If you're not A10 hunter eyes...

This is just a blurry brown image.
View attachment 1825854

I don't feel like entertaining this autism any longer
its a video..... man wtf is this site

either way i mog u nggers and you know it in ur heart, but its pathetic to be little barking chihuahuas about it

its a video..... man wtf is this site

either way i mog u nggers and you know it in ur heart, but its pathetic to be little barking chihuahuas about it
well it doesn't load. Just post a pic ffs.

Your shit coloured eyes mog nothing

remember that. My D40 ascendant eyes mog

Last edited:
well it doesn't load. Just post a pic ffs.

Your shit coloured eyes mog nothing

remember that. My D40 ascendant eyes mog
View attachment 1825857
View attachment 1825858
jfl at you lighting frauding

my eyes easily look green in certain lights, ur eyes are JUST as brown as mine, it doesnt matter u have slightly green eyes in specific lighting so do i

i have more pct

more downturned medial canthus

more aesthetic eyebrows

+ im not squinching as the video prooves but u cant watch it on ur shitty internet

son i could never see girls simping for you on socials, you just dont have it like that

jfl at you lighting frauding

my eyes easily look green in certain lights, ur eyes are JUST as brown as mine, it doesnt matter u have slightly green eyes in specific lighting so do i

i have more pct
View attachment 1825871View attachment 1825861
more downturned medial canthus

more aesthetic eyebrows

+ im not squinching as the video prooves but u cant watch it on ur shitty internet

son i could never see girls simping for you on socials, you just dont have it like that
You really love to cope

your eyes
FAFD75AB 5A3A 4E03 9B0B AAAADB014614

mine
4446DF39 3506 43B7 8F7E 37147C93172C

Keep coping with lighting. I'm under normal light, not some unusual lighting.

it's over for T60cel
poo GIF by SHYNOLA

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
You really love to cope

your eyes
View attachment 1825885

mine
View attachment 1825886

Keep coping with lighting. I'm under normal light, not some unusual lighting.

it's over for T60cel
poo GIF by SHYNOLA
son who are you fooling :lul:

u took one photo where your eyes had a green tint and claim green eyes

we;re both white, this minute difference in color makes 0 difference to anybody in the real world not even considering you cherry picked/frauded the results :forcedsmile: only coping ethnics cope with green/blue eyes 24/7, mire sentience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
son who are you fooling :lul:
View attachment 1825891
u took one photo where your eyes had a green tint and claim green eyes

we;re both white, this minute difference in color makes 0 difference to anybody in the real world not even considering you cherry picked/frauded the results :forcedsmile: only coping ethnics cope with green/blue eyes 24/7, mire sentience
Just use photos taken with extremely low light theory. That's why the quality is extremely low.

You must be retarded if you don't realise that photos taken at night are going to nearly black.

ow wow! You must think this is my skin colour!
2F66F732 B22A 45F2 9CC6 33A5A20E1626

eh no. you baboon. Use your brain for once in your life and realise that photos taken at night will give you no detail.
F44CC2E6 D0CE 4359 A6EE 0298BFB490B2

Oh but no you wont. You'd rather use a shitty nighttime pic over a photo I took in the car during the day.

And you say I'm cherry picking when you use an example that obviously can't be used.

legit kys, you're actually a retard. Unbelievable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Just use photos taken with extremely low light theory. That's why the quality is extremely low.

You must be retarded if you don't realise that photos taken at night are going to nearly black.

ow wow! You must think this is my skin colour!
View attachment 1825909

eh no. you baboon. Use your brain for once in your life and realise that photos taken at night will give you no detail.
View attachment 1825913

Oh but no you wont. You'd rather use a shitty nighttime pic over a photo I took in the car during the day.

And you say I'm cherry picking when you use an example that obviously can't be used.

legit kys, you're actually a retard. Unbelievable.
dude, even in the two colors pic u posted my eyes are clearly a lighter color. thats all that matters especially for a white boy

your eyes are a darker shade than mine

my eyes are a better color and shape as well

dont rope :feelswhy:

• JFL
dude, even in the two colors pic u posted my eyes are clearly a lighter color. thats all that matters especially for a white boy

your eyes are a darker shade than mine

my eyes are a better color and shape as well

dont rope :feelswhy:
You're a total retard. You're such a coper with muh lighting fraud, you disgard actual good photos for dogshit taken at night.

It's like how you posted @Erik-Jón making a weird face as if that proves anything. You dumb monkey

You're a total retard. You're such a coper with muh lighting fraud, you disgard actual good photos for dogshit taken at night.

It's like how you posted @Erik-Jón making a weird face as if that proves anything. You dumb monkey

his eye area is absolute dogshit when hes not raising his lower eye lids religiously :feelskek: to uggo annoying coping immature zoomer delusional morons

get a grip

• JFL

hell even when he is raising them

he still looks retarded

gross red bad health indicating skin, bloated asf, 0 eyebrows

• JFL

my eyes mog stop coping

Image 3

you have the eyes of a toddler, non threatening as fk and skin smooth that it might aswell been from a babys butt. even the color filter couldnt save you:lul: i don't even want to imagine how they look relaxed with the color of shit in the midst of it. + Where the fk are your brows are you a leukemia patient or just genetically cursed and you got a cute little chunk of fat above your eye areas thats drooping bc of no shit supras no bone support just like elderly people

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1825943
View attachment 1825946
you have the eyes of a toddler, non threatening as fk and skin smooth that it might aswell been from a babys butt. even the color filter couldnt save you:lul: i don't even want to imagine how they look relaxed with the color of shit in the midst of it. + Where the fk are your brows are you a leukemia patient or just genetically cursed and you got a cute little chunk of fat above your eye areas thats drooping bc of no shit supras no bone support just like elderly people
holy shit. you are one dangerous nigga. I submit to you, I will serve you, master.

Seeing a10 eyes irl is a once in a life time experience. drago has a17.

• Woah
View attachment 1825943
View attachment 1825946
baby with hooded eyes :feelskek: yet here you are again, faceless, pussyless, my eye area mogs urs to absolute shit becuase you have no eyes, ur a little cuck who sits back again not revealing a single about himself giggling you absolute cornball. "i cant imagine what they looekd like relaxed :lul::lul::lul::lul: theyre completely relaxed, ur just a bug eyed UEE cuck and you know it

my collagen mogs urs to shit yes, baby smooth indeed while youre old as fuck with rough skin. i look youthful and handsome and you can clearly see my eyebrows when the light turns dim, its bright light fagit

try to go after someone you can actually hurt, i know who i am :lul: your dogshit overanalyzations would never affect my opinion of myself but continue trying you self hating narcy cucklord, im the better man

• JFL
holy shit. you are one dangerous nigga. I submit to you, I will serve you, master.
he's a cringe lord coward. it takes 0 nuts to not ever show yourself and sit back and be hyper judgmental of everybody else :lul::lul: i respect jon way more than this faggot for that fact.

• JFL
ps i know you have a hater boner for me :forcedsmile: its so funny how judgemental and narcy yo uare, i guarantee youre not that good looking @StrangerDanger you just come after me out of NOWHERE

this faggot claimed his eyes mogged mine first :lul: yet you talk about my eyes and not his, when mine are objectively better

ur a biased little emotionally driven little girl faggot who acts like a teenage girl, i would bash your skull in with my brass knuckles you cuck teenage female human piece of dogtrash :forcedsmile: @StrangerDangeryou probably live with ur mommy too

but i wouldnt know because you hide everything about yourself in order to stay hidden and have a barrier

youre a coward faggot loser, end it

• JFL
he's a cringe lord coward. it takes 0 nuts to not ever show yourself and sit back and be hyper judgmental of everybody else :lul::lul: i respect jon way more than this faggot for that fact.
This is @StrangerDanger he dmed me his face before
20713482 SY540

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
idl what that means but drago doesn't have a10.

View attachment 1825980
doesn't look that nice. She looks like someone farted on her eyes. Maybe its just her old hag looks.

ps i know you have a hater boner for me :forcedsmile: its so funny how judgemental and narcy yo uare, i guarantee youre not that good looking @StrangerDanger you just come after me out of NOWHERE

this faggot claimed his eyes mogged mine first :lul: yet you talk about my eyes and not his, when mine are objectively better

ur a biased little emotionally driven little girl faggot who acts like a teenage girl, i would bash your skull in with my brass knuckles you cuck teenage female human piece of dogtrash :forcedsmile: @StrangerDangeryou probably live with ur mommy too

but i wouldnt know because you hide everything about yourself in order to stay hidden and have a barrier

youre a coward faggot loser, end it
is this directed at me stranger?

he didnt dm shit

he looks like shit. theres no shot this no dicked faggot is some male model
Bro, @StrangerDanger even invited me over to his place. We slayed asian bitches and played wii sports resort.

doesn't look that nice. She looks like someone farted on her eyes. Maybe its just her old hag looks.

is this directed at me stranger?

Bro, @StrangerDanger even invited me over to his place. We slayed asian bitches and played wii sports resort.
it was directed towards stranger danger who hates me because i like the way that i look and dont have dogshit self esteem, which is realistic because i look good and i should be proud of how far i came :forcedsmile: yet this queer wants to act like a bitter little incel

so many bitter little incels, they want you to hate yourself. ill never hate myself faggot @StrangerDanger eat my shit

im a very good looking male and every user i messaged who pm pics confirmed, yorue just a weird fag :lul: rope because youre jealous i have self esteem

scumbag teenage girl

• JFL
it was directed towards stranger danger who hates me because i like the way that i look and dont have dogshit self esteem, which is realistic because i look good and i should be proud of how far i came :forcedsmile: yet this queer wants to act like a bitter little incel

so many bitter little incels, they want you to hate yourself. ill never hate myself faggot @StrangerDanger eat my shit

im a very good looking male and every user i messaged who pm pics confirmed, yorue just a weird fag :lul: rope because youre jealous i have self esteem

scumbag teenage girl
oh. I got confused because you said he acts like a teenage girl.

He’s gigachad but has no appeal to young girls

unironically mogged by a generic dark hair dark eyed prettyboy

• JFL
He’s gigachad but has no appeal to young girls

unironically mogged by a generic dark hair dark eyed prettyboy
Drago has low jb appeal and other copes on the next episode on dragon ball z!

Drago has low jb appeal and other copes on the next episode on dragon ball z!
I wish I was coping, but you’re the only delusional faggot here, muh 8pslcel :lul:

• JFL
A10 in the title never fails to fill out multiple pages of replies:Comfy::Comfy:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member
A10 in the title never fails to fill out multiple pages of replies:Comfy::Comfy:.
My notifs are bursting with JFLs.

• JFL
it’s hilarious tbh, niggas think blue eyes will give them a magical pussy pass when the have narrow jaws and nct

• JFL
it’s hilarious tbh, niggas think blue eyes will give them a magical pussy pass when the have narrow jaws and nct
Good thing I have wide Jaw and PCT.

done arguing with you btw loser ignoring you now strangerfaggot

• JFL