If you're offended by ethnics / immigrants taking over it's because your culture is fragile and weak

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Facts. Western culture is fragile and on its last legs. This is why far right homos rage about Islam. Their rage fills me with so much pride. Alhamdulillah.

Any superior culture would withstand onslaught of lower cultures and assimilate them. The West cannot and have not done this. Falling birth rates in comparison to ethnics, getting offended by Muslims packing mosques, paki bvlls in the UK seeing white women as 'easy' is evidence of this.

Maybe if you still packed your churches, didn't cave into globohomo feminism you wouldn't be in such a sorry state. The problem is right in front of you and you want to blame the stranger who fills the void you created.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, i_love_roosters, mayo mogger and 6 others
Ethnics of the world unite!

🇧🇩🇯🇵🇬🇭🇬🇩🇰🇼🇹🇳🇹🇷🇸🇳🇸🇦🇵🇰🇪🇬🇧🇷🇦🇫🇶🇦🇮🇷🇮🇳🇹🇭🇱🇰

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, i_love_roosters, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Lol im not even muslim but I used to feel actual guilt when white people complained about this :lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
Lol im not even muslim but I used to feel actual guilt when white people complained about this :lul:.
Anyone who is not a white westerner is a friend of Islam.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Opposite what fucking faggot would be happy about being invaded I hope someone chops off your head abdi

Reminder op is hating on the west and white people while participating in the reason he claims to hate us
Screenshot 2024 03 02 143635

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, i_love_roosters, Aero and 5 others
Reminder op is hating on the west and white people while participating in the reason he claims to hate us
Screenshot 2024 03 02 143635
There's a difference between wanting to be a biological female vs becoming a tranny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, autistic_tendencies and 📎♿️⚙️
go conquer your own countries

Whites have been ruined by the satanic elite
Ethnics are just opportunist trying to make a quick buck

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, i_love_roosters and murdah
Facts. Western culture is fragile and on its last legs. This is why far right homos rage about Islam. Their rage fills me with so much pride. Alhamdulillah.

Any superior culture would withstand onslaught of lower cultures and assimilate them. The West cannot and have not done this. Falling birth rates in comparison to ethnics, getting offended by Muslims packing mosques, paki bvlls in the UK seeing white women as 'easy' is evidence of this.

Maybe if you still packed your churches, didn't cave into globohomo feminism you wouldn't be in such a sorry state. The problem is right in front of you and you want to blame the stranger who fills the void you created.
It's a dumb thing to get mad about in general. What do these people think our world will look like in 1,000 years? How about 10,000? Now that transport allows us to travel the entire globe in under 24 hours all cultures will likely homogenize and people will all start looking similar

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Why are the ethnic countries trying to become more western then? Surely not because this is all some globohomo conspiracy and the Jews are trying to do the same thing to every fucking nation by sending Judeo-Muslim invaders like yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, autistic_tendencies, murdah and 1 other person
It's a dumb thing to get mad about in general. What do these people think our world will look like in 1,000 years? How about 10,000? Now that transport allows us to travel the entire globe in under 24 hours all cultures will likely homogenize and people will all start looking similar
Yea after one race one culture conquered every other one

Yea after one race one culture conquered every other one
Lol if you think there will be a race war. With racial tensions lessening year by year that time has past.

Lol if you think there will be a race war. With racial tensions lessening year by year that time has past.
Wdym I still have horrible hate for many races and so do many other people maybe your faggot ass doesn’t have any but people like you will be killed anyways

Wdym I still have horrible hate for many races and so do many other people maybe your faggot ass doesn’t have any but people like you will be killed anyways
That's the problem you are a minority. You're an incel browsing an incel forum who feels the need to cope with his own inadequacies by saying to himself "well at least I'm white". Look at how many young educated people are protesting Israel to the point of needing snipers and dozens of cops defending the campuses. Look at blm marches across the entire western world. Then take into account this is only 2024. What will our world progress too by 2524? Compare that to a mere 60 years ago when senators like Strom Thurmond were able to stand in front of congress and spew racist babble for hours in protest of black civil rights. It's definitely getting better. You can stay in fantasy land if you'd like but reality doesn't fit your delusions.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
That's the problem you are a minority. You're an incel browsing an incel forum who feels the need to cope with his own inadequacies by saying to himself "well at least I'm white". Look at how many young educated people are protesting Israel to the point of needing snipers and dozens of cops defending the campuses. Look at blm marches across the entire western world. Then take into account this is only 2024. What will our world progress too by 2524? Compare that to a mere 60 years ago when senators like Strom Thurmond were able to stand in front of congress and spew racist babble for hours in protest of black civil rights. It's definitely getting better. You can stay in fantasy land if you'd like but reality doesn't fit your delusions.
Are you a fucking retard your basically just proving my point more BLM ANTI JEW MUSLIMS NATZIS we will never get along this ISNT a incel forum faggot go back to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Are you a fucking retard your basically just proving my point more BLM ANTI JEW MUSLIMS NATZIS we will never get along this ISNT a incel forum faggot go back to Reddit
Proving your point? This must be what they were talking about when they said you can't argue with low iq people

Proving your point? This must be what they were talking about when they said you can't argue with low iq people
You’re pointing out groups of people strongly connected to their own race tribalism is a natural human instinct we won’t be all faggy happy world and united until one race one culture dominates the others kill yourself subhuman

You’re pointing out groups of people strongly connected to their own race tribalism is a natural human instinct we won’t be all faggy happy world and united until one race one culture dominates the others kill yourself subhuman
Go at blm marches, there's easily more white people than black. Go look at the Palestinian protests, same story. Very few Muslims out there. Race based tribalism has been dying for quite some time now and will continue to dwindle as the world becomes more progressive. For another example of how fast this takes place look at the growth and acceptance of the LGBT. As I said stick to your fantasy monkey delusions :)

Go at blm marches, there's easily more white people than black. Go look at the Palestinian protests, same story. Very few Muslims out there. Race based tribalism has been dying for quite some time now and will continue to dwindle as the world becomes more progressive. For another example of how fast this takes place look at the growth and acceptance of the LGBT. As I said stick to your fantasy monkey delusions :)
At its core that’s what it is and like those white people going to fight for black rights I’d say they are similar to you you would be the type to fight for another race once they become the dominant race you will be backstabbed And killed you will learn the hard way kid

As if "white people" chose this and not the Jews.

Atheism is to blame, look at actual traditional Christians.

They control you too that's why they've been massacring your men, children, and women for years. Even before Bush invaded Iraq.

You just get less focus because you're lower IQ and weaker (economically, mentally, physically, politically, military, etc..)

Or do you think you'll be okay after? :lul:

There's a reason they import ethnics to DESTROY the country instead of BUILDING it.

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
go conquer your own countries
white brah: europe is legit indian sucks
indians immigrant to europe
white brah: wtf???

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, shabby890 and murdah
Why are the ethnic countries trying to become more western then? Surely not because this is all some globohomo conspiracy and the Jews are trying to do the same thing to every fucking nation by sending Judeo-Muslim invaders like yourself?
Yes I'm not in favour of this. But the ethnics in the West will recreate the West in their image.

When you're in a race bait post competition, but your opponent is @SecularIslamist

sweating key and peele GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

📍Location: A western country

If Islamic countries are so superior and so good, why do all Muslims want to live in western countries? Why do Muslims get depressed and some even commit suicide when they get deported into their "superior Islamic countries“?

jfl at trying to make ethnics hate white people, Islam is a cancer

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
📍Location: A western country

If Islamic countries are so superior and so good, why do all Muslims want to live in western countries?
Economically they are not (with some exceptions Saudi, Qatar, Malaysia etc). Most are growing in giga growth mode like China in 1950s (Indonesia, Bangladesh)
Why do Muslims get depressed and some even commit suicide when they get deported into their "superior Islamic countries“?
If they commit suicide they are cucks. The only suicidal like thought they should have is becoming a shaheed going into battle facing certain death.

White people "chose" this because they were guilt tripped into giving jews power after ww2 and the holocaust. Only now is being called an "antisemite" a joke. For the last 80 or so years after ww2, calling someone antisemitic was basically trying to ruin their social reputation.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back