Superbowl 2/11 the new 9/11? (DREAD FEARMONGER HAZARD WARNING)

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
SUPERBOWL 2/11 POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG (THE NEW 9/11?)
Warning: This post is entirely speculative and is likely, hopefully, wrong. On top of that, this information is not new and has been flowing around certain circles, so not everything here is my own ideas, but I will include more information that I've noticed prior to this.

On 2/5/24, the OFFICIAL channel that uploaded the original I PET GOAT 2 video was reuploaded after its deletion during the Hamas attack:

This kino vid used to be a big schizo center point due to its seemingly esoteric symbolism and use of predictive programming. So not only did Heliofant reactivate their channels on the first day of Superbowl week, but they use the Chinese New Years scene, which BEGINS 1 DAY BEFORE SUPERBOWL (TODAY). The original post for I Pet Goat 2 was during the Chinese Year of the Dragon, which is also TODAY as of 2/10/24. Both the original video and the reupload complete a 12 year cycle.

These people should be wary of careless whispers.

So, you might be wondering, why the significance with the Lunar New Year of the Dragon? Well, my mogger forum chad, what does the Dragon represent? It represents power, good fortune, harvest and prosperity (t. google), but isn't that a good thing? No. This is good for Jews because of schizophrenic tier prophecy (not going to argue the validity of these, but let me tell you about them). Essentially, this year would be the "arrival" of Satan and his fallen angels after losing to Michael in accords to Revelations prophecy.
So, in the pic below was the two very rare "wonders" described in the same chapter (Ch. 12). At the time people only knew of the celestial bodies aligning, but not Oumuamua that was unknown during the time of alignment. In this context, Oumuamua is the Great RED Dragon described (the object is a giant red rock as well). The rest of the chapter says 1260 days pass and a battle is fought in space between the Red Dragon and The Archangel Michael. Satan loses that battle and is sent in retreat back toward earth. 1277 days after that battle, Satan and his fallen angels arrive on earth to start The Great Tribulation. September 3, of this year, they arrive. You'll get all the disclosure you never wanted and then some, in about 7 months.
Essentially, this is a good year for jews because if their prophecy comes true (whether from them manifesting their own prophecy by schizoing out or whatever), the Antichrist may arrive soon to build their third temple, but in exchange non-jews will be FUCKED.
On top of this, there will be a total solar eclipse on 4/8/2024 with high profile celebs alluding to nuclear annihilation tied with symbols that look similar to something representing a blood moon. Now, whether we'll have some kind of gay nuclear annihilation is debatable, but there is occult significance of this celestial event as well and usually any calls to action for these types of people occur after things like eclipses.

Here's some fun pictures from celebs, I Pet Goat 2, etc:

Grimes album (Blood Moon represented by the bloody sphere, shadow of the moon hovering over "Goddess of Nuclear Annihilation")

Sammy Hagar musical chairs album cover (Blood Moon Symbols, I do know from the album's release to 2025, only one timeframe occurs, if using the height of the orbs as their magnitude and it just so happens that the orb Hager is looking at is 4/8/2024, and the last orb if 3/14/2025, Also look at what the orbs spell out: Ayar, the Hebraic Arabic lunar month between April thru May (spring), sometimes into June. Hmmmm. What if I told you the spheres line up with only ONE LUNAR TIMEFRAME since the 1977 release, paralleling his 2025 lyrics)

Oh yeah, here's the lyrics jfl: "...change in design [...] just fifty more years and we're all going to know. Why, when, where, how, and who get's to go. So let's have a good time before the great divide. Cause things will start separating come 2025."

Frame from I Pet Goat 2 (Shows Chinese Dragon Symbol, Freemason Floor, Weird Points on US Map with one path MAYBE being 4/8/2024 Total Solar Eclipse path).

Mind you this would NOT be the first time something of note has happened around Superbowl time. Remember the plandemic? Lock downs were announced pretty much around Superbowl (02/02/2020 - 2222, right before the lockdowns). Enough of this though, let's look at some other interesting aspects of this event.

PART II: TAYLOR SWIFT
Tomorrow, Taylor Swift will also be performing for the Superbowl, so let's see what she's been up to this Superbowl week:

You can call me a schizophrenic all you want, but everything is aligning too perfectly for my taste. Firstly, Swift won her 13th Grammy a few days ago while dressed in a way that makes her look similar to the Venus de Milo statue, which is very significant and ties to a few things here like the story of Venus and the apple she's supposed to be holding in the og statue and the connection to I Pet Goat 2 (reuploaded around the time of 2024 Grammys).

Venus de Milo on the right.
From Wikipedia: The original pose of the sculpture is unknown. It was originally identified as depicting Aphrodite holding the apple of discord as a marble hand holding an apple was found alongside the Venus; recent scientific analysis supports the identification of this hand as part of the sculpture.
It sparked a vanity-fueled dispute among Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite that eventually led to the Trojan War.

The Girl from I Pet Goat 2

Venus is also known as the "Morning Star", a title also shared with Lucifer. Even the traditional and astronomical interaction with Earth is pentagrammic.
Even the peak or apex of the Venus/Earth alignment happened mere days ago as shown below (Jan 26-27), activating Taylor Swift during peak Lucifer/Venus alignment.

More strange coincidences, if you even want to call them that at this point, occur with her other stuff during the Grammys with her wearing a watch as a neck choker. What otherwise would have been insignificant becomes sort of significant when right before her photo is taken, she asks someone to set her watch to a specific time for the photo. The time may or may not be significant, but from what I could conclude it has something to do with her recently released album in regards to the number 13 (I will explain significance after I show you some pictures regarding the clock as well as theories).

I have a grim theory about these clocks shown on her watch as well as the one shown in I Pet Goat 2 (I realize I keep bringing up this animation, but it was reuploaded at the same time this year's Grammys occurred, which is odd in itself). The clock could represent us already being at or past the doomsday clock. Let me explain, The Doomsday Clock is a symbol that represents the likelihood of a human-made global catastrophe, correct? Well, I think this could be some kind of goading or posturing to the subconscious masses. They are basically making fun of the regular peons by basically saying this: "Ahaha look at these idiots. Too busy watching niggerball to realize the end is already here and you're waaaaay past midnight."

They even decline to move the Doomsday Clock despite this year being sketchier than last year, showing that it doesn't even matter because ((they)) have already decided that it's time.

Just a thought.

I'm starting to sober up just a little, so I'll have to abruptly conclude here with some final notes as well as honorable mention(s).
Good luck out there, if there happens to be a great happening tomorrow or soon after, consider this: you can't have happiness without suffering, and in this case, if you make it through whatever comes, as a general life rule, whatever great suffering we must bare will be met with great happiness after.
Here's some fun stuff for all my numerology bros:
(I Pet Goat 2 Reupload) 2/5/24 = 2+5+2+4 = 13
(I Pet Goat 2 Original Upload) 7/21/12 = 13
Taylor Swift was born on the 13th of December
Clock is set a little after 12 (12+1 = 13?)
This is her 13th Grammy
Tomorrow will be her 13th Superbowl Game (t. scroll down)
She turned 13 on Friday the 13th
She considers 13 to be her "lucky number"
Her latest album "Midnights" has 13 songs

This year's Grammy was the 66th Award Show.
It started on Feb. 4, 2024 at 6:00 pm, 4+2 = 6, 666.

Honorable Mention

Skull and Cross Bones / Pirate Symbol
This represents the Houthi/Red Sea Crisis hence the eyes and narrow sea in the background (Red Sea = Red See).
Potential double meaning with the eyes being like blood moons (alluding to 4/8 Lunar Eclipse perhaps?).

Similar shapes, but regardless this woman probably represents Gaza (hence OG vid deletion right before war kicked off)

" Jewish people are bad-intentioned "

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, randomop, sub5c3l and 10 others
I won't explain anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and BigJimsWornOutTires

Atypical antipsychotics​

The second generation antipsychotics are usually the first choice for the treatment of schizophrenia. Although they may not be officially approved for these other uses, they are sometimes used in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, such as bipolar, posttraumatic stress and obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Medications available in this class include risperidone (Risperdal), quetiapine (Seroquel), olanzapine (Zyprexa), ziprasidone (Zeldox), paliperidone (Invega), aripiprazole (Abilify) and clozapine (Clozaril).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, BigJimsWornOutTires, Mizi44 and 6 others
Thank you, freemason
IMG 0519

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, PseduoAryan, Zeruel and 5 others
Fine if there is not a happening tomorrow, I will take meds or anytime days after

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Never Get Up
Oh yea quick @s for some people who might be interested in this thread:
@King Solomon @_MVP_ @Gaygymmaxx @Luffymaxxing @lilxder2 @JustTrynaGrow

That is all

• +1
Reactions: kebab, LancasteR and _MVP_
Legendary thread , I’ll cut my toenails if this happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Sushifart
@Sprinkles thoughts ?

life fuel if taylor swift explodes the entire stadium with her anally implanted fusion bomb

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, NoReedemingFeature, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
life fuel if taylor swift explodes the entire stadium with her anally implanted fusion bomb
War fuel for taylor swift fans if one of their idols get sacrificed during the super-bowl :feelswhy:
Legendary thread , I’ll cut my toenails if this happens
If a glownigger is reading the thread, I basically saved the superbowl since they will cancel plans due to too much traction

Pic below related

• JFL
Reactions: Graham, Agendum and BigJimsWornOutTires
stopped reading at Taylor Swift is performing at the super bowl this year. She isn't.

Every year there are predictions like this, because the SB is a top tier terror target. Still not going to watch.

• JFL
  • +1
Thoughts ?

Attachments

• IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6143.jpeg
    IMG_6143.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcel2002, BigJimsWornOutTires and Sushifart
stopped reading at Taylor Swift is performing at the super bowl this year. She isn't.

Every year there are predictions like this, because the SB is a top tier terror target. Still not going to watch.
Some sources says some don’t

If it doesn’t happen I’ll cut my finger nails

This is likely true, she wouldn’t be able to perform since she just had a concert, but will likely still attend.
Thoughts ?
I think the californian earthquake was a foreshock, meaning a bigger one will come later. Just my guess. The I Pet Goat 2 comment might be accurate, but the volcano part could be a stretch since it looks more like a nuclear mushroom cloud (could still represent both based on position, but I am not sure). I will look into this when I get home since I’m on phone

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Thoughts ?
Whoa wait, forgot to mention an earthquake on an island like Big Island since it has 4 jfl could legit happen. Lava spouts occur opposite direction from where the plates are moving towards I think, volcanic eruption theory could be legit, but the importance of this info well idk

• +1
Speak like a normal person

Nothing happend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, NoReedemingFeature, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Nothing happend
Indeed. Nothing happened at the Superbowl, only notable event that occurred was Israel bomb striked Rafah, which is not unusual. It was fun schizoing and leaving no stone unturned and all that, but this thread is useless unless something related to this content happens (I got better things to do).

Srry jfl

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, kebab, LancasteR and 1 other person
Indeed. Nothing happened at the Superbowl, only notable event that occurred was Israel bomb striked Rafah, which is not unusual. It was fun schizoing and leaving no stone unturned and all that, but this thread is useless unless something related to this content happens (I got better things to do).

Srry jfl
All in fun jest
Unpredictable is our world.
Reality is stranger than fiction after all!

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Sushifart
schizo ramblings

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, pig_face, lemonnz and 1 other person

Srry jfl
They just shot up the superbowl parade, maybe you were right 😲

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
They just shot up the superbowl parade, maybe you were right 😲
There was also a national security threat brought up today in regards to Russia having some kind of space weapon. Dates below are still high profile dates to look at (mainly 4/8/2024 or perhaps some time after between 4/8/2024 and 3/14/2025). You have to remember that a lot of elites and Jews are into occult/esoteric practices, so it's never a bad idea to look at important dates like these based on astrological practices. Additionally ancient humans used the stars as ways to keep dates of important past events as well as future events. Example of this is the younger dryas period where there were a lot of cataclysmic events, mainly the flood (I believe I remember reading about some older sites having large stones depicting constellations (remember a lot of these celestial bodies show up at certain places at very specific timings, that's why you can use something like constellations as a way to give a date since all you would have to do is do some math).

tldr; wait for 4/8/2025 or anytime between 4/8/2024 and 3/14/2025.

Likely nothing of note will happen aside from maybe war and some kind of famine maybe, but this is expected.

The time between the two is interesting.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and lemonnz
There was also a national security threat brought up today in regards to Russia having some kind of space weapon. Dates below are still high profile dates to look at (mainly 4/8/2024 or perhaps some time after between 4/8/2024 and 3/14/2025). You have to remember that a lot of elites and Jews are into occult/esoteric practices, so it's never a bad idea to look at important dates like these based on astrological practices. Additionally ancient humans used the stars as ways to keep dates of important past events as well as future events. Example of this is the younger dryas period where there were a lot of cataclysmic events, mainly the flood (I believe I remember reading about some older sites having large stones depicting constellations (remember a lot of these celestial bodies show up at certain places at very specific timings, that's why you can use something like constellations as a way to give a date since all you would have to do is do some math).

Likely nothing of note will happen aside from maybe war and some kind of famine maybe, but this is expected.
View attachment 2747124View attachment 2747126

Very interesting, I’ll look out for that if something in relation to this happens.
Keep your eyes on Taiwan though, and I‘d suggest you‘d read @BigJimsWornOutTires posts or watch some of his rumble videos he occasionally posts here.

• +1

View attachment 2747124View attachment 2747126

[deleted]

Last edited:
  • +1
4th of august or 8th of March ?

Asking as people use differently
Right mb. April 8th, 2024 and the other date is March 14th, 2025.

The Shady Creeps of Society hid this thread from me on Saturday. I didn't see it. Ah, yes, they rather I stay on track and not be distracted by other Seekers. But make no mistake, this reality is riddled with complexity.

About the tasty content on the Deeper State's Pleasure Apparatus, Jesus on that infamous boat traveling into Hell to rub that victory in, yet his eyes are closed. Thus, do not entertain evil in this world. If you must, close your eyes. See no evil. Hear no evil. Never support liars and evil-doers, thus all politicians. Give them no attention, give them not a single vote.

Atypical antipsychotics​

The second generation antipsychotics are usually the first choice for the treatment of schizophrenia. Although they may not be officially approved for these other uses, they are sometimes used in the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, such as bipolar, posttraumatic stress and obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Medications available in this class include risperidone (Risperdal), quetiapine (Seroquel), olanzapine (Zyprexa), ziprasidone (Zeldox), paliperidone (Invega), aripiprazole (Abilify) and clozapine (Clozaril).
Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Damn you, Big Pharma!

Brutal, injected a medication ad into this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Sushifart and LancasteR
The Shady Creeps of Society hid this thread from me on Saturday. I didn't see it. Ah, yes, they rather I stay on track and not be distracted by other Seekers. But make no mistake, this reality is riddled with complexity.

About the tasty content on the Deeper State's Pleasure Apparatus, Jesus on that infamous boat traveling into Hell to rub that victory in, yet his eyes are closed. Thus, do not entertain evil in this world. If you must, close your eyes. See no evil. Hear no evil. Never support liars and evil-doers, thus all politicians. Give them no attention, give them not a single vote.

Damn you, Big Pharma!

Why are you big? And how and why were your tires worn out?

Why are you big? And how and why were your tires worn out?
A voice demanding to be heard. I named it Big Jim. Yet, that name would appear a year later on a sad day. I had no idea Big Jim was a moment yet to come. The Worn Out Tire Sale has several meanings. A mockery of the advertisement industry and the same of insubordinate souls.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
A voice demanding to be heard. I named it Big Jim. Yet, that name would appear a year later on a sad day. I had no idea Big Jim was a moment yet to come. The Worn Out Tire Sale has several meanings. A mockery of the advertisement industry and the same of insubordinate souls.
Finding out that your real name isn‘t Jim, is like when a child finds out that the tooth fairy or Santa Clause doesn’t exist.
But it’s a funny identity, with a funny name. Gives crazy uncle vibes, in a good way. Also yeah the advertisement industry is rock bottom nowadays, makes me want to poke my eardrums out and cover my eyes everytime I get ads for flavored water or some meal delivery service on JewTube. Always the same chit with the same repetitive slangs that should allure one to buy something, and the same 0815 pop music.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Damn you, Big Pharma!

I wouldn’t be too sure about the Jesus figure actually representing Jesus. Seems more like an antichrist figure, but I may just be confusing the symbols. For starters the cave he exits towards the end seems like a womb and towards that exit is the head of a devil.

Either that is the antichrist, a figure born (perhaps not literally) from Satan or whatever, or that is something else.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
But to be honest, I like your idea more. I wouldn’t want to look back and entertain the evil that goes on here either

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
Finding out that your real name isn‘t Jim, is like when a child finds out that the tooth fairy or Santa Clause doesn’t exist.
But it’s a funny identity, with a funny name. Gives crazy uncle vibes, in a good way. Also yeah the advertisement industry is rock bottom nowadays, makes me want to poke my eardrums out and cover my eyes everytime I get ads for flavored water or some meal delivery service on JewTube. Always the same chit with the same repetitive slangs that should allure one to buy something, and the same 0815 pop music.
Use an ad-blocker like uBlock Origin and toggle your browser's privacy settings to strict. Avoid anything Google if you can. Firefox browser isn't affiliated with those creeps.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
But to be honest, I like your idea more. I wouldn’t want to look back and entertain the evil that goes on here either
It's difficult not to entertain it. I've met folks who don't entertain evil. They're stronger than evil pushers. They have richer souls the wealthy strive for but never achieve. Anyone can smile and laugh. That doesn't mean they're not angry, miserable, and hateful. The tabloids and press are perverts for the wealthy. Those people at Daily Mail are some strange little fuckers. The garbage they report makes me concerned for their mental health.

• +1
Meds now nigga

actual good thread
i´ve always been interested on symbolism

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Sushifart
@Sushifart ok peace between our pirate shenanigans for this thread as what can we conclude of the Russian terrorist attack

• +1
@Sushifart ok peace between our pirate shenanigans for this thread as what can we conclude of the Russian terrorist attack
Just wait until April. My gut instincts are telling me things will get worse soon enough, but I don't want to worry anyone until the sketchy dates have passed and nothing happens.

Reason why it's important: Jews have been looking for a red heifer sacrifice after 2000 years and we just so happen to be in the right time to witness this occur. Why this is important? They need the sacrifice to purify the tools to build the 3rd temple or some shit, which also means they have some (((messiah))) candidate ready right around the corner. At least that's what the schizo prophecies say. Also happens to be right around a rare type of eclipse.

Next, as mentioned before, the date between the last eclipse and this one correlate to 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, and 6 days. Aside from meme numbers, there is also a "Devil" comet (that's literally what the soyientists named it due to it having horns I think) that could also be seen on the same day as the eclipse (cool asf, but makes the schizo theories sound more legit, which is freaky). The eclipse from 6 years ago and the upcoming one also line up to a place called "Little Egypt". On top of that, there will be swarms of 3 types of Cicada that will be very active around this time as well (they all happen to make sounds that resemble the word "pharaoh").

All of this is important to note, not because this makes the prophecy real, but because it gives perfect leeway for Project Blue Beam level gayops that might occur and on top of this as well as potential destruction of the Dome of the Rock (very important religious place). They wanted the war to occur in Gaza and they also really want a war there to set up their temple properly (I think it's all super gay and fake, but unless I see some fucking crazy whimsical shit, I'm probably going to shrug it off and continue living my life).

Last edited:
  • +1
As for the russian terrorist attack. For now, I think they're trying to shift Russia's attention to dealing with (((ISIS))). Just more jewish bullshit tbh to really solidify the whole "OYYY VEYYY WE NEED TO HURRY AND BLOW UP THE DOME SO WE CAN BUILD OUR THIRD TEMPLE AND FULFILL OUR SCHIZOPHRENIC FANFICTION!!! FUUUUUCKKK!"

Quick edit:
Could also be a way to justify their actions in the war if they have a bunch of evangelicals back on track and fully supporting their masters since recently I've noticed jews freaking out over people turning stormfront in literal weeks :lul:. The whole thing is some kind of super ironic shitshow though and so far I'm waiting to see what happens.

If you know about the yiddish folklore about the jew and their clay golem, then it makes it even funnier (tldr; they make a clay golem to fully serve them and it back fires and kills the fucker or something like that).

Last edited:
  • +1
ngl when I think of that ipetgoat youtube account it just makes me think of how strange you have to be to believe and make animations of that shit.

I literally saw like 2 seconds of it and clicked out instantly.

I’m only 16 and I have watched many things such as gore, executions, etc but that type of shit is off limits in my book. I’m too young to be watching that type of stuff, I’m not emotionally and mentally mature enough.

• JFL
ngl when I think of that ipetgoat youtube account it just makes me think of how strange you have to be to believe and make animations of that shit.

I’m only 16 and I have watched many things such as gore, executions, etc but that type of shit is off limits in my book. I’m too young to be watching that type of stuff, I’m not emotionally and mentally mature enough.
How is it scarier than gore

• +1

in a few decades I will embark on my religious journey. I don’t know if I will do it after my parent die or whatever but I have to do it

I will learn many things from learning Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Urdu, and among other languages. I will study history. I will learn every single detail of and about the qoran, Bible, Torah and Talmud, etc . And after doing that I will delve deeper into the darker aspects suck as esotericism, mysticism, alchemy, masonry, astrology, astronomy.

the symbols used and etc.

did you know that the most complex book ever made was from a freemason? barely anyone understands what’s said in it. (I forgot the book name but I can find it somewhere)

in religious texts they do say that esotericism, mysticism, and etc is real. That magic is real but to never practice it ever.

But never involve yourself in those kinds of things. why do you think they used to execute “witches” back in medieval times?

witchcraft, magic, etc or whatever you want to call it are real things.

actually I am not sure to be honest.

Basically all of the Masonic symbols and etc come from astrology, and basically everything to do with magic is based around astrology.

and astrology first started in the ancient Egyptian times so people could look at the stars and constellations and worship their own gods.

there are 2 theories that both work.

either magic is real and humanity is fucking doomed

or retarded masonic gay orgy cult members believe in their own schizo symbols and think that satan will just be their friend when they fall down to the pits of hell in the afterlife

whatever it is doesn’t concern me at this moment. And I don’t want it to concern me at all. I have a beautiful family that I love and care for, I love my siblings and my parents and everyone in my family (including our pet fish lol). and I would never trade it for anything

also most of this shit that you’re saying is pretty schizo. There have been countless people like you saying that something will happen on said date and this and that but nothing never happens.

It’s all pure speculation, and if it isn’t then so be it.

also those solar eclipses look like the sigil of satan which is creepy but also not surprised since it’s another manmade Masonic symbol.

Till April 8th. Goodbye

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Sushifart
in a few decades I will embark on my religious journey. I don’t know if I will do it after my parent die or whatever but I have to do it

I will learn many things from learning Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Urdu, and among other languages. I will study history. I will learn every single detail of and about the qoran, Bible, Torah and Talmud, etc . And after doing that I will delve deeper into the darker aspects suck as esotericism, mysticism, alchemy, masonry, astrology, astronomy.

the symbols used and etc.

did you know that the most complex book ever made was from a freemason? barely anyone understands what’s said in it. (I forgot the book name but I can find it somewhere)

in religious texts they do say that esotericism, mysticism, and etc is real. That magic is real but to never practice it ever.

But never involve yourself in those kinds of things. why do you think they used to execute “witches” back in medieval times?

witchcraft, magic, etc or whatever you want to call it are real things.

actually I am not sure to be honest.

Basically all of the Masonic symbols and etc come from astrology, and basically everything to do with magic is based around astrology.

and astrology first started in the ancient Egyptian times so people could look at the stars and constellations and worship their own gods.

there are 2 theories that both work.

either magic is real and humanity is fucking doomed

or retarded masonic gay orgy cult members believe in their own schizo symbols and think that satan will just be their friend when they fall down to the pits of hell in the afterlife

also most of this shit that you’re saying is pretty schizo. There have been countless people like you saying that something will happen on said date and this and that but nothing never happens.
It's schizo, I don't deny that at all :lul:
Also there are a lot of texts akin to the one you were talking about (a good example are Emerald Tablets, which were supposedly written by Thoth himself). Tbh, I am also kind of mirin the schizo elite for picking literally the best time to pull off Project Blue Beam level psyop (literally astrologically, the planets also align on the eclipse day and now CERN is doing their thing again and making schizos go nuts with possible trolling.

Texas also seemed to be of importance (it's in the eclipse path), as well as predictive programming suggesting it being important. Not going into that though since I don't feel like looking into that tbh. The actual important part of the whole thing is the eclipse day and the red heifer sacrifice (they literally haven't done this in 2000 years, which is kind of insane).

I should probably add, I haven't proof read this part yet, but saw it yesterday. I spent enough time schizoing out like a retard so I don't want to bump this thread and overhype something and just wanted to share info.

Last edited:
  • +1
ok thanks for the summary because I would have done research myself

• +1
It's schizo, I don't deny that at all :lul:
Also there are a lot of texts akin to the one you were talking about (a good example are Emerald Tablets, which were supposedly written by Thoth himself). Tbh, I am also kind of mirin the schizo elite for picking literally the best time to pull off Project Blue Beam level psyop (literally astrologically, the planets also align on the eclipse day and now CERN is doing their thing again and making schizos go nuts with possible trolling.
View attachment 2824823View attachment 2824824

Texas also seemed to be of importance (it's in the eclipse path), as well as predictive programming suggesting it being important. Not going into that though since I don't feel like looking into that tbh. The actual important part of the whole thing is the eclipse day and the red heifer sacrifice (they literally haven't done this in 2000 years, which is kind of insane).

I should probably add, I haven't proof read this part yet, but saw it yesterday. I spent enough time schizoing out like a retard so I don't want to bump this thread and overhype something and just wanted to share info.
The guy in the video has been an astrology, elites ruling the world, freemasonry signs, etc schizo for decades and had videos dating back since 2006 of him talking about 911 nd shiet

he goes really into all the signs and etc so look

I believe this is all predictive programming since anyone with power can do whatever they want for some random solar eclipse to fit their narrative.

all these conspiracies are just billionaires and world leaders or whatever or maybe even some kikes or even some fucking freemasons who are paying the government billions or something to name cities and towns or whatever so that it can fit their astrological agenda.

“as above so below” is just them worshipping astrology like ancient Egyptians used to thousands of years ago.

all the precise details and measurements and dates and numerology and etc is them precisly coordinating everything to happen whenever it happens for it align with astrology

I have a good feeling that nasa is used for that exact reason also, they see some random fucking comet or asteroid and make it something that happened because of astrology and that the “synchronicity” isn’t just coincidence and that “magick” or whatever is real.

cern isn’t some demonic place where they do fucked up things at, it’s literally just a laboratory where they conduct experiments with a particular accelerator. All the things like how their logo is basically the number 666 is all just them doing it on purpose.

There a reason God said to not believe all the bullshit that happening nowadays since it’s all just some cult who made shit up and keeps making shit up. trying to spread their idiotic agendas. “muh the signs with the stars” “muh the constellations are the reason p diddy likes dick up his ass and is gay” “muh saturn is very important astrological sign so let’s put it everywhere we can”

they are basically comiting shirk or idolatry. some fucking made up signs and man made symbols won’t change fucking anything unless it’s them deliberately and purposely orchestrating it.

remember you need wealth to have power. Not the other way around

the Rockefeller and Rothschild weren’t demonic and horrible people. They were just smart bankers until they wanted even more money.

the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and basically every politician and basically every celebrity remind me of this scene from iron man 3

they aren’t to fully blame. they use their positions of power and influence to spread those sick fucks agenda and the only reason they do that was for wealth and pleasure.

They most of the time probably don’t know what they are doing, it’s probably some kike or sick weirdo that just tells they what to saw and do and post and etc

• +1
The guy in the video has been an astrology, elites ruling the world, freemasonry signs, etc schizo for decades and had videos dating back since 2006 of him talking about 911 nd shiet

he goes really into all the signs and etc so look

I believe this is all predictive programming since anyone with power can do whatever they want for some random solar eclipse to fit their narrative.

all these conspiracies are just billionaires and world leaders or whatever or maybe even some kikes or even some fucking freemasons who are paying the government billions or something to name cities and towns or whatever so that it can fit their astrological agenda.

“as above so below” is just them worshipping astrology like ancient Egyptians used to thousands of years ago.

all the precise details and measurements and dates and numerology and etc is them precisly coordinating everything to happen whenever it happens for it align with astrology

I have a good feeling that nasa is used for that exact reason also, they see some random fucking comet or asteroid and make it something that happened because of astrology and that the “synchronicity” isn’t just coincidence and that “magick” or whatever is real.

cern isn’t some demonic place where they do fucked up things at, it’s literally just a laboratory where they conduct experiments with a particular accelerator. All the things like how their logo is basically the number 666 is all just them doing it on purpose.

There a reason God said to not believe all the bullshit that happening nowadays since it’s all just some cult who made shit up and keeps making shit up. trying to spread their idiotic agendas. “muh the signs with the stars” “muh the constellations are the reason p diddy likes dick up his ass and is gay” “muh saturn is very important astrological sign so let’s put it everywhere we can”

they are basically comiting shirk or idolatry. some fucking made up signs and man made symbols won’t change fucking anything unless it’s them deliberately and purposely orchestrating it.

remember you need wealth to have power. Not the other way around

the Rockefeller and Rothschild weren’t demonic and horrible people. They were just smart bankers until they wanted even more money.

the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and basically every politician and basically every celebrity remind me of this scene from iron man 3

they aren’t to fully blame. they use their positions of power and influence to spread those sick fucks agenda and the only reason they do that was for wealth and pleasure.

They most of the time probably don’t know what they are doing, it’s probably some kike or sick weirdo that just tells they what to saw and do and post and etc

Pretty much agree with everything you said. Goes with the theory of them trying to do some kind of psyop (waiting to see if it's Project Blue Beam level since they've been hyping aliens for a minute now)
Also CERN is a fun one since they've been pulling shit like this for a while (think of the time they had the most ritualistic shit happening a while back where they had some streetshitter pajeet god of destruction or some shit while they all wore robes out in the open).

Tbh my argument was never to try and push astrology (I don't believe in it, but I report what I find). I guess I never made my thoughts super clear either. I do think it's all predictive programming as well, I don't think the stars or whatever is what determines shit, but the other way around where elites use shit like that to have better control over narratives since it can lead you into their pitfall trap, but it can also tell you something, and it's not divine, but instead you can tell that they are planning on doing something with the fake scenario that they cooked up, since in their eyes, you wouldn't want to waste a good crisis.

Idk though, would be pretty fun if schizos turn out correct one day though (hence why I share those perspectives).