If you're not actively trying to pursue sex with women, you're repressing a very important part of yourself

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
At least 50% of men in society today are not being honest about their loneliness and sexual frustration. Most of them are hooked on p**n.

If they are doing this, they are repressing a very important part of themself- their physical virality.

These men will be oscillate between lifeless/timid, or overly aggressive/angry. If they were pursuing and getting sex, they'd be more likely grounded, confident, open, assertive, and only threatening when they need to be.

The longer you repress this, the more fucked up you get inside. Very difficult to unwire.

This is also what creates non-NTness. You can't be chill and in the body. You're basically signalling to every girl that you don't get laid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manu le coq, maxeverything and 1 other person
i don't have a sex drive

Yes but most women's are disgusting at the idea of having sex with the average male
Olde then 30
So most men will never have sex better to just chemically castrate themselves

Yes but most women's are disgusting at the idea of having sex with the average male
Olde then 30
So most men will never have sex better to just chemically castrate themselves
Something needs to be done then. Either get some insane status/halo, or travel.

I’m good bro, past the slaying days…Happy just chilling with my gf watching netflix

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I’m good bro, past the slaying days…Happy just chilling with my gf watching netflix
You're getting sex though. No problem. I'm talking about dudes who don't get laid in any way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801