If you're not medmaxxing, you're not even trying

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
As far as phenos go, all are equal but med is superior.

With the advent of global warming, the globe is getting warmer.

This means more sunlight and therefore, more harmful UV rays. Melanin is a natural evolutionary tool developed to protect our skin from these. More melanin=indicator of better health.

Obviously this shit is imprinted in the foid brain and she doesn't want her offsprings to need to coat 3 tubes of spf 50 to make it to 30!

So more melanin=more sexy', right? Wrong!

Melanin makes skin dark, and darker skin means lower visibility especially in low light and humans are wired to be visual creatures. We need to see something to be capable of loving it.

Thus, there is a Goldielocks zone for ideal melanin content. This is approximately around the
med skintone.

It isn't surprising that the most attractive variant of any phenotype is closest to med skintone. Think Meeks mullatto, tanned north Atlantid, Kaufmann curry.

Here are some insane medmaxxing Ascensions...

FaceApp 1689023498718 FaceApp 1688919080745

FaceApp 1689024376481 FaceApp 1689021306055

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 28541, BongMog and 9 others

This means more sunlight and therefore, more harmful UV rays. Melanin is a natural evolutionary tool developed to protect our skin from these. More melanin=indicator of better health.

Obviously this shit is imprinted in the foid brain and she doesn't want her offsprings to need to coat 3 tubes of spf 50 to make it to 30!

Melanin makes skin dark, and darker skin means lower visibility especially in low light and humans are wired to be visual creatures. We need to see something to be capable of loving it.

Thus, there is a Goldielocks zone for ideal melanin content. This is approximately around the
med skintone.

It isn't surprising that the most attractive variant of any phenotype is closest to med skintone. Think Meeks mullatto, tanned north Atlantid, Kaufmann curry.

View attachment 2311586View attachment 2311587

View attachment 2311592View attachment 2311593
Legit but how first guy go from A to B

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Legit but how first guy go from A to B
Depends on base. First guy ascended by tanning, dying hair darker+shaving subhuman blonde beard for example.

Second guy was easier just stay indoors 3 months+skincaremaxx+shave non-med stubble.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Depends on base. First guy ascended by tanning, dying hair darker+shaving subhuman blonde beard for example.

Second guy was easier just stay indoors 3 months+skincaremaxx+shave non-med stubble.
Tan+dyemaxxing is really what I need tbh , my skin is a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and forevermirin
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 24789
whether you can pull off dark hair depends on your skin tone, most northerners have blue undertones and it makes them look sickly due to the contrast.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, forevermirin and Debetro
carmack morph would look greater with whiter skin. if you're white, very dark brows and hair don't go well with tanned skin.

I'll add that the main problem of the typical nordic cuck are eyebrows and not hair color

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
carmack morph would look greater with a not so tanned skin. if you're white, very dark brows and hair don't go well with tanned skin
I think ure right, a little more tanned not more cuz he was already not too bad before

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

med skintone.

Is med/hispanic a good pheno

• +1
I’m getting the blue collar wagie tan

• +1
So I’m supposed to tan but at the same time make my hair darker? My hair becomes lighter in the sun

carmack morph would look greater with whiter skin. if you're white, very dark brows and hair don't go well with tanned skin.

I'll add that the main problem of the typical nordic cuck are eyebrows and not hair color
Sure, but darker hair will almost always Halo.
FaceApp 1689025745934
Slightly better ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 24789 and Debetro
So I’m supposed to tan but at the same time make my hair darker? My hair becomes lighter in the sun
Yeah that's ideal dye hair dark brown/black and let them get lighter in the sun.

Is med/hispanic a good pheno
was a question btw, because some people told me i look med while some other latino, i thought It was for my lips and almond eyes but One guy told me this even on a side profile pic

• +1
Sure, but darker hair will almost always Halo.
View attachment 2311657
Slightly better ig.
do you have a morph with original hair color but dark eyebrows? Feel like a brownish color would look better. Imo jet black is the best with olive but untanned and barely tanned paleish skin

Over for shitskinned dravidians

• Woah
was a question btw, because some people told me i look med while some other latino, i thought It was for my lips and almond eyes but One guy told me this even on a side profile pic
yes its kinda med, altho u have the high trust joao felix version lol/ basically coloring is the least of your concerns.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Over for shitskinned dravidians
rand anon

kinda stuck with blacks and gooks to nichemaxx. but you are literally ideal location for your pheno imo

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
med is an inferior pheno. no woman likes black hair black eyes, short height

they all prefer the british pheno: brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, tall

• JFL
med is an inferior pheno. no woman likes black hair black eyes, short height

they all prefer the british pheno: brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, tall
yes because all meds are short, and all brits are tall 😭

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 27472

med skintone.

@SidharthTheSlayer Is medmaxxed