If you're mentalcel because of high IQ, is there any way to "fix" it, besides just looksmaxxing?

Studies show women like below average average iq men, and high iq men are more likely to be incels. i believe iq is mental, so we could call these dudes "mentalcels"

how do you "fix" this, besides just becoming the next Pietro Boselli? i mean do you recommend being stupid?
im 103IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4612
High iq makes you high inhibit, thats the issue with iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
High iq makes you high inhibit, thats the issue with iq

I really overthink thinks with girls AND at life in general, that fucks me up massively

can you elab on the story of how you got a blowjob but didn't fuck?

not that i don't believe you I'm just curious
my cousin set me up with a slut at a party. It was like an initiation thing. One of the first times i got drunk too

• +1
my cousin set me up with a slut at a party. It was like an initiation thing. One of the first times i got drunk too
did you try to fuck her?

how old were you?

• +1
no, i was really high inhib. i tried to finger her but had no idea what i was doing. I think I was like 19 or 20
i see.

anyway so how did you eventually get banned?

IQ is cope that’s why. IQ != being smart. There’s tons of “high IQ” people here who rot all day and do nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a smart person should do.

Smart = reasoning abilities + action. Truly smart people actually won’t have trouble getting laid. They find a way to get things done

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 4612
IQ is cope that’s why. IQ != being smart. There’s tons of “high IQ” people here who rot all day and do nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a smart person should do.

Smart = reasoning abilities + action. Truly smart people actually won’t have trouble getting laid. They find a way to get things done
i agree high iq is cope

in some ways i'm smart but in other ways i'm dumb

i used to cope i was smart when i was young but i realized even before taking the blackpill that my intelligence was not important if other things in my life were lacking.

granted i think there can be high iq men can be mentalcels and its because of their mental illnesses

i agree high iq is cope

in some ways i'm smart but in other ways i'm dumb

i used to cope i was smart when i was young but i realized even before taking the blackpill that my intelligence was not important if other things in my life were lacking.

granted i think there can be high iq men can be mentalcels and its because of their mental illnesses
IQ = pattern finding. That’s it. Remember that.
It just so happens that pattern finding is very beneficial for many tasks, especially work related tasks, or trying to find certain patterns within noise to get a benefit. However, this has no indication upon whether or not you do the things you need to do in order to get women.

What gets you women is your looks + just being fun. If your looks aren’t enough, you need to just be chill and make the other person enjoy your company. You should be spending every ounce of your energy improving your looks, running numbers game while talking to women, or simply practicing talking to people. But guess what? Almost no one has done that. Everyone thinks “It just doesn’t matter. What’s the point?” But that’s the only guaranteed way to permanently cuck yourself from ever entering a pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4612
I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic but really, just do any IQ test. That’s all it comes down to tbh.
serious talk i'm above average

but i'm incel because average height and shit face

By the way, to answer your question, the reason why lower IQ people get laid more is because they’re less neurotic and thus doubt themselves less, leading to less self confidence issues @personalityinkwell.

A way to counter this would be exposure therapy or simply focusing on action over thought. Just remember that emotions precede reason. Our emotions determine our thoughts not the other way around. Observe your mind carefully, realize how what you consider “reasonable” is just emotions manipulating your thoughts, and basically discard those thoughts. Your brain is just one big machine that lies to you constantly, and the more neurotic you are, the more it’ll lie to ruin your confidence

• +1
Because most high IQ men are lead towards coping with academia, instead of using their IQ to maximize their life quality. There's no proper guidance for high IQ people and they are just wasting their potential.
Being high iq is always good but theres a difference between those smartasses and us jfl idk its like a more practica inteligence that they might not posses

Being high iq is always good but theres a difference between those smartasses and us jfl idk its like a more practica inteligence that they might not posses
If i was lowiq i wouldve been happier and coped less with intelligent bs and rambling

• +1
IQ = pattern finding. That’s it. Remember that.
It just so happens that pattern finding is very beneficial for many tasks, especially work related tasks, or trying to find certain patterns within noise to get a benefit. However, this has no indication upon whether or not you do the things you need to do in order to get women.

What gets you women is your looks + just being fun. If your looks aren’t enough, you need to just be chill and make the other person enjoy your company. You should be spending every ounce of your energy improving your looks, running numbers game while talking to women, or simply practicing talking to people. But guess what? Almost no one has done that. Everyone thinks “It just doesn’t matter. What’s the point?” But that’s the only guaranteed way to permanently cuck yourself from ever entering a pussy.
IQ isnt just pattern finding, it can be tested via pattern finding but its utility is in that it correlates highly with G and is easy to test

all of this "IQ doesnt matter" shit is C O P E and comes from either dumb midwits coping or dishonest intellectuals who dont like that its being distributed unequally fucks with their egalitarian worldview

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4612
IQ isnt just pattern finding, it can be tested via pattern finding but its utility is in that it correlates highly with G and is easy to test

all of this "IQ doesnt matter" shit is C O P E and comes from either dumb midwits coping or dishonest intellectuals who dont like that its being distributed unequally fucks with their egalitarian worldview
"iq doesn't matter" i think refers to attracting women when it's stated

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Cali Yuga
"iq doesn't matter" i think refers to attracting women when it's stated
i know i just get triggered by the "its just pattern finding bro it just tests how well you can do an IQ test bro theres no such thing as objective intelligence bro"

• +1
Blast and cruise on Trenbolone.

I had friends in Uni who had skipped a couple courses in highschool or sooner cause gifted and they were social inepts. If the high IQ guy is not well integrated he wont have much motivation to use his potential. I also know gifted guys who would do bad in school but they were status/leadermaxed.
Ideally you would want high skipping courses and being high IQ leaders, but we live in broken societies so that's all you can get. Jews on the other hand give their best scholar nerds all the status and prime women they want.

i know i just get triggered by the "its just pattern finding bro it just tests how well you can do an IQ test bro theres no such thing as objective intelligence bro"
Keep coping with muh IQ. IQ predicts success because most people work, and for work related tasks, it is excellent at how well you can do those tasks since they involve finding patterns. It predicts how well you wage slave.

When it comes to actually REASONING well such as overcoming cognitive biases, higher IQ people are not better at overcoming them. In other words, they don’t reason any better, meaning IQ != smart, and smart is reasoning ability and how rational you are, not how well you can find a pattern.

“The magnitude of the myside bias shows very little relation to intelligence. Avoiding myside bias is thus one rational thinking skill that is not assessed by intelligence tests or even indirectly indexed through its correlation with cognitive ability measures.”

Loosing IQ is easy as fuck during puberty.

Smoke weed, take drugs, take LSD, skip school, become intellectually lazy, hang out with low IQ ppl and you'll achieve that.

Up to 20 points, I swear. If I did it, everybody can : practice makes it perfect.

Last edited:
Jfl at this cope

Most incel have below avg iq

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Loosing IQ is easy as fuck during puberty.

Smoke weed, take drugs, take LSD, skip school, become intellectually lazy, hang out with low IQ ppl and you'll achieve that.

Up to 20 points, I swear. If I did it, everybody can : practice makes it perfect.
Smoking weed isn't good but the rest doesn't matter for iq. And i doubt you did something really bad like taking mdma every other week

Over for your work ethic and future career though

Smoking weed isn't good but the rest doesn't matter for iq. And i doubt you did something really bad like taking mdma every other week

Over for your work ethic and future career though

Ofc I did. Every week end, from 15 to 18. Then cocaine from 18 to 21.
+ Smoking 10 joints a day from 15 to 25.

It works

• +1
Jfl at this cope

Most incel have below avg iq
the thread didn't state most incels are high iq, just that high iq men are more likely to be incels, plenty of incels have shitty genes in both looks and iq though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
the thread didn't state most incels are high iq, just that high iq men are more likely to be incels, plenty of incels have shitty genes in both looks and iq though
The fuck? What are you on about

99% of chads are highIQ, maybe not tyrones like Meeks but chads definitely

• +1
Ofc I did. Every week end, from 15 to 18. Then cocaine from 18 to 21.
+ Smoking 10 joints a day from 15 to 25.

It works
damn, how's your seratonin?

Most gl guys i know are high iq and most uggos are low iq
Good genes come together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1

that doesn't debunk the thread at all moron.

even if you looked at the chads who have high iq, they are only a small percentage of high iq men. meanwhile plenty average and below average looking people can be high iq

OP: maybe contact

damn, how's your seratonin?

Well I'm 27 now, tbh I feel ok.

Not the happiest person in the world ofc (browsing .me), but y, not you're average depressive and suicidal guy.
Most ppl I knew back then (in raves party) seem to be ok too. They even look happy. Most of them are low class and easy going so I guess their idea of happiness is relatively easy to achieve.

I remember reading somewhere (long time ago) that chronic serotonin deficiency kicks in the 30s for people who took MDMA weekly when they were young. We'll see.

Keep coping with muh IQ. IQ predicts success because most people work, and for work related tasks, it is excellent at how well you can do those tasks since they involve finding patterns. It predicts how well you wage slave.

When it comes to actually REASONING well such as overcoming cognitive biases, higher IQ people are not better at overcoming them. In other words, they don’t reason any better, meaning IQ != smart, and smart is reasoning ability and how rational you are, not how well you can find a pattern.

“The magnitude of the myside bias shows very little relation to intelligence. Avoiding myside bias is thus one rational thinking skill that is not assessed by intelligence tests or even indirectly indexed through its correlation with cognitive ability measures.”

a more intelligent person who is resilient towards bias will be much more capable then a less intelligent person equally resilient to bias

bias is not correlated with intelligence therefore no advantage is conferred to the less intelligent but all advantages of the more intelligent are retained

no amount of lack of bias will allow a person with 70 IQ to "reason well" insofar as reason can be understood correctly as the application of logic to the presuppositions of a coherent worldview

intelligence is a necessary but insufficient condition to reason well

biased intelligent people will reason much more effectively about things unaffected by their cognitive biases, e.x. 140 IQ person will be able to understand logical analysis in the context of topology or linear algebra but not on political theory because of bias arising from his emotional and psychological attachment to his identification as belonging to a particular political party/ideology.

A person with 100IQ without any emotional attachment to his or her political affiliation clouding his or her judgement might reason more effectively about this subject but he or she would no more be able to understand the logical analysis in the context of high level mathematics. Lack of bias is only useful insofar as it allows one to reason to the highest of his or her intelligence limited capacity. The effect of bias does not change ones innate capacity, it only limits. Intelligence is the bottleneck.

Regardless, one study showing one particular cognitive bias isnt associated with intelligence doesnt constitute proof of your claims at all. They even say in the study that "correlations with cognitive ability appear when participants receive explicit instructions to decouple prior belief, which sensitize participants to the fact that decontextualization is a necessary requirement of the task." i.e. when they participants were asked to be self aware of their biases and try to avoid them the intelligent ones were much better able to do so. You probably didnt even read the study, though, and just read the abstract like a midwit copelet.

Im not an IQ monist but pretending like intelligence doesnt massively correlate with basically every cognitive ability related to reasoning abouth the world is a massive, massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4612
a more intelligent person who is resilient towards bias will be much more capable then a less intelligent person equally resilient to bias

bias is not correlated with intelligence therefore no advantage is conferred to the less intelligent but all advantages of the more intelligent are retained

no amount of lack of bias will allow a person with 70 IQ to "reason well" insofar as reason can be understood correctly as the application of logic to the presuppositions of a coherent worldview

intelligence is a necessary but insufficient condition to reason well

biased intelligent people will reason much more effectively about things unaffected by their cognitive biases, e.x. 140 IQ person will be able to understand logical analysis in the context of topology or linear algebra but not on political theory because of bias arising from his emotional and psychological attachment to his identification as belonging to a particular political party/ideology.

A person with 100IQ without any emotional attachment to his or her political affiliation clouding his or her judgement might reason more effectively about this subject but he or she would no more be able to understand the logical analysis in the context of high level mathematics. Lack of bias is only useful insofar as it allows one to reason to the highest of his or her intelligence limited capacity. The effect of bias does not change ones innate capacity, it only limits. Intelligence is the bottleneck.

Regardless, one study showing one particular cognitive bias isnt associated with intelligence doesnt constitute proof of your claims at all. They even say in the study that "correlations with cognitive ability appear when participants receive explicit instructions to decouple prior belief, which sensitize participants to the fact that decontextualization is a necessary requirement of the task." i.e. when they participants were asked to be self aware of their biases and try to avoid them the intelligent ones were much better able to do so. You probably didnt even read the study, though, and just read the abstract like a midwit copelet.

Im not an IQ monist but pretending like intelligence doesnt massively correlate with basically every cognitive ability related to reasoning abouth the world is a massive, massive cope.
If you can’t control your emotional biases for the things that matter most in your life, then it’s irrelevant.

Yes, IQ is great for accumulating wealth, because on average, people work, not start businesses or high risk ventures all the time. High IQ = I can perform well at a job and at school. I am a good tool for the system.

More importantly, your emotional well-being matters a lot. Reminder that Newton is known as one of the highest IQ people ever. He fucking invented calculus. But he also believed that a human being called Jesus is divine, rose from the dead three days after he died, and spent a majority of his life coping with muh Christianity while dying a virgin.

Similarly, many high IQ people here are good at performing tasks but never partake in high risk activities because they have zero self confidence and too many NEGATIVE emotional and cognitive biases. So, instead, they rot on .me. The worst part is that for many of them, it’s probably uncontrollable, since IQ is significantly related to neuroticism, and the more neurotic you are, the less high risk activities you take. I call this the phenomenon of “rotting while knowing that rotting is bad.” This phenomenon applies to pretty much all the “muh high IQ” people on this forum.

Last edited:
Nah bro, just good memory :p
1602129906685-png.718261

• WTF
Reactions: needsolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back