If you're not in the top 5% of looks...

tenmacel

tenmacel

Tomorrow is going to be a good day
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
610
Reputation
561
...then your looks will have a relatively marginal effect. Never enough theory
42725

Note: For the left table I this is how women rate men(it follows that the other table is vice versa) ∴ the men were rated under the already-skewed female purview of male looks. Means it's even more over.

Link to paper: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=895442
 
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist
@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval @jotunnr @Noahlooksmaxx @JewishNationalist @pleasevanity

My first time @'ing people tell me how I did tried to do w/ people I interacted with. Important info so I had to
 
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist
 
  • +1
Reactions: tenmacel

Similar threads

Unknown tony
Replies
2
Views
48
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
tyrazane
Replies
10
Views
46
tyrazane
tyrazane
12aff
Replies
0
Views
64
12aff
12aff
dys
Replies
0
Views
50
dys
dys
Zygonix
Replies
3
Views
49
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lessef
  • nhe
  • Jorad
  • Rira84
  • JewishNationalist
  • tenmacel
Back
Top