If you’re NON NT you’re better off paying for it

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
If your brain is too neurodivergent to socialize and form meaningful connections with people you‘re better off paying for it.

Even if you’re GL if you can’t socialize for shit or are too quiet you’ll get cucked by NTs who are near your looks level or or highly extroverted NTs in general who can chat as easy as they can breathe, have more stories to tell, and aren’t boring, emotionless and deadpan quiet autists.

This is especially true if you’ve spent most of your life isolated.

the sad truth is, the NT pill is the hardest pill to swallow. The more non NT you are, the more you need to make up for it with face AND height to compete with NTs.

Authentic human connection isn’t something that can be mimicked no matter how hard you try. Eventually the mask of good looks and feigned neurotypicality falls off and you‘re subhuman brain WILL be exposed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, apocalypse, Deleted member 21244 and 3 others
not too mention that even chad cant get anything above an ltb if he is non NT. stacies and htb are for nt normies ONLY. look at guys like chico and O pry, they date some dead average girls.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
Is reading about biblical echatology all day long NT?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Just find a non NT pretty girl. They exist but obviously they arnt clubbing or on online dating shit

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Just find a non NT pretty girl. They exist but obviously they arnt clubbing or on online dating shit

Actually in my experience they’re usually massive whores who jumped on tinder at 18 because it was a way out of social isolation.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 23772 and SoundnVision
jfl at this ugly cope @Blackgymmax

Muh NT.

I don't know anyone near my looks-levels that does well socially. NT is just looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Actually in my experience they’re usually massive whores who jumped on tinder at 18 because it was a way out of social isolation.
this is so true. Ive noticed that NT girls are very choosy but non nt girls are extremely slutty

I don't know anyone near my looks-levels that does well socially
You're literally a normie, some users have you rated higher and 6'2 on top of that. How can you not know anyone around your looks level that does well socially?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Jfl at this cope. Lol if you think non nt foids want some shy silent spineless cuck. The truth is man cant be non nt while woman can

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Authentic human connection isn’t something that can be mimicked no matter how hard you try. Eventually the mask of good looks and feigned neurotypicality falls off and you‘re subhuman brain WILL be exposed.
B_SURnJXIAABtfx.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Jfl at this cope. Lol if you think non nt foids want some shy silent spineless cuck. The truth is man cant be non nt while woman can
Being non NT dosnt mean you are spineless or a " cuck " .

You're literally a normie, some users have you rated higher and 6'2 on top of that. How can you not know anyone around your looks level that does well socially?
Normies dont do well socially. They are cucks or jestermaxxed. Not respected. No dating life. No hookups.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
coped

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake