If you’re not a gigachad,why rot instead of going overseas ?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
If youre aware of the fact only gigs Chads have leverage in the female relationship dynamic ,that women will not choose you unless youre a gigachad in her prime,that western women are misandrist ,entitled and have no morals except liberal virtue signaling why don’t you fucks just go overseas?

bbbuuut they only want you for your green card or betabucks :lul:

wtf you think a shit western woman wants you for when she’s thirty five and has to settle or die alone?

foreign women have lower standards for what’s attractive anyhow a htn is a gigachad there

they have innocent sweet loyal and motherly characters

they at least Asian women and Mexican women and even habasha women are androphilic instead of misandrist

they have low partner counts if any at all …my Ethiopian ex was a virgin and did want to be used for sex without commitment and marriage

my other Ethiopian ex only had one lay
Both were model tier in looks

most Indonesian women stay virgins until marriage it’s shameful to lose it before it and I’m talking both Christian and Muslim ones

No not all foreign women re the same some countries are worse than USA in the third world with misandry and promiscuity and infidelity

Nuance and do research

some Asian smaller Latino and African countries have great women …moldova too if you like the euro look.
Wtf do you expect to do ascend with surgeries and slay until you get a harrasment or metooed or west elm Caleb treatment and lose your job prospexts:lul:

you think women value tall Chads in the west as anything but dildos that can be replaced by another Chad in five minutes?

you really think these hoes are gonna be loyal because you have a pretty face when she can get any chad

sorry you can’t change peoples character

western women are rotten in character values and upbringing

say one wrong thing or ideaand ITS OVER with these women

Do you want to really live in this degeneracy and make your kids this way ?

stop rotting and moneymax and go happierabroad

Nicaragua Ethiopia and indonesia are my recommendations

Moldova if you like snow bunnies that are poor modest and feminine
:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 15556 and 5 others
salludonmaxxing theory

2682604 laughatscreen

bro cmon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mewton, Deleted member 17345 and 5 others
Locationmaxxing is legit, but you should at least have tried at some point in your life in your own country, or you will regret it later on.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, thereallegend and Anyanglover
Literally got himself a multimillionaire food

Attachments

• images.jpeg-9.jpg
    images.jpeg-9.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
based
i was wondering why this forum never talks about locationmaxxing/geomaxxing because its the holy grail really
everyone will benefit and get rid of their incelness if they only had a remote job and spend a few months per year abroad
you did slay ethiopian girls over there in ethiopia and they were virgins :love:? how much did your tinder/online matches change by going to these countries?
followed you dude i will dm some questions too

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
I am going to plant my Caucasian seed in Black Africa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 16369
If youre aware of the fact only gigs Chads have leverage in the female relationship dynamic ,that women will not choose you unless youre a gigachad in her prime,that western women are misandrist ,entitled and have no morals except liberal virtue signaling why don’t you fucks just go overseas?

wtf you think a shit western woman wants you for when she’s thirty five and has to settle or die alone?

foreign women have lower standards for what’s attractive anyhow a htn is a gigachad there

they at least Asian women and Mexican women and even habasha women are androphilic instead of misandrist

they have low partner counts if any at all …my Ethiopian ex was a virgin and did want to be used for sex without commitment and marriage

most Indonesian women stay virgins until marriage it’s shameful to lose it before it and I’m talking both Christian and Muslim ones

No not all foreign women re the same some countries are worse than USA in the third world with misandry and promiscuity and infidelity

Nuance and do research

some Asian smaller Latino and African countries have great women …moldova too if you like the euro look.
Wtf do you expect to do ascend with surgeries and slay until you get a harrasment or metooed or west elm Caleb treatment and lose your job prospexts:lul:

you think women value tall Chads in the west as anything but dildos that can be replaced by another Chad in five minutes?

you really think these hoes are gonna be loyal because you have a pretty face when she can get any chad

What country can I stay long term in, without having to get a job in that country, for the Visa?

I always run into Visa problems in my research. I'm from the U.S.

I like latvian thick pale baddies

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel

Nuance and do research

🍿

:aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Op is coming for your women @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Ahrimancel and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Ahrimancel and gamma
There are snowbunnies :soy:
Muh snawbunniez

Meanwhile they don't even know black people exist
Also modest and feminine? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Ahrimancel and gamma
Op is coming for your women @WontStopNorwooding
Hell naw broski I want a mestiza or Asian girl maybe black girl that’s religious

a lot of ppl here genuinely believe its over for you if you are past 25 and cant slay 18 year olds forever :hnghn:
but its just a cope and a facade for their extreme gynocentrism and :bluepill: attitudes towards foids, as they will be cucked with 2 kids and in an "LTR" by 27 when i plan to be rich and party with latinas at 48 :Comfy::feelskek:

not Alex brown can't afford it :feelswah::feelswhy: