If youre nw3 can you get your full volume hair back with a hair transplant. Or will you have to get nw1 and get a buzzcut

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
i'm kind of wondering. one guy who went nw6 at the age of like 19 lol said he couldnt do anything and if he got a transplant he'd have to settel for buzzcut kinda or military fade.

im nw2-3 but my living hairs are kinda nice. and I hvae a full beard so.

i'm kind of wondering. one guy who went nw6 at the age of like 19 lol said he couldnt do anything and if he got a transplant he'd have to settel for buzzcut kinda or military fade.

Firstly, are you using finasteride

Firstly, are you using finasteride
yes and I was using too much that I got tingly feet from bad metabolism.

I use .75 daily now not 1.5 twice a day (3 mg)

and I use minoxidil twice a day. gonna maybe buy nizoral too

I had a norwoo.d 3 friend that grew his hair back by using 750mg of deca peer week. Don't ask me how it did work because i have no idea

Firstly, buzzcuts look terrible with HT because the transplanted hairs don't reach the same density as your natural hair. Hence, you will be able to see the thin parts more clearly. With a HT, you must grow it out to give the illusion of density. And yes, if you are nw3, you can get back to nw1 or nw0. Not sure what you mean by full volume kek

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Dude NW1 is good it doesn't even look like balding. Lots of people never start out with a norwood 0 a lot start out with just a norwood 1 their whole life. Someone I know had a norwood 3 his entire life even in baby pictures and he just got a transplant like 1-2 months ago so we will see how it turns out. He wasn't balding though he just never had a good hairline to begin with and wanted one so I am not sure if it is the same as someone who has a receding hairline NW3

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95
Firstly, buzzcuts look terrible with HT because the transplanted hairs don't reach the same density as your natural hair. Hence, you will be able to see the thin parts more clearly. With a HT, you must grow it out to give the illusion of density. And yes, if you are nw3, you can get back to nw1 or nw0. Not sure what you mean by full volume kek
where the hair thickness means I can grow an emo cut. Or the way it fans out. Like if it will be thick in enough parts to look full.