If you're mentalcel because of high IQ, is there any way to "fix" it, besides just looksmaxxing?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Studies show women like below average average iq men, and high iq men are more likely to be incels. i believe iq is mental, so we could call these dudes "mentalcels"

how do you "fix" this, besides just becoming the next Pietro Boselli? i mean do you recommend being stupid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, needsolution, Deleted member 5634 and 10 others
i hope u find a fix for ur high iq bro. Heres a bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5180 and 21 others
low iq maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 8576, Marsiere214 and 2 others
i hope u find a fix for ur high iq bro. Heres a bump
i dont even know my actual iq tbh. online tests are gimmicks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Marsiere214, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
where is that study?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
where is that study?
https://incels.is/threads/intellige...below-average-and-average-iq-the-most.246729/

several studies in that thread. also on the scientific blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7866, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
I have been studying you and i would say your iq is around 105
how do you detect my shitposts though?

you do realize when i say "sub8" i'm not literally saying chadlites are incel

https://incels.is/threads/intellige...below-average-and-average-iq-the-most.246729/

several studies in that thread. also on the scientific blackpill
seems like its mostly low IQ guys because they dont give fucks. also low IQ people are more likely to be from the hood/trashy neighbourhoods so would make sense for them to lose their viginity / have more sex then others.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and TheEndHasNoEnd
seems like its mostly low IQ guys because they dont give fucks. also low IQ people are more likely to be from the hood/trashy neighbourhoods so would make sense for them to lose their viginity / have more sex then others.
you're not entirely wrong

however you can't attribute it all to niggers being dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
how do you detect my shitposts though?

you do realize when i say "sub8" i'm not literally saying chadlites are incel
We have a filter, also we are many people working with studying you its not just me

you're not entirely wrong

however you can't attribute it all to niggers being dumb
it would make sense tbh, also high IQ people are more busy with working instead of doing unimportant shit like having sex with literal ogres. it takes way more time to get a hot stacy to fuck then fucking a low IQ foid from the hood. this research seems like cope tbh, as no one wants to fuck literal ogres. also high IQ people will have more money + status = better quality foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
We have a filter, also we are many people working with studying you its not just me
gangstalking tbh @rightfulcel
it would make sense tbh, also high IQ people are more busy with working instead of doing unimportant shit like having sex with literal ogres. it takes way more time to get a hot stacy to fuck then fucking a low IQ foid from the hood. this research seems like cope tbh, as no one wants to fuck literal ogres. also high IQ people will have more money + status = better quality foids
@Syobevoli thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9090
Being/acting stupid would make you more attractive/relatable to foids. You can use drugs, alcohol for that.

Best is to use your intelligence to looksmax efficiently and effectively, and use it to get status/money.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Highrise and Deleted member 9090
suck autistic james off for 8 hours to lose 8 iq points

Being/acting stupid would make you more attractive/relatable to foids. You can use drugs, alcohol for that.

Best is to use your intelligence to looksmax efficiently and effectively, and use it to get status/money.
you seem to be contradicting your previous thread

you're saying high iq holds you back and now it doesn't
I am just saying what's the best way to use high IQ to not end up incel. It's not like you can undo your IQ, youre gonna have to deal with it. If you do nothing and live life like anyone else, it's gonna hold you back.

I still stand by the fact that for slaying aswell as relationships, its best to have an average IQ.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Need2Ascend
I am just saying what's the best way to use high IQ to not end up incel. It's not like you can undo your IQ, youre gonna have to deal with it. If you do nothing and live life like anyone else, it's gonna hold you back.

I still stand by the fact that for slaying aswell as relationships, its best to have an average IQ.
well why do high iq men end up incel if they are so "high iq"

well why do high iq men end up incel if they are so "high iq"
Because most high IQ men are lead towards coping with academia, instead of using their IQ to maximize their life quality. There's no proper guidance for high IQ people and they are just wasting their potential.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Highrise and PYT
Because most high IQ men are lead towards coping with academia, instead of using their IQ to maximize their life quality. There's no proper guidance for high IQ people and they are just wasting their potential.
so you're saying high iq use their intelligence stupidly but average-below iq use it properly?

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
Studies show women like below average average iq men, and high iq men are more likely to be incels. i believe iq is mental, so we could call these dudes "mentalcels"

how do you "fix" this, besides just becoming the next Pietro Boselli? i mean do you recommend being stupid?
im def low iq

I jumped on a teachers truck and danced for 10 bucks and had security chase me in a golf car only to escape in a friends school bus .

Is being High IQ bad because you reason more and have high inhibition

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
High IQ is only a hinderance if u act like a fucking retard (talking about obscure shit that no one cares about)
....NT + high iq is fine

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 7753
im def low iq

I jumped on a teachers truck and danced for 10 bucks and had security chase me in a golf car only to escape in a friends school bus .

Is being High IQ bad because you reason more and have high inhibition
being high iq is understanding linguistical technicalities

• JFL
so you're saying high iq use their intelligence stupidly but average-below iq use it properly?
Most high IQ people become too one-dimensional, because they think academia is the best way to use intelligence, as that's what you are trained to do in the educational system, praised for, reinforced, etc. They waste their time and energy here.

People of average IQ are more likely to conclude that they cant compete with high IQ people in academia and therefore academia is not their best way to get life quality. They become more likely to looksmax, statusmax, moneymax, etc. Which is what the high IQ person should be doing aswell, but better.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gonthar, Highrise and 2 others
Most high IQ people become too one-dimensional, because they think academia is the best way to use intelligence, as that's what you are trained to do in the educational system, praised for, reinforced, etc. They waste their time and energy here.

People of average IQ are more likely to conclude that they cant compete with high IQ people in academia and therefore academia is not their best way to get life quality. They become more likely to looksmax, statusmax, moneymax, etc. Which is what the high IQ person should be doing aswell, but better.
i see

• +1
Lowering your iq

i don't think u have to worry about that

• WTF
Weed makes you retarded so try that

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 4612
true, because i get pussy anyway 🤷‍♂️
you didn't for a while you claimed mentalceldom

or maybe that was part of your larping strategy :feelshehe:

Alcohol & weed.

• +1
only true at the extreme ranges ime

communicating with a person who is -30 IQ points or more is like pulling teeth

there are basically no women at the high ranges of IQ so if youre a man with a very high IQ communicating with basically all women will be like pulling teeth

the tiny minority of women who are within 30IQ points of you are mostly super fucked up/masculine/insane due to the synergistic effects of being alienated from the vast majority of other women/femininity with womens greater vulnerability to alienation and social isolation

Also at the very high ranges of IQ it starts to correlate less strongly with positive life outcomes like health/financial success/education level/etc. aka things which women value

that said the amount of men who are high enough IQ to be precluded from relationships in this way is pretty small and the "burden of the high IQ" stuff is mostly a cope by midwits/subhumans who want to ascribe their failures to their "superior intellect"

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 5634 and 6 others
you didn't for a while you claimed mentalceldom

or maybe that was part of your larping strategy :feelshehe:
ok so technically i got a blowjob before i joined incels, but i didn't count it. I just needed to get out more tbh.

only true at the extreme ranges ime

communicating with a person who is -30 IQ points or more is like pulling teeth

there are basically no women at the high ranges of IQ so if youre a man with a very high IQ communicating with basically all women will be like pulling teeth

the tiny minority of women who are within 30IQ points of you are mostly super fucked up/masculine/insane due to the synergistic effects of being alienated from the vast majority of other women/femininity with womens greater vulnerability to alienation and social isolation

Also at the very high ranges of IQ it starts to correlate less strongly with positive life outcomes like health/financial success/education level/etc. aka things which women value

that said the amount of men who are high enough IQ to be precluded from relationships in this way is pretty small and the "burden of the high IQ" stuff is mostly a cope by midwits/subhumans who want to ascribe their failures to their "superior intellect"
yeah i think it can be a cope in many cases. i personally put the blame on my looks but the high iq and inceldom thread by syobevoli was high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
ok so technically i got a blowjob before i joined incels, but i didn't count it. I just needed to get out more tbh.
thats still incel imo

you need p in v to not be incel

Exactly, usually your looks is the root cause for your mentalcelism, amplified by high IQ. Being mentalcel just because of your IQ is extremely rare

• +1
Exactly, usually your looks is the root cause for your mentalcelism, amplified by high IQ. Being mentalcel just because of your IQ is extremely rare
bingo, i was fine socially until i got acne then everything went downhill

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
can you elab on the story of how you got a blowjob but didn't fuck?

not that i don't believe you I'm just curious

iq is evolutionary adaptation to low looks

• +1
iq is evolutionary adaptation to low looks
yeah i had that thought tbh. chad lives on easy mode, incels need smarts to help out with their low status in society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
If that was true, 99% of the forum would be slayers

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back