MTN possible?

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Here is what I look like

What I plan to do: trimax +cantho
Bulk to 150pds then cut until 140 pds at 10% bf. Drop out to get 20k this year from waging
Goal: MTN 4-4.25 PSL

What I’ve done so far:gymmaxxing, wisdom extraction surgery necessary for bimax, obtained 10k Usd

Attachments

• 63FFFCE0-D299-44BF-955F-1742CC79BBAF.jpeg
    63FFFCE0-D299-44BF-955F-1742CC79BBAF.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 0
  • 8FF9C988-1E03-41BA-A195-CEDF6C45CB3A.jpeg
    8FF9C988-1E03-41BA-A195-CEDF6C45CB3A.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20E80051-D2A5-405D-AA06-03F098F09EF2.jpeg
    20E80051-D2A5-405D-AA06-03F098F09EF2.jpeg
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Lefty Rankin and Xangsane
with bimax possibly, you have a good front profile but your side cucks you, also consider getting a taper cus ur haircut looks kinda homeless rn

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
with bimax possibly, you have a good front profile but your side cucks you, also consider getting a taper cus ur haircut looks kinda homeless rn
My haircut is the first picture, maybe I should grow medium length and short sides

I think u're already mtn..

your front is correct

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
I think u're already mtn..

your front is correct
Side is horrible, impossible to be MTN with this side profile, it affects the front by having chin in the front view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and Anchor_Ship
ideal trimax candidate, ltn currently but htn is possible after trimax

• +1
pump and bump

Here is what I look like

Bulk to 150pds then cut until 140 pds at 10% bf. Drop out to get 20k this year from waging

What I’ve done so far:gymmaxxing, wisdom extraction surgery necessary for bimax, obtained 10k Usd
Yeah, you're good looking.

• JFL
Look at the side profile. Impossible to be GL
Stop, the real world doesn't care about what you look like at your cherry picked worst. Don't let this site get to you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, User49 and Deleted member 27447
@Blackgymmax blackpill me boyo, I know it’s over women wise because of pheno but is 4-4.5 PSL achievable? I’m dropping out to get the remaining 10-15k for Trimax I need

Like a low appeal mtn maybe

• +1
Goddamn that lower third is tiny

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Blackgymmax
Anyways pls do it. First step to your ascension

• +1
@Blackgymmax blackpill me boyo, I know it’s over women wise because of pheno but is 4-4.5 PSL achievable? I’m dropping out to get the remaining 10-15k for Trimax I need
You’re dropping out of school to get trimax? Mirin commitment

• +1
You’re dropping out of school to get trimax? Mirin commitment
yes dude. I’m taking one class and I’m going to work minimum 50 hours. Getting my scans next week then I’ll start consulting surgeons. I have 10k right now so I’m almost there

yes dude. I’m taking one class and I’m going to work minimum 50 hours. Getting my scans next week then I’ll start consulting surgeons. I have 10k right now so I’m almost there
Your parents don’t care?

• +1
Mirin grindmaxx. Also do you really need cantho dude ? Doesnt look like you have nct in the pics you posted

• +1
Your parents don’t care?
I told them my plan and what I need to do it, my dad will take me to get the scans and my mom know I’ll go international to get surgery if I have to. I told them I’m not asking for money but I said I refuse to go on in life without getting this surgery. I showed them Trimax patients and they said I wouldn’t do it but you’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless and I said I’ll pay rent if I have to but they say it’s fine as long as I have a plan to be successful and continue college or do something else

Mirin grindmaxx. Also do you really need cantho dude ? Doesnt look like you have nct in the pics you posted
I do have NCT it’s a fraud angle, it’s lower priority than Trimax but it’s an easy af looksmax that 95% of people would benefit from

I do have NCT it’s a fraud angle
Na u dont. Youre birdcel so u always head tilt. That mirror pic is u in neutral. You frauud into nct

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Anchor_Ship
I told them my plan and what I need to do it, my dad will take me to get the scans and my mom know I’ll go international to get surgery if I have to. I told them I’m not asking for money but I said I refuse to go on in life without getting this surgery. I showed them Trimax patients and they said I wouldn’t do it but you’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless and I said I’ll pay rent if I have to but they say it’s fine as long as I have a plan to be successful and continue college or do something else
lol bro it’s not bad enough that you can’t continue life without it, you would just be living hoeless

• +1
lol bro it’s not bad enough that you can’t continue life without it, you would just be living hoeless
I have extreme BDD, it affects me mentally when I’ve seen so many jaw surgery cases of them ascending from a life of birdceldom. I could live my entire life with 0 women and if I didn’t have this mental blockage I’d feel way better

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and SurgeryEnjoyer
I have extreme BDD, it affects me mentally when I’ve seen so many jaw surgery cases of them ascending from a life of birdceldom. I could live my entire life with 0 women and if I didn’t have this mental blockage I’d feel way better
Everyone here has some form of BDD bro but I see people who look like you all the time. Regardless, you do need it. Where are you going for the procedure?

• +1
Everyone here has some form of BDD bro but I see people who look like you all the time. Regardless, you do need it. Where are you going for the procedure?
Italy or LA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Italy would be cheaper bro
Facts, that’s my first option. I’m already in contact with multiple people there I’m just waiting to get my scans next week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Fixing side profile would ascend you to strong htn level IMO, but i don’t think you need cantho… and your pheno is not even bad you have that golden mulatto color just needs more red undertones which you can get from sundried tomatoes

• +1
Fixing side profile would ascend you to strong htn level IMO, but i don’t think you need cantho… and your pheno is not even bad you have that golden mulatto color just needs more red undertones which you can get from sundried tomatoes
Look at @Blackgymmax eye area, he didn’t need cantho but it looks really good now. I’m trying to have a result like that

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Look at @Blackgymmax eye area, he didn’t need cantho but it looks really good now. I’m trying to have a result like that
did he get cantho jfl, i thought it was just fillers + rhino and some eyebrow maxxing thrown in. Yeah if you can afford the cost and risk of that surgery then go for it but there’s a high chance you look like a gay alien on allah

• JFL
did he get cantho jfl, i thought it was just fillers + rhino and some eyebrow maxxing thrown in. Yeah if you can afford the cost and risk of that surgery then go for it but there’s a high chance you look like a gay alien on allah
Risk is cope. Check his before and after and look at his lateral canthus, Mogs hard now

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Risk is cope. Check his before and after and look at his lateral canthus, Mogs hard now
miring he really did go from charcoal baboon rapist to thugmaxxed gymshark model

• JFL
I do have NCT it’s a fraud angle, it’s lower priority than Trimax but it’s an easy af looksmax that 95% of people would benefit from
Ight if you say so and think it could ascend you go for it but watch out as surgeries on the eye area have 10× more chances of looking uncanny. Also maybe aim for a slight pct, just above neutral canthal tilt since very aggressive pct is a feminine trait imo

• +1
Ight if you say so and think it could ascend you go for it but watch out as surgeries on the eye area have 10× more chances of looking uncanny. Also maybe aim for a slight pct, just above neutral canthal tilt since very aggressive pct is a feminine trait imo
Thoughts on this eye area? Last pic is current eye area

Attachments

• 174C99DD-C979-4E63-AACD-0D96ECA3C8C7.jpeg
    174C99DD-C979-4E63-AACD-0D96ECA3C8C7.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B651839-DF60-40F6-A9C6-BA242671F34B.jpeg
    7B651839-DF60-40F6-A9C6-BA242671F34B.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • E18D4BC2-92AF-4CB5-BD1A-AA9BBC2DD45C.jpeg
    E18D4BC2-92AF-4CB5-BD1A-AA9BBC2DD45C.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 774DCB88-D554-405F-9E5C-79EF89746530.jpeg
    774DCB88-D554-405F-9E5C-79EF89746530.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D739ABAD-1462-41FE-8EC2-B1F061E13DE1.png
    D739ABAD-1462-41FE-8EC2-B1F061E13DE1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Alexander Zanoza, amazing features and insane colorung. Looks good on him because it looks aggressive and feminine but he has masc features to contrast his eye area. If going from your eye area to his is possible with cantho and you dont have any other failos, go for it.

• +1
Here is what I look like

How old are you? From the front u already are mtn, the problem is the side, and you are tilting head up frauding(it's your recession that cause this) so with correct posture it is even worse, i think you actually need trimax and you are one of the few cases here which could benefit from le fort1. Your maxilla is pretty flat. Do you have overbite? Sorry to break it to you but cantho will be useless for you, in males the pct comes from the downturned medial canthus, you'll only become more feminine. Neutral is good too. I think you'll end up at htn imo, unfortunately u have some failos that lock you like short cranial depth and small splanchnocranium. You'll live a decent life anyway.

• Woah
How old are you? From the front u already are mtn, the problem is the side, and you are tilting head up frauding(it's your recession that cause this) so with correct posture it is even worse, i think you actually need trimax and you are one of the few cases here which could benefit from le fort1. Your maxilla is pretty flat. Do you have overbite? Sorry to break it to you but cantho will be useless for you, in males the pct comes from the downturned medial canthus, you'll only become more feminine. Neutral is good too. I think you'll end up at htn imo, unfortunately u have some failos that lock you like short cranial depth and small splanchnocranium. You'll live a decent life anyway.
If I reach MTN, that’s fine. Like I said earlier I don’t care about women that much im much more into aesthetics and looking the best possible. Race pill is very real and brutal so I don’t overthink women and just want to improve what I can and yes I do have an overbite or as the ortho said “deep bite” caused by retruded lower jaw. How about a very slight cantho? Wouldn’t that be fine?

Here is what I look like

Grow out your hair fade the sides

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Based, but I don’t care about soft maxxes until I ascend tbh. My hair grows fast so I’ll do that once I ascend
It’s a quick and easy boost in the meanwhile, I would get to at least 170 if you’re 5’8+. Your frontal is decent but side is quite below average

• +1
It’s a quick and easy boost in the meanwhile, I would get to at least 170 if you’re 5’8+. Your frontal is decent but side is quite below average
Yes, I’m like 130 atm going to bulk for the next 6 months then cut and repeat

If I reach MTN, that’s fine. Like I said earlier I don’t care about women that much im much more into aesthetics and looking the best possible. Race pill is very real and brutal so I don’t overthink women and just want to improve what I can and yes I do have an overbite or as the ortho said “deep bite” caused by retruded lower jaw. How about a very slight cantho? Wouldn’t that be fine?
Yeah u are currently ltn, side profile doesn't matter at all and it's better to have a better front than side(many have the opposite and it's worse) but birdcel side is a brutal failo, if you had only slight recessed chin u would have been already mtn lol, ur front is good. If you care about aesthetics(ngl I looksmax because i want to be more aesthetics too, don't care about women) and want to go past htn after trimax you should look into midface implants, because lefort 1 advance only the lower part of the maxilla, middle and upper are not included and since your maxilla is pretty flat you'd need it or you would have the classic dog maxxed look. Can't wait to see your ascension post trimax. Ps i think a little cantho would still be useless, u have good eyes and neutral ct is ideal too in males. Save some money and wait for some surgery that change medial canthus instead if you really want pct.

• +1