If you're posting here today - New Year's Eve - it's beyond over

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
No joke.

New year's eve is what separates incels from the rest of humanity.

If you aren't out and about with your friends today. If you're still posting on this forum (or any other forum, for that matter). It means it's beyond over for you. Normieville will forever be out of reach - no matter how many surgeries you get, roids you inject, and cope creams you apply on your face.

Imagine spending the last moments of a DECADE hunched in front of your laptop typing up a post for a "looksmaxing" incel forum.

Even @Ritalincel ain't posting today. That shows how low 31 Dec 2019 posters are on the totem pole.

Sadly I'm part of this group. I could have gatecrashed a few nearby parties but I didn't prepare in advance (need to look the part) but I didn't. The new year will be here in 7 hours so now it's too fucking late for me.

It is what is. Here's to hoping that 2020 will end on a happier note with all of us balls deep in a Stacy, admiring our new jawlines in the mirror as the clock ticks down to 12 Midnight, 2021

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
it's only 1pm here bro

not gathering until later in the evening tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3902
it's only 1pm here bro

not gathering until later in the evening tbh ngl
The parties around my neighborhood started at 3pm :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
If you’re not chad in 2020 it’s ogre

wats the point of goign to parties and having friends if you dont get laid???

Lmao waiting for my family to come to my house but they first all wanna go to church in the evening

I am blackpilled to the core, truecel from birth and you think I give a fuk about this make-believe pagan holiday?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Keep coping boyo. Doesn't matter what time it is - no Chad on the planet is posting on a forum today.

>NYE
>Holiday
What

Ask him if he went to church on a NYE when he was 21 :lul:
Never claimed I’m chad bro
But it’s just 1 pm nigga and I’ll start drinking with the homebois on 8 do the first line at 9 and then nuke the nightclubs

Fucking Chads and GigaTyrones invading my threads. Where my fellow truecels at? Guess we'll find out in a few hours :lul:

• JFL
I will watch my neightbour who was my classmate in middle school, he's partying hard today like always. I wonder which foid will he and chad fuck.

over for many men.
Just go ER tbh

gotta get my 8 hours of beauty sleep in bro

i should rope