If you’re non NT, you should never leave your basement tbh.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Hearing and seeing NTs live life will make you depressed and die with envy: they are always happy, carefree, surrounded by many friends, know exactly what to say and their conversations can go for hours without becoming boring! While us non NTs have no interesting lives, everyday is stressful, the only person we talk to is our inner voice surrounded by negative thoughts, and we can’t make a conversation last longer than 1 sentence! My mental health was much better in the pandemic lockdown than now! :feelswhy:
@sevensources @stevielake @RecessedChinCel @BrettyBoy @Octillionaire3 @Stopping@Nothing19 @Matthias8272

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, fjor2096, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
All your threads are complete horse shit and defeatist I’m not gonna read a single word you fat loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 3 others
All your threads are complete horse shit and defeatist I’m not gonna read a single word you fat loser
There is no life to be had if you are non NT! :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Stopping@Nothing19
Great Thread!

NT is life!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, galego123, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
I was depressed once and took a fuckton on magic mushrooms on an empty stomach.

I tripped so hard, i literally left my body and was floating staring down at myself.
I considered all the decisions i'd made in life that had taken me to this point and then i realised it was simple.

Either just fucking give up and die or pick myself up and drag my sorry ass to a place in life where i can be proud of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞

another brutal nt pill:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I was depressed once and took a fuckton on magic mushrooms on an empty stomach.

I tripped so hard, i literally left my body and was floating staring down at myself.
I considered all the decisions i'd made in life that had taken me to this point and then i realised it was simple.

Either just fucking give up and die or pick myself up and drag my sorry ass to a place in life where i can be proud of myself.

Lol, if you’re on your “purpose” and “grind” why the fuck are you bitching like a whore about what we’re choosing to do with our lives. You redpillers are more dumber than bluepillers

Disabled wheelchair man fucking a Stacy makes me seethe!

Just be NT IS LAW

NT OR ROT :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Oh wait I forgot you think Gigi hadid is a stacy
Stop following me around.

I've literally never even mentioned that flat faced bitch.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Stop following me around.

I've literally never even mentioned that flat faced bitch.
Yeah you have bitch, I changed the message because I noticed it wasn’t her

sounds like cope to me, i'll never give up on nt maxxing

Screen Shot 2022 05 24 at 95932 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 24 at 100114 PM

Non-NT trait: having AI friends

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Lol, if you’re on your “purpose” and “grind” why the fuck are you bitching like a whore about what we’re choosing to do with our lives. You redpillers are more dumber than bluepillers

Because i want to see @Zer0/∞ not waste these next few years stewing in self pity and depressive thoughts.

In 5 years he will wakeup and still be @Zer0/∞
The choice he has is will he be a better version of his today self
Or will he descend even further and put himself into an even worse position.

Hearing and seeing NTs live life will make you depressed and die with envy: they are always happy, carefree, surrounded by many friends, know exactly what to say and their conversations can go for hours without becoming boring! While us non NTs have no interesting lives, everyday is stressful, the only person we talk to is our inner voice surrounded by negative thoughts, and we can’t make a conversation last longer than 1 sentence! My mental health was much better in the pandemic lockdown than now! :feelswhy:
@sevensources @stevielake @RecessedChinCel @BrettyBoy @Octillionaire3 @Stopping@Nothing19 @Matthias8272
You just need a good ass whipping. That will make you NT. A person who's not NT just lacks character. That's all. You're not f*cking retarded or autistic. You just grew up in a soft world with parents who were too out of touch to do anything to help you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You just need a good ass whipping. That will make you NT. A person who's not NT just lacks character. That's all. You're not f*cking retarded or autistic. You just grew up in a soft world with parents who were too out of touch to do anything to help you.
No ass whippings for non NT. :soy:

Because i want to see @Zer0/∞ not waste these next few years stewing in self pity and depressive thoughts.

In 5 years he will wakeup and still be @Zer0/∞
The choice he has is will he be a better version of his today self
Or will he descend even further and put himself into an even worse position.
No self improvement for non NT. :feelswhy:

I'm not soft, I was traumatised as a child. Bullied throughout school, been in and out of mental care facilities. I was genuinely born with mental disabilities I'm not just some softie. FUCK SAKE AL YOU NORMIES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE GENUINELY NON-NT AND STURGGLE TO SURVIVE ON A DAILY BASIS DUE TO EXTREME STRESS AND MENTAL SLOWNESS.

• +1
Reactions: rt_gamer