagine because you guys aren’t bad looking. I think the Netherlands is just particularly brutal. As I say this though I’m remembering the fact that half my friend group can only go to prostitutes so maybe it’s not just a Netherlands thing.

Asian guy and white dude to his left looks truecel though tbh.

You mog the entire group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ChadL1te and HTN_Mentalcel
Nice picture. That’s so crazy to imagine because you guys aren’t bad looking. I think the Netherlands is just particularly brutal. As I say this though I’m remembering the fact that half my friend group can only go to prostitutes so maybe it’s not just a Netherlands thing.
Competition is/was brutal tbh.

Asian guy and white dude to his left looks truecel though tbh.
white dude is gay so he is saved.
over for the asian guy

You mog the entire group.
mogging incels while being incel is kind of a senseless mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, HTN_Mentalcel and TechnoBoss

2nd to the left is brain peppersmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Htobrother
2nd to the left is brain peppersmaxxed.
he was known as 'the mutant'.
Because of his looks but also because of his superhuman strength during gym class.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and HTN_Mentalcel
true, but
You literally just need to go to a party and drink copious amounts of alcohol
not all of us drink or like parties…

Obviously this dosent count if you’re like 14. But if you graduated hs and are still KHHV looks are not your main concern. Getting a girl to kiss you or hold your hand is NOT hard at all especially in the west(Muslim countries are different obv). You literally just need to go to a party and drink copious amounts of alcohol
Stop calling me out, asshole. :feelsree::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Me. :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I've had gone to 7 parties and still KHHV, I could'nt get into the situation to stop being KHHV the girls show no interest even though I tried talking to them. Is not that you go to a party and foids start kissing every male, specially if they don't know you.

• Hmm...
Why do incels act as if this “Khhv” shit is written on their foreheads or something? No one knows if you’re “khhv”. Why let it define you? Incel cucks.

• +1
I've had gone to 7 parties and still KHHV, I could'nt get into the situation to stop being KHHV the girls show no interest even though I tried talking to them. Is not that you go to a party and foids start kissing every male, specially if they don't know you.
Yeah it’s because of being ND or awkward assuming you aren’t a truecel, also how old are you and how big are the parties

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
true, but

not all of us drink or like parties…
Yeah that’s fine, I’m just saying it’s the easiest way. It’s fine to not like that but then to complain about being KHHV is dumb imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah that’s fine, I’m just saying it’s the easiest way. It’s fine to not like that but then to complain about being KHHV is dumb imo
no it isn’t, in a normal society having to get fucked up wouldn’t be necessary to lose ur KHHV card, on the contrary it’d prob be looked down upon

Finally someone said it. Obviously if you wanna be a model or an influencer you need to look the part but for something as simple as not being a literal kissless virgin there’s no looks component there, even the most subhuman dogs have had sex at least once

• +1
Of course some people are genuinely ugly but even if you’re legit ugly, that’s not the only reason an ugly person can suffer, everything matters

• +1
@Michael Myers even the bongojeet @SecularIslamist lost his v card at uni whilst me and u are KHHV 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah it’s because of being ND or awkward assuming you aren’t a truecel, also how old are you and how big are the parties
I've improved my social skills, used to be very awkward but I have changed and no result difference. Still have to improve my game but I remember in my teenage years I didn't flirt with women most of the time and didn't know what to do with a foid.

Nowadays I'm just trying to talk with as many foids as possible but they don't seem to open up and ask things about me, even less flirting with me (no foid did).

Last edited:
  • So Sad
@Michael Myers even the bongojeet @SecularIslamist lost his v card at uni whilst me and u are KHHV 😔
That’s why I drop out constantly, so I won’t fall into degeneracy. :Comfy:
Besides if we were desperate, we could dumpster dive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
If you go house parties and clubbing during freshers and try to fit in I'd say as long as you're not trucel it's possible. Even with MTBs. But even they know it's casual fuckery

• +1
That’s why I drop out constantly, so I won’t fall into degeneracy. :Comfy:
Besides if we were desperate, we could dumpster dive.
Good decision. I wish I were KHHV. Idk why you complain. You should want a wife who takes those things away. Not 'experience'.