If you're only having sex with her after 3+ dates or 1 month after the beginning of your relationship

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I know a lot of normie relationships like this, and they think it's defaut. Truth is, a real chad can have foids throw themselves at him with his mere presence in front of them. If she's not fucking you till your 3+ dates, either she doesn't really like you, or she's just calculating, because you're not that gl, you're still in the "replaceable" zone.

Rules like coffee dates, waiting, sex exclusively in LTR only apply to normies. Chads are exempt from such rules and have direct access to sex.

P in v or cope ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, BrettyBoy, Peachy and 7 others
Ofcourse sub 8 is law most women will never be sexually aroused by a sub8

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I know a lot of normie relationships like this, and they think it's defaut. Truth is, a real chad can have foids throw themselves at him with his mere presence in front of them. If she's not fucking you till your 3+ dates, either she doesn't really like you, or she's just calculating, because you're not that gl, you're still in the "replaceable" zone.

Rules like coffee dates, waiting, sex exclusively in LTR only apply to normies. Chads are exempt from such rules and have direct access to sex.

P in v or cope ded srs.
Some women wait for the men to make the move tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
What actual chads go through is forbidden knowledge to incel normies. If they have sex on the 10th date, they probably think they are chad lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 616
It depends on how the girls looks compare to yours.
If she's below your looksmatch you can probably just call her over to your place and smash. If she's at or above your looksmatch it'll prob take a second or third date.

EDIT: Something very important I learned is that you have to take the initiative. The majority of women will often just be waiting for you to make a move. But if she says no or seems apprehensive I wouldn't push it cause I'm not tryna get locked up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 616
What actual chads go through is forbidden knowledge to incel normies. If they have sex on the 10th date, they probably think they are chad lmfao
The blackpill is basically an insight into Chad's world. That's why after swallowing it you can never be normal again.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Alt Number 3
It is impossible to be a ignorant machine-like normie after megadosing black pills. Anything out of the comfort zone and harsh truths can be attributed to blackpill. Black pill is sanctuary, a home you can turn yourself to when everything around you is dire and unforgiving. Blackpill is the Eden, Jesus promised.

This is my face after realising women will fuck dogs over a 5/10 male:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 2745, BigBiceps and 3 others
It is not alwys this way guys.

Im a guy and I explicitly say i want to meet the person first without any intend of sex. For me it actually means i like that person for more than a hhookup...

Sometimes i get horny tho.

I feel awful when i have ons to never talk again... You feel used for sex.

@Hepatologyscribe what do u think

Last edited:
  • +1
If it doesnt happen in the first 3 hours .....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, BigBiceps and Halotestin
no sex in first month of relationship ?? WTF? what's the point then ? that's basically a bad investment, like a terrible one, rather fuck a prostitute and pay that 500$ to get it out of the system than waste 1 whole month for no gain
:feelshaha: lol at cucks

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
What if she wants to wait till marriage

if it takes more than 3 dates to get even close to sex chances are you won’t fuck them.

all my slays came within 1st to 2nd meet up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 616
Dude if you arent getting laid within the first few seconds of making eye contact it's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
If a girl gives it up too easy = whore

If a girl makes you wait = Not attracted to you

• +1
Reactions: Cheerfulincel, RAITEIII, BigBiceps and 2 others
Half the time this happens cuz guys think it's not appropriate to try to have sex on the first or second date. I had sex on my second date with my gf and that was only cuz she was on her period the first time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Very true, femoids tell me that it’s “too early” or that they’re still “thinking”. One even said I can’t come to her house after the first date cause she’s a horny person and she wants to take it slow. Meanwhile chad gets to clean their pipes with his cock after 5 minutes.

• WTF
Very true, femoids tell me that it’s “too early” or that they’re still “thinking”. One even said I can’t come to her house after the first date cause she’s a horny person and she wants to take it slow. Meanwhile chad gets to clean their pipes with his cock after 5 minutes.
Just keep looksmaxing and move on to the next one ngl

Half the time this happens cuz guys think it's not appropriate to try to have sex on the first or second date. I had sex on my second date with my gf and that was only cuz she was on her period the first time

I had sex with girl on first date even tho she was on her period

She kept saying " No sex Im on period "

But then later she said " Fuck it Im taking thr tampon out "

Just LOL its over for longtermrealtionshipcels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia, RAITEIII and BigBiceps
  • +1
I had sex with girl on first date even tho she was on her period

She kept saying " No sex Im on period "

But then later she said " Fuck it Im taking thr tampon out "

Just LOL its over for longtermrealtionshipcels
I didn't want to do it anyway, yesterday we did it on her period but it was so light and barely noticeable cuz the pill apparently does that

I didn't want to do it anyway, yesterday we did it on her period but it was so light and barely noticeable cuz the pill apparently does that

Nah bro you dont get it its over

Girls give up sex too easy ,= no pair bonding = no loyal wife :,(

• +1
Who cares if it takes 1 or 100 dates to get the p in v as long as it gets regular after that. I wouldn't mind waiting until marriage with a right girl.
Babe8

He's kinda right tho. You don't want to marry a girl who gives it on the first date. That kind of a girl has been fucking A LOT before you, no matter what she says.

He's kinda right tho. You don't want to marry a girl who gives it on the first date. That kind of a girl has been fucking A LOT before you, no matter what she says.
Or maybe she was so horny cuz it's been a long time since she had sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Who cares if it takes 1 or 100 dates to get the p in v as long as it gets regular after that. I wouldn't mind waiting until marriage with a right girl.
View attachment 282442
Just knowing that this girl ,won't even fucking breath in my direction makes me fucking depressed as fuck.
And I had a good day today.
Fuck this earth, fuck being a Subhuman.
EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse max 1mb

Or maybe she was so horny cuz it's been a long time since she had sex

Wow you actually believe when women say that?

Next thing you know he believes gf only been with 2 guys before him

JUST LOL AT YOUR IQ if you believe women are honest with their sex life.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back