If you're not doing this, you're not even trying

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Imagine not showing up to the first date like this. Everyone dresses like they grew up in the streets nowadays, meanwhile this mogger... wow.
Pinsent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Baldingman1998, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
Can’t handle the drip 🥶
DF88BD51 8787 4ED8 B3CA E60B4AC63CF5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and BigBiceps
Images 99

High class slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and BigBiceps
Good luck walking like that in the streets of Romania/Bulgaria/Serbia/Croatia/Polska... without getting beaten up by the random street thugs :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Baldingman1998 and WontStopNorwooding
Good luck walking like that in the streets of Romania/Bulgaria/Serbia/Croatia/Polska... without getting beaten up by the random street thugs :lul:
Yeah, if you're a 5'2 indian. 6'4 finnish MAN like me would only get kisses on my silk or leather covered hand by those drunken peasants. When your presence carries authority, dressing flamboyantly is only a badge of honor.
Man kisses the hand of a nobleman on a quay, Caspar Luyken, Christoph...  News Photo - Getty Images

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yeah, if you're a 5'2 indian. 6'4 finnish MAN like me would only get kisses on my silk or leather covered hand by those drunken peasants. When your presence carries authority, dressing flamboyantly is only a badge of honor.
Man kisses the hand of a nobleman on a quay, Caspar Luyken, Christoph...  News Photo - Getty Images
awWorL3D_700w_0.jpg

2d6.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998 and WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard and Baldingman1998
Cope. Those thugs only understand submission and power.

You have to either be their bitch or make them your bitches

Cope. Those thugs only understand submission and power.

You have to either be their bitch or make them your bitches
Then it'll be like that. I'd tell them that IN THIS STRUGGLE THERE IS BUT TWO POSSIBLE OUTCOMES, EITHER YOU PASS OVER MY BODY OR I PASS OVER YOURS! IF I SHALL FALL, WRAP MY BODY IN FINNISH FLAG.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Imagine going on dates tbh, it's so much Hassel, I hate talking to non like minded people anyway.
Chad doesn't go on dates, he skips all the obstacles and gets the prize directly.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and BigBiceps
Imagine going on dates tbh, it's so much Hassel, I hate talking to non like minded people anyway.
Chad doesn't go on dates, he skips all the obstacles and gets the prize directly.
But you're not chad, so you don't get to skip all the obstacles. Life isn't all sunshine and flowers.

But you're not chad, so you don't get to skip all the obstacles. Life isn't all sunshine and flowers.
Going on a date is a weak beta :bluepill::soy::feelsuhh: trait.
Imagine taking a roastie on a date. WTF.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx