If you're not in the top 20% of men

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
when it comes to looks,

Why aren't you hardmaxxing ?

Life is BARELY worth living if you're above average in the west.

Life isn't worth living at all if you're below.

Yeah you may have a girlfriend, cool. Wanna talk about all the guys ending up with "dead bedroom" after they settle down with their "GF" ? What about when your "WIFEY" scrolls her tiktok feed and gets wet upon seeing CHAD on screen literally thinking "I could get better that him.." next to your subhuman existence?

Enough coping, I can't stand that shit anymore dude.

So many users coping hard here ngl :

muh softmaxxing muh putting oil on eyebrows muh adding 100g of liver to my diet

Nigga you really think you're gonna ascend by sitting on your desk surfing on an incel forum while putting oil on your face?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, watah, AscendingHero and 17 others
80th percentile male is still pathetically unnattractive on all fronts tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Kasanova and 8 others
Cope more faggot I’m too 10% when it comes to personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Kasanova, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
80th percentile male is still pathetically unnattractive on all fronts tbh
yeah, thats a pretty random figure I came up with

probably like 5% would be more accurate

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, falcon1 and 2 others
when it comes to looks,

Life is BARELY worth living if you're above average in the west.

Life isn't worth living at all if you're below.

Yeah you may have a girlfriend, cool. Wanna talk about all the guys ending up with "dead bedroom" after they settle down with their "GF" ? What about when your "WIFEY" scrolls her tiktok feed and gets wet upon seeing CHAD on screen literally thinking "I could get better that him.." next to your subhuman existence?

Enough coping, I can't stand that shit anymore dude.

So many users coping hard here ngl :

muh softmaxxing muh putting oil on eyebrows muh adding 100g of liver to my diet

Nigga you really think you're gonna ascend by sitting on your desk surfing on an incel forum while putting oil on your face?
Unironically: imagine thinking like this and basing your life's worth on the validation of other people
Looksmaxxing is only to make short term slaying easier and for your own security with yourself. Nothing else. No one needs to be Gandy to make friends, and "relationships" with toilets aren't built to last anyway. Hardmaxxing isn't necessary for a solid chunk of the forum, and if you need to be a gigachad in order to keep a woman's interest maybe she, just like all other girls, is a whore?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, AscensionCel, falcon1 and 5 others
Unironically: imagine thinking like this and basing your life's worth on the validation of other people
Looksmaxxing is only to make short term slaying easier and for your own security with yourself. Nothing else. No one needs to be Gandy to make friends, and "relationships" with toilets aren't built to last anyway. Hardmaxxing isn't necessary for a solid chunk of the forum, and if you need to be a gigachad in order to keep a woman's interest maybe she, just like all other girls, is a whore?
Slaying is a meme.

I said it countless time, this isn't what fulfills a man.

As I said, you can get a relationship being average. Chances are, you will never have a truly romantic relationship and hence, not a fulfilling one. Many women eventually settle with dudes they aren't 100% attracted to. That's a fact.

These guys sooner or later realize it and I can assure you, they have a hard time coping with that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Cope more faggot I’m too 10% when it comes to personality
I doubt if someone with over 33000 posts on an incel forum would have a 'nice' personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Kasanova and 4 others
Money.

I'm currently trying to figure stuff out but I'm, autistic, pretty ugly, don't have any decent qualifications, assuming average to below average IQ, so naturally I have just being doing part time minimum wage jobs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and malicieusss
Life and especially youth is very short. You only get one shot at it, then it's quickly over

If you drew several bad cards in the genetic lottery, getting plastic surgery to fix them will be the best money you will ever spend in your life.

Who cares if you have lots of money or inheritances at 55 years old, if you had to live the best years of your life as a celibate monk?

Those social and dating experiences you gain while age 16-28 will shape your mind and life forever.
Imagine missing out on those because you refused to invest in your own body and face. Or complaining "chads never had to spend a cent" (life isn't fair).

People who completely skip this phase in western countries often end up with severe depression or commit suicide. Some even lash out at society as revenge like Alek Minassian who went mad after thousands of rejections and started killing people. Don't go down that path like he did

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Darwined, Chadelite and 7 others
Slaying is a meme.

As I said, you can get a relationship being average. Chances are, you will never have a truly romantic relationship and hence, not a fulfilling one. Many women eventually settle with dudes they aren't 100% attracted to. That's a fact.

These guys sooner or later realize it and I can assure you, they have a hard time coping with that.
my gf is attracted to me!

Slaying is a meme.

Why doesn't slaying fulfill you? A "true romantic relationship" like you describe doesn't exist in this world. Only in anime. There is not an objective goal to any of this

BTW imo, the culprit of the incredibly high standards women have set for themselves today is internet (at large), more specifically social media. Nothing new but that's worth saying again.

Hard to keep a women interest when she literally can have better looking guys than you just by swiping right a few times on their phones.

I'm not saying they're all like that, this would be completely out of touch, but that's what you get more often than not.

BTW imo, the culprit of the incredibly high standards women have set for themselves today is internet (at large), more specifically social media. Nothing new but that's worth saying again.

Hard to keep a women interest when she literally can have better looking guys than you just by swiping right a few times on their phones.

I'm not saying they're all like that, this would be completely out of touch, but that's what you get more often than not.
Tldr. Its the jews

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
Life and especially youth is very short. You only get one shot at it, then it's quickly over

If you drew several bad cards in the genetic lottery, getting plastic surgery to fix them will be the best money you will ever spend in your life.

Who cares if you have lots of money or inheritances at 55 years old, if you had to live the best years of your life as a celibate monk?

Those social and dating experiences you gain while age 16-28 will shape your mind and life forever.
Imagine missing out on those because you refused to invest in your own body and face. Or complaining "chads never had to spend a cent" (life isn't fair).

People who completely skip this phase in western countries often end up with severe depression or commit suicide. Some even lash out at society as revenge like Alek Minassian who went mad after thousands of rejections and started killing people. Don't go down that path like he did

Spot on.

Even surgeries are traumatic though. The process takes a toll on you, it's very long and the outcomes are uncertain.

But this is still the best money can buy if you're stuck like I am.

Why doesn't slaying fulfill you? A "true romantic relationship" like you describe doesn't exist in this world. Only in anime. There is not an objective goal to any of this
You can change truly romorantic by "truly supportive wife" which is more or less the same thing. I know a few couples like these and those are the most stable and healthy relationships out there.

The absolute prerequisite for it is attraction to one another - which very few couples have.

Long term attraction is looks + personality. Not one without the other. A lot of men are unnatractive hence why a lot of them need to hardmaxx given the standards of today's women.

You can change truly romorantic by "truly supportive wife" which is more or less the same thing. I know a few couples like these and those are the most stable and healthy relationships out there.

The absolute prerequisite for it is attraction to one another - which very few couples have.

Long term attraction is looks + personality. Not one without the other. A lot of men are unnatractive hence why a lot of them need to hardmaxx given the standards of today's women.
Imma just slay a bunch and breed a GL girl once or so, no need for this normie family shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
Money + 90% of surgeries are cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 444 and HerpDerpson
Yes I actually think this too to be completely honest. I think the true blackpill is once you realize it's truly over no matter what.

I'm still trying with the surgeries nonetheless but I have to admit, I have barely ever seen true ascension from them. It's more a meme than anything at this point.

The only real ascension from a trimax for instance (which I had) were on guys that had very simple, straightforward cases with an already good harmony and bone structure of the two upper thirds. Often minor recession in the lower third anteriorly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
See for instance, my case. I ascended "HARD" (friends family, forum members, surgeons, doctors..)

Well they clearly told me I looked much much better than before my surgeries (which is objectively true).

However, for women, it has gone from over to over.

I am still unnatractive. I think I know why but we'll see, it might be truly over. At least I'll be able to say I tried with no regrets in a couple of months.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 17244
Money is cope
Given the choice between becoming a PSL God supermodel face tomorrow or becoming top 5% riches, I'd choose the latter tbh

See for instance, my case. I ascended "HARD" (friends family, forum members, surgeons, doctors..)

Well they clearly told me I looked much much better than before my surgeries (which is objectively true).

However, for women, it has gone from over to over.

I am still unnatractive. I think I know why but we'll see, it might be truly over. At least I'll be able to say I tried with no regrets in a couple of months.
I live in second world country that doesnt provide any good surgeon (I had 5 consults with surgeons and most of them have 0 knowledge about aesthetic or even dont perform ccw) + im manlet + need gyno surgery aswell which price got extremely inflated after 2020

• +1
Life is all abt now

Idc abt 10yrs from now

Let alone 50 yrs from now

“What abt ur pension bro” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000, VenatorLuparius and malicieusss
You can fix flaws, but you can't create beauty where there isn't one. The biggest difference is made by basic surgeries like HT and rhino for pe people with BGM tier nose.
Plus if you're not gl you're basically deformed because you don't look like humans were designed to look, so that means your whole head and often body is completely wrong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: malicieusss, SoundnVision and Deleted member 17244
Yeah you may have a girlfriend, cool. Wanna talk about all the guys ending up with "dead bedroom" after they settle down with their "GF"

Not talked about enough. My coworker told me in secrecy that him and his girl haven't fucked in 3 months. I wouldn't be able to put up with that shit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, malicieusss and SoundnVision
You can fix flaws, but you can't create beauty where there isn't one. The biggest difference is made by basic surgeries like HT and rhino for pe people with BGM tier nose.
Plus if you're not gl you're basically deformed because you don't look like humans were designed to look, so that means your whole head and often body is completely wrong.
If you don't have 2 degrees ANB angle from Steiner analysis + gonial angle less than 128 degrees you are also deformed. Even if Id got osteotomies with implants id had been still incel since manlet + probably old (above 25 cuz I was told I need 2 years of ortho preparing jfl) + broke with 0 social experience and rotten brain from 25+ years of inceldom. It is what it is. While htn with normal height got first friends, slays, job, social experience I would wagecucking years in order to get some obscure surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and HerpDerpson
Ya ya need a huge cock and chad face haha

• +1
Reactions: Slob and HerpDerpson
You must always belong to the 20% group or above.

80% of everything is mediocre or pure dog shit.

20% in IQ, tax-bracket, height, body, face, NT, etc...

Life starts at 20%.

I always strive for the best in this world. I refuse to settle for anything less than a HTB/Stacylite and she must be obsessed with me.

That means hardmaxxing and pockets full.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, Saint Casanova and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Slob
True, no amount of surgery maxxing is going to truly get you a pure woman. There is a reason she would be attracted to you in the first place because you posess looks money status. She doesnt like you for you lol

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and SidharthTheSlayer
Yes I actually think this too to be completely honest. I think the true blackpill is once you realize it's truly over no matter what.

I'm still trying with the surgeries nonetheless but I have to admit, I have barely ever seen true ascension from them. It's more a meme than anything at this point.

The only real ascension from a trimax for instance (which I had) were on guys that had very simple, straightforward cases with an already good harmony and bone structure of the two upper thirds. Often minor recession in the lower third anteriorly.
rate my case https://looksmax.org/threads/mtn-possible.692914/

• +1
Looking forward to your bi / trimax results, this will ascend you a lot. It will also benefit your front although it isn't bad as is
Thanks dude

Last edited:
What about when your "WIFEY" scrolls her tiktok feed and gets wet upon seeing CHAD on screen literally thinking "I could get better that him.." next to your subhuman existence?

my sister literally is going through this phase. She got married to a hi
gh IQ 6,3 lawyer,[face is slightly ogre tier tbh] they even have a kid now but my sister's been brainrotting herself with tiktok. and wants a divorce to aim even higher. jfl she thinks a 30 year old single mom is going to settle down with a prime tiktok chad.
When i saw my own sister behave like this I realised just how brutal society is becoming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and malicieusss