if you're pale but olive, your name decides your race

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
''Hi, my name is Joaquín Figueroa''

''Hi, my name is Brett Dalton''

You perceive them differently depending on their names. They have less presence, seem to have less worth and be replaceable, even their PSL seems lower with an ethnic name.

People like @Haven and @Bvnny. need to anglonamemaxx ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, lil truecel, Deleted member 16834 and 27 others
My nigga, stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC, Deleted member 18494, Danish_Retard and 5 others
20220421 214103

Being ethnicmaxxed with a stereotypical latino name mogs being a generic white guy.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
View attachment 1658369

Being ethnicmaxxed with a stereotypical latino name mogs being a generic white guy.
i disagree with that, you have piss mustard skin and look poor/favela tier as fuck. But you seem to have a purely caucasian face which is weird as fuck. If you were pale i could definitely see you being a halo-playing Trump supporter, mountain dew in hand.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, BearBoy, Deprived and 14 others
i disagree with that, you have piss mustard skin and look poor/favela tier as fuck. But you seem to have a purely caucasian face which is weird as fuck. If you were pale i could definitely see you being a halo-playing Trump supporter, mountain dew in hand.
20220408 161606

I look nerdier when I whiteskinmax

stallone tier frame. 5ft 9 master race
I'm an adept of 5ft 9 theory :ogre:

Girls want medium ugly averageheightcels in 2022, it's over for tallcel chads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 7098
View attachment 1658383

Nah you looked nerdier in the mirror pic. This is also the same skin colour maybe slightly lighter but the hue is the problem
View attachment 1658383

Nah you looked nerdier in the mirror pic. This is also the same skin colour maybe slightly lighter but the hue is the problem
View attachment 1658383

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
I'm an adept of 5ft 9 theory :ogre:

Girls want medium ugly averageheightcels in 2022, it's over for tallcel chads.
medium ugly guys have more LTR appeal i think, but 5ft 9 is short where i live

5ft 11 is much more like it, i would kill to be 5ft 11

''Hi, my name is Joaquín Figueroa''
View attachment 1658354
''Hi, my name is Brett Dalton''
View attachment 1658355
You perceive them differently depending on their names. They have less presence, seem to have less worth and be replaceable, even their PSL seems lower with an ethnic name.

People like @Haven and @Bvnny. need to anglonamemaxx ASAP.
do slavic names count
i have an european first name and slavic surname

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
Ranjeet

Alessandro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Oberyn, Danish_Retard and 10 others
You are olive?
hmm idk, ive noticed im pale white in the sun but indoors depends on the lighting
sometimes i look olive in ceratin lightings, so i really dont know

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
hmm idk, ive noticed im pale white in the sun but indoors depends on the lighting
sometimes i look olive in ceratin lightings, so i really dont know
It is confusing tbh, best way to know is to compare with other people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It is confusing tbh, best way to know is to compare with other people
well im paler than maybe 70% of the ppl here but its still a balkan country so idk

• +1
well im paler than maybe 70% of the ppl here but its still a balkan country so idk
Brutal

I would say compare to someone you find to be pale through comparing hands or selfies etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you are a surprisingly good poster

• +1
People like @ H @Haven and @ /data/avatars/s/14/14436.jpg?1650948224 @Bvnny. need to anglonamemaxx ASAP.
you don't even want to know how much i researched the legal struggles of an official name change and debating if my parents would stone or disown me for going through with it.

but you picked a bad example, Joaquín Figueroa, still sounds interesting, bit exocit. try AbdelAli or Saddam and see what real name failos look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 1 other person
try AbdelAli or Saddam and see what real name failos look like.
The model i used is not Muslim.

This post is based off of US preconceptions where Mexicans are nothing but poor cheap labourers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The model i used is not Muslim.

This post is based off of US preconceptions where Mexicans are nothing but poor cheap labourers
better than suicide bombers. but you're right. probably different for americans compared to europeans

but the dude you posted looks like a film producer, or start-up founder, i don't think the name would failo him accompanied by his higher-class looks.

try AbdelAli or Saddam and see what real name failos look like.
better than suicide bombers. but you're right. probably different for americans compared to europeans
Conversely, in European countries it can work like you said.

''Hi, i'm Cornelis Schouten''

''Hi, i'm Najib ibn-Karim''

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Oberyn and Deleted member 7098
but the dude you posted looks like a film producer, or start-up founder, i don't think the name would failo him accompanied by his higher-class looks.
Only with the white name.

With a Latin name he's just a handsome Mexican, single dad to a young daughter trying to give her a better life in a better place

• +1
you don't even want to know how much i researched the legal struggles of an official name change and debating if my parents would stone or disown me for going through with it.
You've got to be independent from them and carry on with your life being perceived as a white person

• +1
You've got to be independent from them and carry on with your life being perceived as a white person
i'm half white too, my mum is german, but my dad would be beyond disappointed. none of siblings have such a giga-failo name like i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
i'm half white too, my mum is german, but my dad would be beyond disappointed. none of siblings have such a giga-failo name like i do
If your mom is german then you have white features but ethnic pheno. Fixed by simple skin whitening

If your mom is german then you have white features but ethnic pheno. Fixed by simple skin whitening
i look pretty white same pheno as the dude you posted in the OP, its the name that giga-failos me. everyone would believe me that i'm italian/spanish if I claimed to be......until they hear my name :feelsrope:

I'm light olive with an obviously Arabic name. Is this bad?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 7098
I'm light olive with an obviously Arabic name. Is this bad?
YES! and there are degrees to arabic names.
not as much of a problem if you're named Samir, Amir or Nasir... huge failo if it's Abdullah, Yusuf, Mustafa or Saddam

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
  • +1
That's why my name from now will be Irimas

@Rupert Pupkin @PearlHandledDeck

YES! and there are degrees to arabic names.
not as much of a problem if you're named Samir, Amir or Nasir... huge failo if it's Abdullah, Yusuf, Mustafa or Saddam
Mine falls in the latter category. :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 7098
i look pretty white same pheno as the dude you posted in the OP, its the name that giga-failos me. everyone would believe me that i'm italian/spanish if I claimed to be......until they hear my name :feelsrope:
It's brutal indeed

You need to change name for your own good

Name pill is spreading
Good :feelshehe:

It's brutal indeed

You need to change name for your own good

Why do you have to change your name *legally*? Can't you just decide to use a different name with new acquaintances/social circles you make?

Though need to longfraud if you try to settle.

• +1

But he has Bvnny halo.